Dec 19th-Why Does Jeezy Get A Pass For Being Wack?? (don't shoot me)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #161
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
 SeanP3688 said:
....352,000... #1 on Billboard charts...and he's not a 'commerical artist' ....he cant be that whack...

...close thread...
shake my head how many times do we have to say this !QUANTITY DOES NOT EQUATE TO QUALITY!!!!!
 01-01-2007, 02:54 AM         #162
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are acting like this dude has no talent. You can have the best beats possible, but if you dont have the skill to create a hit track from it, it will be sh*tty. Im sure you have heard beats that have had sh*tty a.ss rappers over them.

Jeezy knows how to make great music, and he doesn't go outside of his comfort zone just to get mainstream fans. He will never be the best, but n*ggaz need to respect the skill he does have.
 11 years ago '05        #163
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
some of these artist in the game don't get the credit they deserve from trying to be a purist when comes to the rap game, why should they work so hard trying to make good lyrical sh*t when you got people like MIKE JONES and other cats making bullsh*t music and going platinum. You just got to look at it from theyre perspective.

like nas said on the radio "just get ya money yo"
 11 years ago '04        #164
tazbk 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 finishim said:
i like phonte n all but i dont agree with that statement in your sig... the last part is funny but the rest is suspect to me... cuz if hes rapping about what he does/has done in his life isnt that what hip hop is about?
That's cool, but I think Phonte was eluding to the point that Jeezy and other rappers glorify coke and slanging to the extent that makes is seem cool. I've listened to every Jeezy album and not once did I hear him have any regret for slanging. There are some rappers that yes have hustled but don't glorify it as much AND give the other perspective that they wish they didn't have to or they regret it so forth and so on. It just seems like dude has no remorse for the life he USED to live.

Think about this, if he was that dude, that hustler, imagine how many homes he contributed to destroying, how many lives he helped rot. I know the argument "if they didn't cop from his they would get it somewhere else" but that never makes the fact that selling drugs is wrong. And I feel that way about ANYONE who has ever done it, from family members to friends to rappers to whoever because it only effected one community the hardest and that's black communities.
 01-01-2007, 10:12 AM         #165
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is wack his beats is the only thing selling him.Everybody always talking about he raps about the street,this n*gga only rap about selling drugz,it's more in the streets than selling drugz.
 01-01-2007, 10:36 AM         #166
taqweem786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know man - the state of hiphop is too infectious these days - everyone listens to it (young and old)- people wanna be there favourite rap star - do the things they do - maybe alot of rap should be about positive sh*t - just because he may say some real talk - he dont mention how a person get out of that sh*t - or he doesnt tell them not to be like that.
 01-01-2007, 11:24 AM         #167
onjdagreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree, jeezy tight, even if he aint that lyrically talented like jigga or anyone else. but who cares, he still makes some tight sh*t. all u haters gotta realize that hiphop isnt one precise thing. run dmc, ll cool j, pac, big, common, and mos def are all hip hop even if they sound completely different. if you dont like listening to jeezy thats one thing, but dont hate on dude just cuz hes getting money. props for the article, tho, cause u bring up some good points. o ya, TOs the sh*t.
 01-01-2007, 01:58 PM         #168
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm supposed to read an entire article on hatin? I think not! :afro:
 11 years ago '04        #169
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
I don't think Jeezy has good lyrics, but he has a great flow and his lyrics go hand in hand with the REAL hood. They just do. Can't hate that. Most of the people listening to rap music are slow and simple, lol, why don't you think they'd like a slow and simple rappers
 01-01-2007, 02:33 PM         #170
gmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just listen to the beats and i must say though bury me a g and dreamin were a nice change from the same old same old he talks about
 01-01-2007, 02:34 PM         #171
gmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come someone posts an article with good evidence and in the article doesnt say anything like jeezy is the worst rapper alive automatically mean hes hatin?
 01-01-2007, 02:35 PM         #172
BigSnapmactown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:
I don't think Jeezy has good lyrics, but he has a great flow and his lyrics go hand in hand with the REAL hood. They just do. Can't hate that. Most of the people listening to rap music are slow and simple, lol, why don't you think they'd like a slow and simple rappers
yeah fu*k allthat... u NEED TO BE SLAPPED!!!!

*cocks back and roundhouse backhands focused*

AYE FOLK!!!!!! i met your ex on crush spot...

GODDDDD DDDDDAaaammmmmnnnnn ...

aye homie... u a fool for lettin her go... she is FINE as FUUUUUCK...

she a dime.. fa real...

let me meet her... im gonna be payin her child support checks till im 100
 01-01-2007, 02:39 PM         #173
BigSnapmactown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
That's cool, but I think Phonte was eluding to the point that Jeezy and other rappers glorify coke and slanging to the extent that makes is seem cool. I've listened to every Jeezy album and not once did I hear him have any regret for slanging. There are some rappers that yes have hustled but don't glorify it as much AND give the other perspective that they wish they didn't have to or they regret it so forth and so on. It just seems like dude has no remorse for the life he USED to live.

Think about this, if he was that dude, that hustler, imagine how many homes he contributed to destroying, how many lives he helped rot. I know the argument "if they didn't cop from his they would get it somewhere else" but that never makes the fact that selling drugs is wrong. And I feel that way about ANYONE who has ever done it, from family members to friends to rappers to whoever because it only effected one community the hardest and that's black communities.
nah u havent listened to every jeezy album...

i got a cd of his real close (somewhere round here all these fu*kin cd's lol) that has a song called "god, help me out" or soemthing like that...

its about him regrettin gettin in the game cuz the easy money is hard 2 let go...
 01-01-2007, 02:58 PM         #174
GUNNA777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy isn't whack at all.He makes good songs.
 01-01-2007, 03:08 PM         #175
JB18Cert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone dat has listen to jeezy, has heard him say over and over that he's not a rapper. so personally i think that he just tried to do sumthin' legal ( or launder his money) and it just turns out that sum people luv his music and sum don't. but i don't think that people should go comparing him to jay-z, lupe, nas, etc. because jeezy is clearly in it for the money.
 11 years ago '06        #176
Robb_Banks 1 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 195 195
Jeezy like most new rappers now just wanna make money by portraying a fake image. But he does get some of the best beats tho :o
 01-01-2007, 04:05 PM         #177
SinCere Da Don! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause the n*gga sell mad weight, simple facts..
 11 years ago '05        #178
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
ya jeezy is real he talks about whats real and how he got to were he is at
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy