Dec 22 - African-Americans are not really supportive of Barack Obama

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of Obama?

Props Slaps
 12-23-2006, 05:40 PM         #61
MTM 01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the most powerful man in the universe wont be black
he wont be president
 12-23-2006, 05:45 PM         #62
MTM 01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hillary wont let him
 11 years ago '05        #63
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1541 1541
 tazbk said:
He can't beat Hilary, she has to much money, to much experience and Bill Clinton to guide her through the whole thing. And we are due for another Clinton in office. The smart thing to do would be her Vice-President and gain hella experience that way before running on your own. Obama doesn't have enough following nor experience to win this thing. Still wished Colin would have ran in 2000 didnt even give a fu*k that he was a Republican.
Hillary is dumb as hell. I bet some white guy wins the democratic nomination. I don't think a lot of Americans are ready for a female president, or a black president which is sad. I would vote for Obama if given the chance though. I think McCain and Guliani (sp?) are gonna run for the Republicans. If Cheaney is smart he'll disappear forever.
 11 years ago '04        #64
unstoppable 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 0 0
of course, black people dont support people who tell the truth, aka barak, aka bill cosby, aka charles barkley, see a pattern?
 12-23-2006, 09:37 PM         #65
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
Wow slavery started over 400 years ago and the effects of it are still resonating in our minds today. We were conditioned back then to seperate the yard and house zzzzzzs (basically the lighter and darker skinned slaves) and it is still a part of our psyches subconscious today. That's amazing and troubling at the same time.

**If we still carry this today from slavery and its still so strong in our minds imagine how long it's going to take whites who were conditioned to hate blacks from getting that out of their psyche?**

Just a little fruit for thought.
You bring an interesting view to the table....I whole heartedly agree with this post.

:applause: :applause:
 12-23-2006, 10:11 PM         #66
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First, its a given black ppl dont support other black ppl! Never have we are the only race that do that. Black ppl are conditioned and dont like change and that is sad. I agree wholeheartedly with the person who said black ppl dont like hearing the truth and have a problem with those who are doin better than them! Next, before ppl start knockin Obama they should listen too him. He is very open and honest about his struggles and his life. He worked very hard to get where he is. Him and his wife and their family are truly devoted to whatever goals he try to achieve. Hid political career has bn slow I believe bc his views and priorities have pretty much stayed the same. He didnt change who he was bc it was easier to do what others wanted. White ppl respect him bc they see strength in his character same as Bill Clinton!! I dont know if he'd make it as a president but I'll vote any way he come. I hope him and Hilliary come togther and that is a true POWER HOUSE!!!
 11 years ago '06        #67
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 ItsYaboyJay said:
@ the people that replied to this thread that always try so hard to be the "intellectual" one of the bunch, but are so ignorant and sound stupid everytime they comment on something.

Back to subject, I don't trust any politicians, black or white, it's so much crooked stuff that goes on under our noses, it's scary! The US presidential campaigns are just cover-up's to make the people of America actually feel safe in believing that we actually have a say or power on how America is run. They only try to impeach presidents when they lose the attention of the people and the people start noticing the little dirty things really going on.
at you actually contradicting yourself and trying to seem some what intelectual.
 11 years ago '05        #68
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
wait.... cuz he's black, we're suppose to vote for him? smh...
 12-23-2006, 11:18 PM         #69
Calvo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
Nobody is the voice of the black people. Not Martin, not Malcolm. No one person can speak for a whole race. And I love Martin and Malcolm, they indeed had very very powerful voices, they have speeches that will put you in tears, but neither of them were speaking for a whole race. A lot of blacks that were siding with Martin did not side with Malcolm, and the people that sided with Malcolm did not side with Martin.

As for this person who wrote the article questioning Barack Obama's blackness, he is a fu*king moron. Whether he is a prep, white bred, light skinned, country club, silver spoon a.ss n*gga as you say, he still has that skin color that makes other races discriminate. Just because he is an educated black man that is very close to a seat in the White House people want to start a backlash, and that's what most people talk about when they say blacks need to Unite, because once a black person sees another black person doing better than them they get to bashing their credibility and taking shots at him because of the green eye. Do you think just because he is educated and is well-spoken that he does not go through racism, I think not, racism in America has nothing to do with class, like in most hispanic countries, it has to do with skin color. So hate him or love him, but respect him as a black man that is doing something.
bravo
 11 years ago '06        #70
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 377 377
 Floeji said:
Not saying that I don't think he's a good candidate. I was just uneasy with people calling him "The Voice of the Black People".

His high-yellow, teacake, mulatto a.ss doesn't have what it takes to speak for every one. If you're gonna be a representative of the black people, I want you to be a black a.ss, scare white people to death a.ss n*gga. Not this, Pencey Prep, white bread, light skinned, country club, silver spoon a.ss n*gga.

But that's just me.
What so you want Dolemite or Shaft to represent us black people?
 11 years ago '06        #71
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dead Prezidents said:
Nobody is the voice of the black people. Not Martin, not Malcolm. No one person can speak for a whole race. And I love Martin and Malcolm, they indeed had very very powerful voices, they have speeches that will put you in tears, but neither of them were speaking for a whole race. A lot of blacks that were siding with Martin did not side with Malcolm, and the people that sided with Malcolm did not side with Martin.

As for this person who wrote the article questioning Barack Obama's blackness, he is a fu*king moron. Whether he is a prep, white bred, light skinned, country club, silver spoon a.ss n*gga as you say, he still has that skin color that makes other races discriminate. Just because he is an educated black man that is very close to a seat in the White House people want to start a backlash, and that's what most people talk about when they say blacks need to Unite, because once a black person sees another black person doing better than them they get to bashing their credibility and taking shots at him because of the green eye. Do you think just because he is educated and is well-spoken that he does not go through racism, I think not, racism in America has nothing to do with class, like in most hispanic countries, it has to do with skin color. So hate him or love him, but respect him as a black man that is doing something.

Wait, a voice of reason posting on the 1st page, impossible.
 11 years ago '06        #72
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 GaryIn'75 said:
This is the truth.....The thing about black americans is that we don't discriminate on each other skin tone but we do discriminate class. 90% of black on here don't like Oprah, Bill Cosby or any other black that has done anything with his life thats good or that speak out to our black youth to incorage them to do better with their lives. Jay Z is older and is changing his style to be more maketable and people hate that but 50cent can shoot somebody and yall love him
You must have missed post number four.
 11 years ago '06        #73
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
But see our black leaders today lead a mixed message....Oprah and Bill are like the parents that you have that live by "do as I say and not as i do" Bill Cosby is not a man to follow, cheated on his wife kids out of wedlock drugs etc. he's done it all and his teachings to young black men by calling them worlthess does nothing. fu*k Im a man and dudes he's refrencing as dead beats are too, so you can call them n*ggas out till your blue in the face but that sh*t wont make them change. real recognizes real and Cosby is not in the for front like he says he is but he gets all the attention because he's bill cosby. But dudes should check out Jim Brown read up on him and what he has done and is trying to do for black men. The only thing he lacks is the financial means to do more for his people and he stated the athletes,singers,rappers and actors like bill and oprah do not give back as much as they should. Donating to a charity never reaches the people and thats a fact
Who made Oprah and Bill Cosby leaders? Was there a vote I missed?
 11 years ago '06        #74
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
several points I wanna make here:

1. I myself am voting for Obama if he gets the Democratic nomination.

2. in white ppls eyes once you have a lil black in you then you are a nigah.

3. with number two being said I really wish all blacks could see that and gather behind Obama. its not like he is a right wing extremist or a typical house nigah like J.C Watts. this is a very thought provoking brother who I deeply believe can make several long lasting changes here.

4. this lack of support is exactly what whites love to see. and this is a primary reason why WE as a ppl may NEVER progress. I dont wanna get militant and such but many if not all of you know where that statement can go.

5. blacks dont vote any damn way so that is the end all be all reason why he may not get the house.

Why is J.C. Watts a house nig ger? What makes a house nig ger? Is Obama a halfway house nig ger? Why is the word nig ger censored?
 11 years ago '05        #75
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
It's hard to even respond to some sh*t like this.....it's never going to end.....like crabs in a fu*kin bucket.....

No matter what a black person says, looks, thinks, speaks, acts, etc there is always going to be an ignorant buffoon **** trying to bring him/her down.

So what if Barack is mixed or wasn't raised in the hood, does that make him any less black? This is the problem, instead of embracing all of our people as a whole we want to ostracize the blacks that may have had more advantages growing up then some others.

I mean you have clowns such as this person......

Floeji said:
Not saying that I don't think he's a good candidate. I was just uneasy with people calling him "The Voice of the Black People".

His high-yellow, teacake, mulatto a.ss doesn't have what it takes to speak for every one. If you're gonna be a representative of the black people, I want you to be a black a.ss, scare white people to death a.ss n*gga. Not this, Pencey Prep, white bread, light skinned, country club, silver spoon a.ss n*gga.

But that's just me.
I think to myself, what type of ignorant Negro would write some bullsh*t like this....then I look at his signature and understand.....

" Yeah...I'm Kind of A Big Deal...

I make beats, play soccer, race SUV's, and just be all around "That n*gga"....I wear almost nothing but Polo Shirts and Bathing Apes and Gold Jewelry...I stay fresh and the hoes love me....What else can i say?? Call me...My number is 8"

You steady spending all that money on flashy, typical, stupid n*gga sh*t with no real redemption value while doing nothing but falling right into the white man's trap, helping him get rich, and making us look like fools that follow any fashion trend put in front of our face.....

Bottom Line......WE NEED BLACKS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE UNITED TO SUCEED. Not just the hood black, but also the educated black, the entrepreneurial black, the black from another country, the black who listens to heavy metal and/or rock and roll, etc.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #76
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Dead Prezidents said:

Major propz homeboy
 12-24-2006, 12:03 AM         #77
trice26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people really need to wake the hell up..
 12-24-2006, 01:42 AM         #78
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, they need to wake the fu*k up. All they do is complain and bi*ch.

As a person of African background, and when I say African I mean black,
Nuff melanin content, I came from a third world county, Jamaica and made something of myself it's a shame to see African people in America being taken advantage of, sure there is racism and all kinds of discrimination, but there are so many resources and opportunity in that country, sh*t there are a libraries in all the cities.

There was a study that came out that said the average African person that comes from a third world county makes more than a African born in that country.

Wake the fu*k up and support one of your own.

Here is another article of American born Africans not supporting there own people

WAKE THE fu*k UP

Last edited by masta_mind; 12-24-2006 at 01:44 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #79
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
thats why we as a race cant get anywhere we're like crabs in a barrel.......i dont understand whut him being educated and mixed have anything to do with questioning his 'blackness'....
 12-24-2006, 02:14 AM         #80
Aamad Appleby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all we need is a black prsident
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy