Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was this sentence fair?

Props Slaps
 12-21-2006, 12:38 AM         #61
keioss01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the law.. i hope she feels guilty
 11 years ago '05        #62
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
damn thas fu*ked up....i'ma pray for dude..........
 12-21-2006, 12:58 AM         #63
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint NEVA EVER goin to GA now, fu*k that
 12-21-2006, 12:59 AM         #64
waterproofmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, thats some bullsh*t, dude's not even 18 yet they are giving him an R. Kelly case? lol, how fu*ked up...
 11 years ago '06        #65
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
man she better watch out..he might k!ll that bi*ch lol
 11 years ago '04        #66
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 cvcxl said:
ATLANTA (AP) — The Georgia Supreme Court has turned down an appeal from a teen who was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having s3x with a 15-year-old.
In a ruling released Friday, the court denied a motion for reconsideration filed by lawyers for Genarlow Wilson, who was 17 when he and the 15-year-old engaged in consensual oral s3x. He was sentenced for aggravated child molestation.
Wilson’s case was one of two cases that were cited earlier this year when lawmakers passed a law that otherwise strengthened penalties for s3x offenders, but reduced the penalty from a felony to a misdemeanor for some teenagers convicted of sodomy.
Presiding Justice Carol Hunstein noted that in easing the penalties for teens, ‘‘the Legislature expressly chose not to allow the provisions of the new amendments to affect persons convicted under the previous version of the statute.’’
Hunstein added she was ‘‘very sympathetic to Wilson’s argument regarding the injustice of sentencing this promising young man with good grades and no criminal history to 10 years in prison without parole and a lifetime registration as a s3xual offender because he engaged in consensual oral s3x with a 15-year-old victim only two years his junior,’’ but said the court was bound the by limits set by the Legislature.

Source: Gwinnett Daily Post

Isn't he still a minor? This is terrible.
 12-21-2006, 07:04 AM         #67
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaPlaya641 said:
damn....i'm from jersey......but im over 18 so imma be on sum "show ur I.D." sh*t when im not sure
It sounds ridiculous but that's basically how you have to do it now. Girls these days are growing up too fast, they look and act so much older.
 12-21-2006, 12:13 PM         #68
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Justice system is f*cked up.
 11 years ago '04        #69
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 waterproofmc said:
damn, thats some bullsh*t, dude's not even 18 yet they are giving him an R. Kelly case? lol, how fu*ked up...

and that fu*ker walked when there is a tape of him pissing on tha girl
 11 years ago '06        #70
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
THAT'S fu*kED ALL THE WAY UP! DAMN!!! THEM CRACKERS ARE RUTHLESS!!
 12-21-2006, 12:38 PM         #71
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats so fu*ked up
 11 years ago '06        #72
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 djnovafresh said:
damn they were in high school together. I use to fu*k the freshman when i was in high school i was 17 them hoes were 15.
most freshman are 13 turning 14 my dude
 12-21-2006, 12:47 PM         #73
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This some bullsh*t, ten years!!!!! fu*k up his whole life? This sh*t is hapenning everyday in every school in every state in every city. When I was in high school people was fu*king like it was going out of style. If they gonna take a n*gga life away for eating some coochie? gettin some dome? the girl aint going to jail? she new what she was doin, and consented.... this some bullsh*t here, he's a minor too, maybe a 12th and 10th grader, our society is so backwards they sell s3x to high schools and give em condoms and sh*t then turn around so sh*t like this. If people think there is a problem with this, they need to cut all the s3x and sh*t off tv and advertising... man fu*k im heated
 12-21-2006, 01:10 PM         #74
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who snitched?
and why is his name Genarlow?

and a big issue here is that legislatures are trying to take over the judges jobs. with mandatory sentencing and making laws with no exception, legislatures take the job of passing judgments out of judges hands, and that goes directly against ideals of checks and balances in our constitution.
the judge saw that clearly, this kid wasnt a child molester, not a pedophile and not a criminal, but as the case came before her, and the law had mandatory punishments, there was no way to pass a just ruling. thats a shame.
 12-21-2006, 01:11 PM         #75
DSICKEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga got done in thats all.....if it was a black gul he wouldnt be in jail! u cant just sit there and say that u wouldnt have done that sh*t either cuz they was only two years apart and plus that dude was the man at that high school. what they left out of that article is that he had a football scholarship to Florida State.....
 12-21-2006, 01:26 PM         #76
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dats crazyy......when i was comin up, there was 17 yr old dudes fukin wit 15-16 yr olds

its only 1-2 yrs apart
 11 years ago '04        #77
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
hoes
 11 years ago '06        #78
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
i dont see the big deal..only 2 years aint nuttin...i could see if he was four years older then thats a problem
 12-21-2006, 01:53 PM         #79
supapat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up
 12-21-2006, 02:09 PM         #80
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definately not right at all........

whats new?
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy