most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8424 8424
 thatboydrae said:
It doesn't fu*kin matter who she is...doesn't matter if she was solely responsible for hip-hop starting, the fact of the matter was she started over stepping her boundaries and thinking she was greater than what she was hating on Jeezy and the result was her getting fired...simple as that
wrong
she didn't step over any boundaries
she made a valid point
yall are fools to think jeezy is right downplaying other mcs questioning wether they pop guns or sold drugs. thats not hip hop
Moni love comes from a era where hip hop was not all about violence but peace love unity and fun. is jeexy know for his artistic flow/rhymes talent. hello know
hes just another fad rapper that will soon be out of style extinct espically after the garbage he just put out
 11 years ago '04        #82
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
Jeezy: HA HA!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #83
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
man to see this really shows hip hop is dead. all the older heads are promoting peace, while the younger heads are disrespecting the older heads that paved the way for these n*ggas that just came out. jeezy disrespected nas and apologized the same night. so thats that. thats like if biggie was alive and chingy tried to discredit biggie's knowledge of the game. or how jim jones is comin at jay. wtf is that?
 11 years ago '04        #84
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 kg81 said:
Its always a problem when the EastCoast falls off, when WestCoast gangsta music took over the EastCoast fell off and was mad. They made a come back also and it was all good. Now the South and Midwest runnin sh*t and EastCoast mad again.

now i hate most of that simple minded south sh*t (catchy hooks but so simple its corny), but the reason it is sellin is cause its alot more easier to relate to on a personal level as far as the lifestyles in the south, midwest and west coast.

most east coast rappers and " hip hop heads" have ok beats and tight rhymes.
and use big a.ss words that they wouldnt even use in everyday life and that sh*t flys over peoples head to the point where they cant understand what your talkin about. On top of that you cant rock to most of the beats either (bad combination)
Everyone is not always on the same eduacation level but you can be lyrical and still be simple ex. Jay Z, Biggie, 2Pac, Ludacris, Outkast, Snoop, Eminem etc....

2Pac even told Biggie you gotta rap for the ladies and look what kind of songs he started makin'

Girls like to dance and aint thinkin bout no lyrical sh*t, n*ggas wanna dance with them big a.ss bi*ches so they have no choice but to like that sh*t too.
Monie Love is from London Einstein, what the fu*k did her comments have to do with New York?
 11 years ago '04        #85
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 DavidMSaze said:
man to see this really shows hip hop is dead. all the older heads are promoting peace, while the younger heads are disrespecting the older heads that paved the way for these n*ggas that just came out. jeezy disrespected nas and apologized the same night. so thats that. thats like if biggie was alive and chingy tried to discredit biggie's knowledge of the game. or how jim jones is comin at jay. wtf is that?

These dudes don't know any better

They grew up on the "East Coast/West Coast beef"...they think that's what hip hop is

They're in to sh*t like...Nas never lived the stuff he raps about...I have friends in the feds...and we'll see what happens the first week

If they grew up on Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Tribe, De La, EPMD, Chuck D, KRS, LL, Whodini, Run DMC, Kool Moe Dee, Junge Brothers, X-Clan, Brand Nubian....they'd have a different perspective, and feel the same way Monie and many other people do.

How many did you sell? What does that have to do with how good your album is, your talent and what's your subject matter.
 12-23-2006, 07:25 PM         #86
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy whack. He is all product of hot production
 12-24-2006, 05:41 AM         #87
A-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that interview was funny as hell...monie love is a dumb a.ss..hip-hop will never die as long as you got somebody rappin to a dope beat on some real sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #88
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UR R A DUMBASS,

by DAVIDMSAZE
^^^^^^^^I completely agree with u,great statement,I hope she really wasnt fired oVEr this,especially since the next day,he kinda apologized and explained what he said so it would be taken the wrong way.He sounded real ignorant IN THE INTERVIEW,its especially sad cause she was defending HIPHOP and nas.

HIP HOP IS OBVIOUSLY DEAD.

Last edited by ddash; 12-24-2006 at 06:44 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #89
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
FROM i rep va

GOOD.. that bi*ch doesn't know sh*t

ms hip hop..

lol fu*k that sh*t how can she disrespect jeezy even if she is a hip hop head..

arrogant female
uR R A DUMBASS ALSO.
 11 years ago '04        #90
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
who really care about this?
 11 years ago '04        #91
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Mega said:
These dudes don't know any better

They grew up on the "East Coast/West Coast beef"...they think that's what hip hop is

They're in to sh*t like...Nas never lived the stuff he raps about...I have friends in the feds...and we'll see what happens the first week

If they grew up on Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Tribe, De La, EPMD, Chuck D, KRS, LL, Whodini, Run DMC, Kool Moe Dee, Junge Brothers, X-Clan, Brand Nubian....they'd have a different perspective, and feel the same way Monie and many other people do.

How many did you sell? What does that have to do with how good your album is, your talent and what's your subject matter.
^^Real Talk. These guys out here like young Jeezy will do anything for money. Drug dealers don't care about the consequences of their actions, just about the pay off. The same is true in hip hop, All he cares about is selling albums and thats sad. That is why hip hop is dead. It is just a business with no talent. Now, in most other types of entertainment, talent sells. But unfortunately, in hip hop- violence sells. IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS!
Thug Motivation?? I don't get it, how does his music motivate??? I'm lost. All these youngins will look up to this man!! I'm tired of this sh*t. And then Monie gets fired for stating her opinion?? Thats why Hip Hop is dead. And, I don't think it will ever change until we "the consumers" do something to change this crap.
 11 years ago '04        #92
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 I_REP_VA said:
GOOD.. that bi*ch doesn't know sh*t

ms hip hop..

lol fu*k that sh*t how can she disrespect jeezy even if she is a hip hop head..

arrogant female
She never disrespected Jeezy, stop licking his balls.

OH, how can she disrepect someone as righteous and holy as thy beloved trapstar Jeezy. To hell with her. Thats sad. You view Jeezy in such a high light..

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 12-24-2006 at 09:04 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #93
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
hip hop is dead>>>>>>jeezy's discography

and i just started listening to nas...

i want to hear sh*t with a concept not dumb bullsh*t....
ddasssssssssssssssss riiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt t
 11 years ago '05        #94
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 mt fuji said:
monie played her self anyway

whether or not she agreed wit jeezy she should have been a tab bit more professional.

SO TRUE.... She was the one mad first... fu*k her she mad cause my n*gga got more money.... Broke bi*ch.....:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #95
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Killaaj said:
SO TRUE.... She was the one mad first... fu*k her she mad cause my n*gga got more money.... Broke bi*ch.....:applause:
Word, really everything is always about money right? Won't mean sh*t if your trap star doesn't save it or make proper investments to make sure his future is correct. But I'm pretty sure he thinks he'll be making money for the rest of his life at this rate. The real question is, will he have more money than Monie Love 10 years from now or will he be like MC Hammer and a lot of other dummies who blew their money.
 11 years ago '04        #96
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
fu*k it it aint about suckin up nobody

bi*ch had no respect

unprofessional a.ss hoe
 11 years ago '04        #97
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Mega said:
Monie Love is from London Einstein, what the fu*k did her comments have to do with New York?

SHE MAY BE FROM LONDON BUT HER CAREER TOOK AND TAKES PLACE ON THE EAST COAST AND I SAID EAST COAST NOT NEW YORK
 12-25-2006, 01:32 AM         #98
prophetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy is sh*t
he just a criminal who turned to rap
 12-25-2006, 02:00 AM         #99
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Far from legends. And Da Brat only because she was the first female solo platinum artist.

Platinum album = mission complete.

What else do you want this bytch to do - jump over the moon and end poverty worldwide?
 11 years ago '05        #100
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
Ok the biggest problem I have with this thread is how n*ggaz is saying just b/c she is a "legend" she was in the right for talking to this n*gga any kinda way...that shows how ignorant y'all are b/c if someone is coming at me wrong wit some sh*t I feel I'm good at and i'm making millions on...that's just plain disrespect...but it really doesn't matter though b/c in the end she's the one looking for a job while The Inspiration is being bumped by prolly most of you up north n*ggaz who still wanna hate...dummies
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago