Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of Obama?

Props Slaps
 12-22-2006, 09:23 AM         #21
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This article was a.ss mayne....

1st off, im sik of this 'You aint black' or 'He for the white ppl' or that 'he a sellout' bullsh*t, just shut the fu*k up with that garbage. He's an intelligent man, and so what if he hasnt been thru every type of racism there was in there world, he is still knowlegable to speak on serious issues is the point. And believe me, if he does run for President in 08' I got my vote on him.....Everything gotta be all racial these days, or it just aint 'news'.....Its like what folks say about Lupe Fiasco, 'He's a skateboarder, he's for white ppl' 'He dont get love in the hood' its that ignorance that pisses me off, let the brotha make his DAMN MOVES, AND STFU, CUZ UR NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT bi*chING AND WHINNING

Man n*ggas are cryin like bi*ches, I mean, the civil rights movement is LONG gone, yet we want another MLK or Malcolm in this lifetime, aint gonna happen, just support whoever you cotdamn want and leave race out of this......

Last edited by GOD999; 12-22-2006 at 09:25 AM..
 12-22-2006, 09:32 AM         #22
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that's stupid for any African American to say "He's not black like us". that's just ignorant and in a sense embraces our enslavement. i can't belive any African-American would be that shallow and stupid. As far as white America goes they see him as an African-American and for the most part don't care but it's sad that his community, my community would say something like that.
 11 years ago '04        #23
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
I think our race as a whole is "Schizophrenic." So fu*kin sad. We think everyone is out to get us when it's not the truth. We are hurting OURSELVES. I see how other races probably look at us as say "stupid blacks" because we do some stupid sh*t. Just like with Barack Obama.

Even when we take a huge step forward, a potential black president, we have to be act like he's out to get us. So distrustful. Thank You Willie Lynch. I once had a girl friend who had some real psychological issues. Nothing could please her and she always would get depressed even after she got her way. It's sad that our race acts like this.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 12-22-2006 at 09:42 AM..
 12-22-2006, 09:41 AM         #24
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I think our race as a whole is "Schizophrenic." So fu*kin sad. We think everyone is out to get us when it's not the truth
Exactly *Rep*
 11 years ago '05        #25
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,015 | Props total: 9825 9825
several points I wanna make here:

1. I myself am voting for Obama if he gets the Democratic nomination.

2. in white ppls eyes once you have a lil black in you then you are a nigah.

3. with number two being said I really wish all blacks could see that and gather behind Obama. its not like he is a right wing extremist or a typical house nigah like J.C Watts. this is a very thought provoking brother who I deeply believe can make several long lasting changes here.

4. this lack of support is exactly what whites love to see. and this is a primary reason why WE as a ppl may NEVER progress. I dont wanna get militant and such but many if not all of you know where that statement can go.

5. blacks dont vote any damn way so that is the end all be all reason why he may not get the house.
 11 years ago '04        #26
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 Tikyle2 said:
Wow slavery started over 400 years ago and the effects of it are still resonating in our minds today. We were conditioned back then to seperate the yard and house zzzzzzs (basically the lighter and darker skinned slaves) and it is still a part of our psyches subconscious today. That's amazing and troubling at the same time.

**If we still carry this today from slavery and its still so strong in our minds imagine how long it's going to take whites who were conditioned to hate blacks from getting that out of their psyche?**

Just a little fruit for thought.

Thats the truth, we can love it or hate it. American History can not be changed or forgotten, no matter how evil or forbidden it is. It has no choice but to effect the future in some form or fashion.
 12-22-2006, 10:13 AM         #27
Aamad Appleby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why not ???
 11 years ago '06        #28
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
 WorstNightmare said:

NO sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #29
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
We all have to give Obama a Chance....Then, if he fails to support our causes, then we judge him......
 12-22-2006, 10:29 AM         #30
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what i've seen on message boards alone, most african americans support him simply because he's black

im english so i couldnt give a fu*k, if he's good then im glad he's getting some support, if he's whack then fu*k everyone supportin him
 11 years ago '06        #31
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
ok lets see 1 some white person wrote that article, 2 majority of the black population will vote for him just cuz he aint white. Most of us aint all black anyways we would all be black as night so that mixed sh*t is bullsh*t . And last but not least we don't really pick our president so it doesn't matter the sh*t is a set up.
 12-22-2006, 10:55 AM         #32
deesgrho6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I support Obama and I beleive he would be a beneficial a.ssest to the White House.
 12-22-2006, 10:56 AM         #33
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would vote for him
 12-22-2006, 10:59 AM         #34
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and look who there asking these questions too, motha fu*kas who just want to be heard who just talk sh*t about every black man. but you mean to tell me they would vote for fu*kin al sharpton before Obama? hell no no conk wearing babbling attention fool is gonna get my vote
 12-22-2006, 11:06 AM         #35
Money Mack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People should take the opportunity to check out some of his speeches, before posting comments on him. Hes a great speaker, witty, charismatic. On the surface, I dont know how you couldnt like this guy. I cant believe someone dissed him for being "light skinned". Was that his choice? Are you all of a sudden better cause you happened to be born lighter or darker? Drop that ego, cause it hasnt got any of us, ANYWHERE. How are brotha's/sistas going to do ANYTHING on this earth is we are racist towards ourselves??

Threads like this, I believe are a real wake up call for how "black americans" have been programmed to hate on eachother. I hope the more people start the realize it, the faster we may be able to change things.
 12-22-2006, 11:16 AM         #36
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the people that replied to this thread that always try so hard to be the "intellectual" one of the bunch, but are so ignorant and sound stupid everytime they comment on something.

Back to subject, I don't trust any politicians, black or white, it's so much crooked stuff that goes on under our noses, it's scary! The US presidential campaigns are just cover-up's to make the people of America actually feel safe in believing that we actually have a say or power on how America is run. They only try to impeach presidents when they lose the attention of the people and the people start noticing the little dirty things really going on.
 11 years ago '04        #37
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
As long as Obama stays in the Democratic party, he will receive the black vote... end of story.
 11 years ago '04        #38
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 Floeji said:
Not saying that I don't think he's a good candidate. I was just uneasy with people calling him "The Voice of the Black People".

His high-yellow, teacake, mulatto a.ss doesn't have what it takes to speak for every one. If you're gonna be a representative of the black people, I want you to be a black a.ss, scare white people to death a.ss n*gga. Not this, Pencey Prep, white bread, light skinned, country club, silver spoon a.ss n*gga.

But that's just me.
Man that's sad u feel that way. First, just because he is mixed doesn't mean he isn't black. Second, u don't know how he paid for anything so silver spoon is an a.ssumption because he went to Harvard. People say I was born with a silver spoon cause I have nice things, and can articulate a sentence but I also know that headache u get when u are hungry as sh*t with nothing to eat, n goin to bed hungry. No offense, but you are a perfect example of a good slave. Instead of trying to support or understand his policies, u strike him down for being yellow. I mean before u say he can't speak for everyone, which no one can, why not read about him. First its an accomplishment to be elected a senator in the first place. Have respect for his struggle, being half black makes it that much harder, its never easy. So despite him being light, he is obviously black, and if that doesn't scare white people, good because I rather have him in the office than Kerry, Bush, Rudy G., Hiliary etc. Him and John Edwards would be a great benefit to minorities and the poor, but I digress. Furthermore, I bet u have no idea about politics or his positions on certain issues. And lastly lets not get it twisted, half black, a quarter black...u are black. Despite what Tiger Woods says, when white and black people look at him they see a black guy. U think Barack has never been called a n*gger or anything? I know that doesn't qualify your blackness but being mixed and intelligent doesn't lessen it either. If he was dark, ignorant, militant with no chance of winnin, ud love him. Cause we are just crab in a bucket, keep pullin each other down.
 11 years ago '04        #39
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Personally, I don't give a fukk. If he runs, good-luck. If not, so be it. But ANYONE is better than Bush!!!
 12-22-2006, 12:15 PM         #40
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter:

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self-generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands.

Don't forget you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slave vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your White servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these Kits are your Keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.

Fukkin COONS....wake up....this is why we can't get anywhere.
why was thread not closed after this? People don't even know that this bullsh*t was set in motion and set up to be this way from the get go. Support the best candidate, but don't NOT support a candidate because he is black but not black enough. That's the dumbest sh*t I have ever heard.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago