most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 thatboydrae said:
Ok the biggest problem I have with this thread is how n*ggaz is saying just b/c she is a "legend" she was in the right for talking to this n*gga any kinda way...that shows how ignorant y'all are b/c if someone is coming at me wrong wit some sh*t I feel I'm good at and i'm making millions on...that's just plain disrespect...but it really doesn't matter though b/c in the end she's the one looking for a job while The Inspiration is being bumped by prolly most of you up north n*ggaz who still wanna hate...dummies

How did she exactly talk to him? Is he the President?
 11 years ago '04        #102
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 kg81 said:
SHE MAY BE FROM LONDON BUT HER CAREER TOOK AND TAKES PLACE ON THE EAST COAST AND I SAID EAST COAST NOT NEW YORK
So what coast is Atlanta on?
 11 years ago '06        #103
ucmoney 
space
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
thats crazy if thats the reason shes gone because it really wasnt that big of a deal they was both given their opinions
 12-25-2006, 09:55 PM         #104
thethreeman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought gansters were not emotional
 12-27-2006, 12:40 PM         #105
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN YALL STUPID FOR SAYIN JEEZY IS A bi*ch.... DID YALL LISTEN TO THE SAME INTERVIEW AS ME OR WHAT??? FIRST QUESTION WAS HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THE COMMENTS LIL WAYNE BEEN MAKING, HE GAVE HER A REAL n*gga ANSWER AND SHE COULDNT TAKE IT... "IT DONT MATTER WHAT I FEEL CAUSE I AINT SAY IT" WHICH SHOULD BE EVERY RAPPERS RESPONCE TO EVERY QUESTION LIKE THAT... WHY IS SHE ASKING JEEZY HOW HE FEELS ABOUT WHAT WAYNE SAID ABOUT JAY-Z??? THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE MORNING SHOW, THE MAN'S CD OR THE STATE OF HIP HOP FOR THAT MATTER.... THE WHOLE SEGMENT WAS ABOUT OTHER n*ggaS IN THE GAME... NOT ONCE DID SHE ASK THAT n*gga ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ALBUM... NOW CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT AINT THAT WHAT A GUEST IS SUPPOSED TO COME AND TALK ABOUT... I KNO THAT WASNT THE WHOLE INTERVIEW SO MAYBE SHE DID ASK HIM ALL OF THAT IN THE BEGGINING BUT WHEN SHE LEFT THAT TOPIC SHE PUT HER OWN JOB IN JEAPORDY... AN ARTISTS JOB IS TO ENTERTAIN, MAKE GOOD MUSIC AND IF THEY FEEL IT NECCESSARY BE A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL... NOWHERE IN THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION DOES IT SAY U HAVE TO HAVE AN OPINION ON WHAT THE NEXT n*gga IS DOING... THATS WHAT WRONG WIT THE WORLD NOW... TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT THE WRONG sh*t... SO AFTER HE ANSWERS SHE RESPONDS WITH A SLICK REMARK THAT I WOULDVE WENT OFF ABOUT FROM THE RIP.... SHE SAYS "WELL IT DOESNT MATTER IF U SAID IT OR NOT, I ASKED U WHAT U THOUGHT ABOUT IT" OK SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY TRYIN TO GET HIM INTO SOME sh*t...

SO FOR ALL OF YALL SAYIN THAT DUMB a.ss sh*t PLEASE LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW AGAIN.... SHE AINT SPIT NO TRUTH AND GET FIRED FOR IT, SHE GOT FIRED FOR SPITTING HER OPINION... SHE GOT FIRED FOR TREATING A "GUEST" LIKE HE WAS IN AN INTERROGATION RATHER THAN AN INTERVIEW... YEA THERE DOES NEED TO BE REAL PERSONALITIES ON THE RADIO, THAT WILL ASK "REAL" QUESTIONS, BUT JUST CAUSE U ASK THE QUESTION THAT DONT MEAN YOU GONNA GET THE ANSWER U LIKE... SHE THE ONE THAT TURNED TO A HOE AFTER... JEEZY CALLED NAS AFTER THE INTERVIEW TO LET HIM KNO WHAT WENT DOWN, I DONT THINK HE CALLED THE HEAD OF THE RADIO STATION AND GOT HER FIRED... MAYBE HE CALLED JAY-Z AND HAD JAY-Z DO IT BUT I DONT EVEN THINK JEEZY GOT THAT MUCH PULL....

Last edited by YOUNG H.A.Z.; 12-27-2006 at 12:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #106
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Damn Jeezy was acting kind of hoeish. I just lost some respect for dude. What she was saying is true. There are more in rap than cars, hoez, and cars.
 12-27-2006, 01:05 PM         #107
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard the interview. I didn't think she would be fired, but I knew something happened when I didn't hear her on the show anymore.
 12-27-2006, 01:14 PM         #108
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
^^Real Talk. These guys out here like young Jeezy will do anything for money. Drug dealers don't care about the consequences of their actions, just about the pay off. The same is true in hip hop, All he cares about is selling albums and thats sad. That is why hip hop is dead. It is just a business with no talent. Now, in most other types of entertainment, talent sells. But unfortunately, in hip hop- violence sells. IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS!
Thug Motivation?? I don't get it, how does his music motivate??? I'm lost. All these youngins will look up to this man!! I'm tired of this sh*t. And then Monie gets fired for stating her opinion?? Thats why Hip Hop is dead. And, I don't think it will ever change until we "the consumers" do something to change this crap.

TIMES HAVE CHANGED... THATS ALL IMA SAY... ITS LIKE THIS, I AM 22 BOUT TO BE 23 MAY OF 07... WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I PRETTY MUCH LISTENED TO ANYTHING MY OLDER BROTHER HAD PLAYING IN THE CAR OR ON THE TV... THAT CONSISTED OF AND NOT RESTRICTED TO EVERYTHING FROM 95 SOUTH TO WU-TANG CLAN.... I HAVE LIVED THRU THE EAST COAST WEST COAST BEEF... I WAS LISTENING TO RAP BEFORE EMINEM HIT THE SCENE AND BEFORE VANILLA ICE CAME OUT WIT THAT sh*t HE CALLED RAP... I KNO ABOUT BLACK MOON AND A TRIBE CALLED QUEST BUT I ALSO KNO ABOUT YOUNG JOC AND DIPSET... I KNO WHAT HIP HOP IS, I ALSO KNO WHAT THE RAP GAME IS... ALL U PEOPLE THAT ARE 30 AND OLDER ARE FORGETTING THAT THE MUSIC WAS JUST ONE PART OF HIP HOP... MONNIE LOVE'S IGNORANT a.ss SAID IT HERSELF... ARE YALL MAD THAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK HIP HOP IS ONLY SELLIN DOPE OUT THE TRAP AND BUSSIN GUNS OR ARE U MAD THAT THATS THE ONLY PART OF HIP HOP THATS GETTING ANY PLAY??? n*ggaS IS STILL SPRAYIN GRAFITTI, THEY STILL BREAKDANCING, THEY STILL BEAT BOXING, ITS JUST THAT TODAYS GENERATION DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THAT sh*t.... YOU CANT BE MAD AT THE PEOPLE FOR HOLDING ON TO CERTAIN ASPECTS OF THE CULTURE AND FORGETTING ABOUT OTHERS... ITS JUST PART OF THE EVOLUTION... FOR EVERY (SELLING) ARTIST THAT IS OUT TODAY IM SURE U CAN FIND A HANDFUL OF "UNDERGROUND" "CONSCIENCE" ARTISTS THAT STILL KEEP HIP HOP CLOSE TO HEART AND SPIT IT OUT IN ITS TRUEST FORM... ITS UP TO THE CONSUMER TO SEARCH OUT AND FIND THEM AND GET THEIR MUSIC... DONT BE MAD THAT PAUL WALL IS ALL OVER MTV AND SAIGON AINT BEEN THERE BUT ONCE.... IT IS WHAT IT IS... HIP HOP WASNT DEAD WHEN NEW YORK WAS ON TOP BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT IS??? THAT AINT WHAT IM SAYING, IM NOT SAYING n*ggaS IS HATING AND SAYING HIP HOP IS DEAD CAUSE THEY AINT RUNNIN IT NOMORE... I COULDNT SAY THAT BECAUSE IT WAS A SOUTHERN ARTIST THAT WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SAY HIP HOP IS DEAD YEARS AGO. AT LEAST THEY WAS THE FIRST TO SAY IT AND LET ME HEAR THEM SAYING IT...

IM OUT HERE SAYIN HIP HOP IS DEAD, THE AVERAGE n*gga ON MY CORNER SAYIN WHAT THE fu*k U MEAN (mean) -ANDRE 3000 FROM OUTKAST ON FUNKIN AROUND FROM THE BIG BOI AND ANDRE PRESENTS:OUTKAST ALBUM...

SO LET ME END IT BY SAYING THIS, HIP HOP AINT DEAD...... AND EVEN IF IT IS GIVE THE REAL n*ggaS THE CREDIT FOR SAYING IT... fu*k NAS.... LOL

Last edited by YOUNG H.A.Z.; 12-27-2006 at 01:26 PM..
 12-27-2006, 01:19 PM         #109
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Damn Jeezy was acting kind of hoeish. I just lost some respect for dude. What she was saying is true. There are more in rap than cars, hoez, and cars.

YEA YOU ARE RIGHT BUT NOONE SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THAT... MUSIC IS EXPRESSING ONE'S FEELINGS AND LIFE EXPERIENCES... HE CHOOSES TO TALK ABOUT THAT.... GET LUPE FIASCO'S ALBUM IF U WANNA HEAR WHAT ELSE THERE IS TO TALK ABOUT... YALL SAYIN HIP HOP IS DEAD LIKE EVERYONE HAS TO TALK ABOUT ONE TOPIC.. THE REASON HIP HOP WAS EVER ALIVE IS BECAUSE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH... WITHOUT THAT THERE WOULD BE NO SUGAR HILL GANG OR RUN DMC OR ANY OF THAT sh*t... SO TO SAY THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT, BUT JEEZY DOESNT IS JUST PLAIN HYPOCRITICAL AND RETARTED TO SAY.... IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT EVERYONE IS MAD THAT THE "GARBAGE" MUSIC IS SELLING MORE THAN THE "GOOD" MUSIC... BUT IF "EVERYONE" REALLY FEELS LIKE THIS, THEN WHY IS THE GARBAGE MUSIC STILL SELLING MORE??? THINK ABOUT IT
 12-27-2006, 03:14 PM         #110
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody got the audio for this ?
 12-27-2006, 03:27 PM         #111
MaesTwceThnThou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy was wrong in that situation
he was the one being unprofessional
people just saying that because Monie Love is a nobody to these young cats that just started listening to music 2 weeks ago

'who are you to say hip-hop is dead?'

ummm... "Mr. Hip-Hop" Afrika Bambaata put her in his crew so I'd say she's an authority

funny thing is the whole conversation didn't need to happen anyway because Nas never said anything negative about Jeezy, he wasn't saying Hip-Hop is Dead because of the South, they asked him is there room for a Franchise Boys and he said yea, artists are overreacting because they already have that in their head

Nas said New York first and foremost
 12-27-2006, 03:40 PM         #112
wzup02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok this is not news
 11 years ago '04        #113
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
young Haz jus k!lled this thread, rest of you n*ggas talkin trash
 11 years ago '04        #114
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
I heard it was actually Jay-Z and not Jeezy...Cause they say Hov was heated after a interview that he gave wit Monie a while ago...but thats only a rumor according to smartenupnas.com
 11 years ago '04        #115
F.D.Haters 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 mt fuji said:
monie played her self anyway

whether or not she agreed wit jeezy she should have been a tab bit more professional.
Bump that....And didn't she try to pull that ish with Carmen nd JayZ
 11 years ago '04        #116
Super|M 
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon23 said:
if she really got fired over that BS
then hip hop is truly dead.
kids dissing monie love on here
oviously don't know show she is
or ever heard of her until now.
she is definitely a female legend in hip hop
paving the way opening up doors for todays female MC's
She's a worker... She don't get paid to state her opinion. Just like any other job.
 11 years ago '04        #117
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
Hopefully she was not fired for her opinion.
 12-27-2006, 04:55 PM         #118
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's fu*ked up. Who is hosting with Pooch now?
 11 years ago '06        #119
siren 
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 151 151
Monie got fired for doing some real sh*t. Jeezy got into his feelings and she has to pay the price. The ones that dont agree that hip hop is dead are the ones contributing to the death. I think Jeezy is cool and his music is aight, but he acted like a little bi*ch.
 12-27-2006, 06:03 PM         #120
SKILLZ2283 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo thats crazy.... i didnt even kno that. Seriously that is crazy cuz she was doin her job, tryin to get answers from a entertainer..... Like Nas said if u askin y hip hop is dead then u k!lled it........ Shyt is real bi*ch LOL!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago