NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2006, 10:50 PM         #41
eatalotofcat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea thats my dog in the pic, good blood all the way down to the tip of his tail. great great grand farther garrett's ch. jeep
 12-22-2006, 11:03 PM         #42
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monie should have kept her opinion to herself. She can from a different era! NATIVE TONGUES---
 11 years ago '06        #43
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 258 258
that was stupid. they probally got mad listners after that. oh well she'll find another job
 11 years ago '05        #44
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 Javon23 said:
if she really got fired over that BS
then hip hop is truly dead.
kids dissing monie love on here
oviously don't know show she is
or ever heard of her until now.
she is definitely a female legend in hip hop
paving the way opening up doors for todays female MC's
It doesn't fu*kin matter who she is...doesn't matter if she was solely responsible for hip-hop starting, the fact of the matter was she started over stepping her boundaries and thinking she was greater than what she was hating on Jeezy and the result was her getting fired...simple as that
 12-22-2006, 11:23 PM         #45
King Eros 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
I knew this was coming. Which company owns that radio station by the way? Noone wants a strong personality on radio anymore, not after that Star and envy sh*t. Those type of personalities have to be on satelitte radio. Owners want their personalities to suck off their guests when they are there. I never agreed with that sh*t. Like the dude Big Tigger, you telling me he or any other host actually LIKES every single artists' music that comes through? I would have a hard time pretending that sh*t, guess that job wasn't meant for me. I would have to have my own show with the control of bringing who I wanted onto the show. And I would have to play the current music that I like during that time frame. fu*k that top 40 sh*t.

realest sh*t ever...fu*k all that suckin up bullsh*t...much love to Monie...jeezy soft
 12-22-2006, 11:30 PM         #46
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
teh radio need to realise monie is a true hiphop head man..and the point of view she had on jeezy's ignorance was what any true hiphop would have...she spoke dat real sh*t to dat lame n*gga...no wonder he left..he couldnt take teh heat no more...

why da fu*k would u fire her, because jeezy felt cornered in a convo..??? thats some bi*ch sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #47
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Don't Argue With an Artist Stupid.."in Sean Wayans Voice"
 11 years ago '05        #48
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17

here's the video
 12-23-2006, 12:25 AM         #49
Raja291 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In all honesty I think former hip hop stars have animosity toward the newer stars because of their popularity and the money they are making. Back then artist were lucky if they made $50,000 a year. Monie may have paved the way for other female rappers but that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China,Jeezy is doing his thing and 300,000+ fans want to support dude.
 11 years ago '06        #50
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
damn thats fuked up
 12-23-2006, 02:02 AM         #51
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roxanne Shante completely shut this chickenhead down and ended her career with one verse back in the 90's. Now she gets comfortable as a radio dj (aka stereotypical job for washed up 90's rappers) and tries to talk down on someone, and some of you lames are actually taking her side like Jeezy was supposed to sit there like a little b*tch and take it.

I'm sure that her supervisor gave her certain guidelines for interviewing guests and if she fukked that up and got fired, thats her own fault. First people blamed the white man for all of their problems, now they are blaming southern rappers for all of their problems. Ha, ha. I have to laugh because some of you people are so pitiful.
 11 years ago '04        #52
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k monie love ...lol
 11 years ago '04        #53
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Wait a minute..............JEEZY got someone fired? The interview wasn't even that bad. That station sweatin Jezzy that much? I like dude, but his coming at Nas saying he don't live what he rap was uncalled for even though it's true, but dude was offended.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 12-23-2006 at 03:01 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k a monie love, jealous, disrespectful, loud mouth, washed-up and unproffessional all come to mind when i heard that interview
 11 years ago '05        #55
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
Roxanne Shante completely shut this chickenhead down and ended her career with one verse back in the 90's. Now she gets comfortable as a radio dj (aka stereotypical job for washed up 90's rappers) and tries to talk down on someone, and some of you lames are actually taking her side like Jeezy was supposed to sit there like a little b*tch and take it.

I'm sure that her supervisor gave her certain guidelines for interviewing guests and if she fukked that up and got fired, thats her own fault. First people blamed the white man for all of their problems, now they are blaming southern rappers for all of their problems. Ha, ha. I have to laugh because some of you people are so pitiful.
What are u talkin about Roxanne Shante ended her career? What a fu*kin moron. Damn southern jackass don't even know sh*t about sh*t...
 12-23-2006, 07:21 AM         #56
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Radio is SUPPOSED to be entertaining. The same way Rap Beef is Entertaining. It's ignorant to say she's not being professional. That's like saying all interviews are supposed to be like Morning News.
 12-23-2006, 07:22 AM         #57
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh & dude tried to clown her for being from London.

Like she wasn't part of the Native Tongues.

fu*k Jeezy & his BULLsh*t verses....and I like the n*ggas sound.
 11 years ago '05        #58
Santana Bandana 
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
know your role and shut your mouth!
 12-23-2006, 07:26 AM         #59
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
& why jeezy gotta say it comes down to street cred. Thats bullsh*t too.

& she tried to go professional on him by saying she respects him & that they could agree to disagree.

Dude disrespected her & yall clowns wanna try & defend him.
 12-23-2006, 08:01 AM         #60
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what that stupid bi*ch get for sayin all that. +100 for jeezy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy