Dec 22 - African-Americans are not really supportive of Barack Obama

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of Obama?

Props Slaps
 12-25-2006, 08:53 PM         #101
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blacks had the right to vote first b4 women so most likely there will be a black president first. especially a mixed person like barak Obama. he has a very warm personaity 2. I would vote 4 him if he does run. but if decided to be a vice president i would really like to see a "Gore/Obama" ticket. especially since americans technically voted Gore into office in 2000. If there is anyone who could really change things it would be those 2.
 11 years ago '06        #102
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Randeezle said:
If only Malcom were alive, he'd know what we needed to do.

Listen to the "Ballot or Bullet" speech by him, you can catch it on youtube. We can't really trust these lying a.ss politicians to have our backs... they still havent to this day so I mean as a black person who else would you support except Barack?

are you talking about his "negroe votes" speech? if so i made that sh1t into a RINGER. HE SPIT SOME TRUE TALK

"Democrats has been in Washington DC only because of the negroes vote. they been down there 4 years...."
 11 years ago '06        #103
Esdee 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
Interesting phenomenon

Last edited by Esdee; 01-26-2013 at 11:38 AM..
 12-25-2006, 09:50 PM         #104
thethreeman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most don't even know his politics
 11 years ago '04        #105
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 Floeji said:
n*gga. You got it all wrong. It's not about light or dark. He's the same as those white candidates, only darker. That doesn't mean he's the "Great Black Hope". Dummy.

Floeji i responded accordingly on how you dropped that msg cuz.

it's not about dude. its about the way you went 'banana bashing' lol
i aint wit that sh*t. i aint knockin how u feel about bruh. everybody has there own opinion and i dont give out hate cuz someone states their opinion.

as far as dude goes, i havent even bother to read up on him or any of that cause like i said there will be no black prez untill theres been a white women first, history has surely taught us that at LEAST!

fu*k a great black hope.
i've taken american history.
and that class and the professor taught us that BIG CORPORATIONS have put presidents in office and kept them there [why u think bush got back in? = oil.]
regardless if the nation is feelin him or not.

think like this simple favor for a favor.
tv reports to the masses what the masses supposedly think!
how do you honestly know right now this very fu*kin minute that the majority of the masses NEVER voted for bush? you don't do you?
but your told that he won. and you have no say or anything,no other choice but to roll with it.

and while the tv reports [media] gots you pre-occupied with the fu*kin vote count, and people are talking about fu*ked up ballot counts and "we're waiting for this state to come back,etc,etc,etc"

the desicion has really alreayd been made because of the ELECTORAL COLLEGE.
it dont matter what all the people in each state says, all that really matters is what that little muthafu*ka from your state representing your state in the electoral college thinks.

money makes the world go round and im sure that there are lots of good people that wouldn't change their minds or there votes and betray the people who believed in them. but yo those type of people are a minority.

then that means that it is possible that electoral college votes could be, ahem "bought".

it's a wrap.
corporations find them a nice puppet [promise him/her to become president if he LOOKS OUT FOR THEM]
and they do what needs to be done to get the guy in office.

oh and the thing about media is this:

doesn't one guy [ted turner] own the companies that own the companies that own the fu*kin news station and sh*t? [well a majority of them?]

favor for a favor BIG CORPORATIONS tell TV CORPS. not to report certain parts of the news or twist the info or leave somethings out,etc,etc,etc.

lol

remember CNN reporting on 50 cent vs oprah instead of that fu*ked up sh*t with them foul a.ss cops in NY a few weeks back?

yo it's just all
POLITICS AS USUAL!

Last edited by murdahudawg; 12-25-2006 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: cause niggas is super stupid!
 11 years ago '06        #106
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,369 | Props total: 4641 4641
 BayBuryYa said:
Man that's sad u feel that way. First, just because he is mixed doesn't mean he isn't black. Second, u don't know how he paid for anything so silver spoon is an a.ssumption because he went to Harvard. People say I was born with a silver spoon cause I have nice things, and can articulate a sentence but I also know that headache u get when u are hungry as sh*t with nothing to eat, n goin to bed hungry. No offense, but you are a perfect example of a good slave. Instead of trying to support or understand his policies, u strike him down for being yellow. I mean before u say he can't speak for everyone, which no one can, why not read about him. First its an accomplishment to be elected a senator in the first place. Have respect for his struggle, being half black makes it that much harder, its never easy. So despite him being light, he is obviously black, and if that doesn't scare white people, good because I rather have him in the office than Kerry, Bush, Rudy G., Hiliary etc. Him and John Edwards would be a great benefit to minorities and the poor, but I digress. Furthermore, I bet u have no idea about politics or his positions on certain issues. And lastly lets not get it twisted, half black, a quarter black...u are black. Despite what Tiger Woods says, when white and black people look at him they see a black guy. U think Barack has never been called a n*gger or anything? I know that doesn't qualify your blackness but being mixed and intelligent doesn't lessen it either. If he was dark, ignorant, militant with no chance of winnin, ud love him. Cause we are just crab in a bucket, keep pullin each other down.
i feel you to the fullest. but we all gotta remember that that "one drop rule" is more of an American thing. If this was all happenin in Haiti or DR then we'd (blacks) be happy that someone that looks and acts like Barack Obama would want to represent/claim us politically. I guess what im trying to say is I agree with you and everyone that agrees we must move past this color complex.

sh*t is dumb to me. We cant look at skin color, we gotta look past that or else no one will be satisfied. We want a black president cause we feel he/she will give us a voice. What about the Latinos? Asians? Pacific Islanders and so on. Thats why the person who will be embraced by EVERYONE will be someone who transcends skin color and ethnicity. But, that person can never a start unless we begin to start changing the way we see ourselves and others.

Im black and proud of it, but im down for the Cause. The cause for me is simple. I can relate to all minority's issues because I see one basic theme repeated in all of their struggles: basic human rights. When it comes down to it we all just want to be treated as equals. I couldnt support my people's comin up and not embrace the struggles of the others...such as the latinos or native americans. Am I really bein down? or just selfish?

Some of yall wanna test Obama's "blackness" and i feel sorry for you if you live within that social prison we call "blackness" that we as black people refuse to tear down but yet build that wall higher and higher. That "blackness" is the same thing that told me that I shouldnt be good in math, shouldnt know how to swim, stay in and embrace the ghetto like I owe the ghetto something, and etc.

Lables can hold you back for real. You call yourself stupid enough times you're gonna start believing it, sooner or later, subconsciously or consciously. Call yourself something that falsely represents your history, culture and who you are as a person (ie. African-American....perhaps) enough times and you might start believing it. I'm black (of haitian parent to be exact) and American, but I dont try and fit the definition of how society traditionally depicts us. I see no future in that. Im trying to re-define the black American...with your help. If our "blackness" was modeled after some real sh*t....like African traditions for example, we might be in a better state.

Enlighten yourself for a change.
 11 years ago '04        #107
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 murdahudawg said:
Floeji i responded accordingly on how you dropped that msg cuz.

it's not about dude. its about the way you went 'banana bashing' lol
i aint wit that sh*t. i aint knockin how u feel about bruh. everybody has there own opinion and i dont give out hate cuz someone states their opinion.

as far as dude goes, i havent even bother to read up on him or any of that cause like i said there will be no black prez untill theres been a white women first, history has surely taught us that at LEAST!

fu*k a great black hope.
i've taken american history.
and that class and the professor taught us that BIG CORPORATIONS have put presidents in office and kept them there [why u think bush got back in? = oil.]
regardless if the nation is feelin him or not.

think like this simple favor for a favor.
tv reports to the masses what the masses supposedly think!
how do you honestly know right now this very fu*kin minute that the majority of the masses NEVER voted for bush? you don't do you?
but your told that he won. and you have no say or anything,no other choice but to roll with it.

and while the tv reports [media] gots you pre-occupied with the fu*kin vote count, and people are talking about fu*ked up ballot counts and "we're waiting for this state to come back,etc,etc,etc"

the desicion has really alreayd been made because of the ELECTORAL COLLEGE.
it dont matter what all the people in each state says, all that really matters is what that little muthafu*ka from your state representing your state in the electoral college thinks.

money makes the world go round and im sure that there are lots of good people that wouldn't change their minds or there votes and betray the people who believed in them. but yo those type of people are a minority.

then that means that it is possible that electoral college votes could be, ahem "bought".

it's a wrap.
corporations find them a nice puppet [promise him/her to become president if he LOOKS OUT FOR THEM]
and they do what needs to be done to get the guy in office.

oh and the thing about media is this:

doesn't one guy [ted turner] own the companies that own the companies that own the fu*kin news station and sh*t? [well a majority of them?]

favor for a favor BIG CORPORATIONS tell TV CORPS. not to report certain parts of the news or twist the info or leave somethings out,etc,etc,etc.

lol

remember CNN reporting on 50 cent vs oprah instead of that fu*ked up sh*t with them foul a.ss cops in NY a few weeks back?

yo it's just all
POLITICS AS USUAL!

Aight. You brought up some good points. I wasn't trying to down him for being light-skinned, just for everyone thinking he's the new Jesus. That's all.
 11 years ago '04        #108
Floeji 
space
space
 jshinn05 said:
no im sorry i aint readin between the lines on an internet forum if he meant somethin else then let him say it and lol at floeji given me hate like that mean sumthin its all good tho and floeji wat did u mean by jesse jacksons ghetto as hell i mean yea he grew up in the ghetto and hes educated how does that prove your point ther are many of us who growup poor and get an education and go on to do bigger and better things it still doesnt justify you sayin fu*k Obama like you know somethin about the mans life like I said im not advocating you to vote for him im jus saying if you dont like the guy give some real reasons I respect your opinion even though I dont agree Im jus sayin have some real reasons for feelin that way not a petty one the way you came off in ya first you sounded like you was bashin the man just because of his background and not his poilitical platform because u did not mention it and im not even gonna say ill vote for him, 2008 will determine that but its whatever I believe if he does everything he says he will then he will make a great president.
I do know about Obama's life. I've done my research. And i wasn't bashing him for his color. As far as black people pinning their hopes on him, I don't think he's capable of holding that.

And if n*ggaz keep trying to come at my opinions all recklessly. They'll get the hate. So keep laughing n*gga.
 11 years ago '04        #109
Floeji 
space
space
 legecy06 said:
Blacks had the right to vote first b4 women so most likely there will be a black president first. especially a mixed person like barak Obama. he has a very warm personaity 2. I would vote 4 him if he does run. but if decided to be a vice president i would really like to see a "Gore/Obama" ticket. especially since americans technically voted Gore into office in 2000. If there is anyone who could really change things it would be those 2.

Hm. Sounds good. I think he'd make a better VP and get his feet wet, rather than just jump head first into the Presidency.

IF he goes and fu*ks up, everyone's gonna be like "The first black President didn't know what he was doing, and was unfit for office." And it'll be another 200 years before they let a black man win.
 12-26-2006, 06:51 AM         #110
Thursday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then Again If P Diddy Has Another Vote Or Die Campain....
 11 years ago '06        #111
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
who wrote that article?? it has no source beyond that blog! obama is okay in my book. I am black and I approve this message.
 12-26-2006, 10:30 AM         #112
espionage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so sad!!!! We are the only race of people that do not support our own. No matter how much our history vary we are all still Ni$$a's in the eyes of the white man. He is the voice of black American, middle class American, and under-privilege American....y? cuz he recognizes we exist and that we have voices that have not been heard. My people stop attacking our own and have some faith that we can save ourselves.
 12-26-2006, 11:26 AM         #113
Joey C  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people will not vote more they will not have some huge change of heart cuz hes here fu*k outta here its gonna b the same as always people gone vote for the wrong person.....
 12-26-2006, 11:28 AM         #114
Joey C  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and Black people want to see some ghetto kid go to rep them and if hes not they say hes fake......but when people strereotype them nd say all black ppl are hood rats and cant speak proper english but when theres someone who differs from that stereotype they are fake......zzzzzzzZ
 11 years ago '06        #115
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Floeji said:
Not saying that I don't think he's a good candidate. I was just uneasy with people calling him "The Voice of the Black People".

His high-yellow, teacake, mulatto a.ss doesn't have what it takes to speak for every one. If you're gonna be a representative of the black people, I want you to be a black a.ss, scare white people to death a.ss n*gga. Not this, Pencey Prep, white bread, light skinned, country club, silver spoon a.ss n*gga.

But that's just me.
One last thing Floeji you said it wasnt about his skin color then what were you sayin in the bold part of your statement up above

Floeji said:
I do know about Obama's life. I've done my research. And i wasn't bashing him for his color. As far as black people pinning their hopes on him, I don't think he's capable of holding that.

And if n*ggaz keep trying to come at my opinions all recklessly. They'll get the hate. So keep laughing n*gga.
and I will keep laughing at you givin me hate because it just goes to show that you cant have an intelligent debate with someone without getting mad at the fact that they disagree with your opinion

Last edited by jshinn05; 12-26-2006 at 02:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #116
Floeji 
space
space
 jshinn05 said:
One last thing Floeji you said it wasnt about his skin color then what were you sayin in the bold part of your statement up above

and I will keep laughing at you givin me hate because it just goes to show that you cant have an intelligent debate with someone without getting mad at the fact that they disagree with your opinion

I mentioned his skin color as a description. Duh.

And keep laughing. I don't care if you disagree. But don't try to completely disregard and depreciate my comments/opinions. We can debate, but enough with the personal attacks. So. Anything you'd like to speak on?
 11 years ago '04        #117
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
there wont be a black president for at least the next 75 years
 11 years ago '04        #118
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
this make me laugh! this man was voted us senator by the people of illinois which has one of the most "black" votes in this nation, if the state(with blacks voting) feels as if he's a good canidate to represent them why can't he represent the nation? This man speaks very well and is a leader hands down. WE WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER BLACK MAN OTHER THAN COLIN POWELL THAT WHITE PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT AS A POSSIBLE CANIDATE AS PRESIDENT, any time soon! not that we should take any BS that they feed us as politicians, but if we're looking to make history; people this is our chance! Please note that every canidate wheter it is hillary, guliani, edwards, etc, will have some type of voice in there ear guiding them!

Basically, I'm saying do ya research on Barack, see what he's about. He may be what this country has needed since Bill.
Honestly, I don't think that the country as a whole is ready for a black president in 08; maybe and more than likely in 12.

I think that he'd do a lot better on a bill as vp; then in 12 made the big run! just my opinion.
 11 years ago '04        #119
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
i'd vote for edwards and obama!
 11 years ago '04        #120
jj_143 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 3 3
 Awperator2 said:
why? why the fu*k should he be backed because of his color? it shouldn't even play a role positive or negative, sadly it does
That's the truth. Just cause he's black doesn't mean black people should vote for him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy