Dec 19th-Why Does Jeezy Get A Pass For Being Wack?? (don't shoot me)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 42 42
....352,000... #1 on Billboard charts...and he's not a 'commerical artist' ....he cant be that whack...

...close thread...
 11 years ago '04        #122
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
every time a n*gga blows up some f*g**t goes off writin essays hating

"monday its the chevy tuesday its the phantom
jeezy from the hood thats why they dont understand em"

and then theres the other f*g**ts that agree with the n*gga writin e-books and sh*t... he knows he aint a lyricist and he dont try to be 1... just makin money
 12-21-2006, 01:00 AM         #123
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since Pac's been away

-50cent
-Young Jeezy

rest of the new rappers jus dont appeal to me
 11 years ago '04        #124
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
look its simple... i dont claim to be no street n*gga or nothin but real talk if that lifestyle turns u off u wont like young jeezy..
 11 years ago '04        #125
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
i bought jeezy's album because he has catchy hooks and has nice beats. not b/c he is "street". ppl is brainwashed into proving who can be the most ignorant. it's damn near retarded these days how ppl glorify stupidity.

"yo yo yo i shot dude in the face then dropped out of school and took a dump on myself". yo son i can relate to this that was the best line ever. idiots.
 11 years ago '06        #126
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
game fu*king sucks
 11 years ago '06        #127
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Bmoneyz051587 said:
yea im not saying jeezy is great but he just connects to the people that lives the same life that he lived. I feel like if you dont like dont listen to it. I dont listen to too much south sh*t but weezy, ti, and luda and i would not say jeezy is a great rapper. But i do feel his music and thats just what it is about. He talking to the n*ggas that feel his music and that go through the sh*t he went through. thats all. Hes no where near the best, But he just get a n*gga blood flowin n sh*t.
I agree wit u but 90-95% of his fans aint gone through nuthin he talkin bout but yeah I think he do get a pass for bein a wack emcee cuz his lyrics are a.ss but I like his music and if he had an acappella album that sh*t would be wack as hell
 12-21-2006, 04:08 AM         #128
Guyser302 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all jeezy raps about is dope... just like all the drug dealers work at the pharmacy and i fu*ks with both of em
 11 years ago '04        #129
Tulaw 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
 young carl said:
A yo my dude get ya d*ck out ya hand and shut the fu*k up!! Seems to me like you just cant understand what he's sayin so your mad? Or in nerd terms (You cant relate to the music nor to the movement!) I got his mixtape Dj Drama featuring Young Jeezy: I am the Street dream, I beleive he said " Get you some money or get a life and get off my d*ck". P.S little advice try it, it may work!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
You fu+king mad men. Young Jeezy is a piece of sh*t yo. Dat n*gga lack the most basic principles of rap. Dude is just talking which any1 can do. I bet you Casse - Diddy's girl can flow better than him.

Talking about drug or selling 'em don't make you a hardcore yo! And Living in projects doesn't make you hardcore/better rapper either. I don't live in project, but I got mad rhymes and lyrics that will make n*ggas study my book of rhymes.
 11 years ago '04        #130
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
long read, i'll probably check it out later...
 11 years ago '04        #131
Tecnik 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
i completely agree with the dude who wrote this. people ride d*ck a little too much for rappers who don't give a fu*k about them. no context whatever in their music, but they have those ride or die fans. jeezy's sh*t is whack, along with young joc, lil wayne, rick ross, etc etc. dudes don't have sh*t to say other than i got money, i sell coke, i fu*k bi*ches, i bust guns. fu*k outta here. the fact that fools actually play into it is what really confuses me. you think jeezy is really gonna shoot someone if they test him? if so, youre a fu*king idiot. you think rick ross hustles? stupid. yeah, they all got money.... so what? with major labels backing you, and you not sounding like 50 cent.. you are golden. all you need to do these days to sell records is not be like the focal point of what's out.

mad props to the author of the article for keeping it real and not just sucking d*ck because dudes are popular.
 12-21-2006, 06:27 AM         #132
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil kim > jeezy
 11 years ago '04        #133
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Lake85 said:
lol you're whole sene of rap is distorted. ppl have been vibin to lost boyz, ghostface, busta, redman, jay-z, luda, diddy, biggie, outkast, no limit, puffy, dr. dre, snoop, cash money etc. for years. it's obvious u don't know squat cause rap was started at parties that gave ppl good vibes. does the sugarhill gang ring a bell? pick up a book and learn about the roots before u start dissing it.
u dont understand wtf i was talkin about... and what happened in the past doesnt take part for the present... what are people buying now? jay-z and music u can dance to... if thats the case then why dont the lyrical rappers (disregarding jay-z who always sells) sell? the top selling cds have been the south ie: chamillionaire, paul wall, mike jones, t.i., luda, etc. and u mean to tell me they rap like biggie, nas, dre and snoop? and since when is cash money lyrical rap?
 12-21-2006, 10:01 AM         #134
Georgia_boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is he so wack 4 saying sum bull sh*t lik that Jeezy Da Realest n*gga n da game... he only wack 2 n*ggas that aint neva wanted no money u gotta b a real n*gga 2 understand a real n*gga....
 11 years ago '04        #135
Bookerjj2000 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
great read. people are upset because jeezy either talks about coke too much, or for the people that's feeling him, I guess he talks about it just enough. (As hard as that is to believe) But can people just agree that he could be just a little more multi-faceted in his subject matter? Even if that IS your expereience and speaks to where you coming from- you don't slang 24/7- u just DON'T! You DO sleep, you DO have issues with your baby mama, you DO want to do something different with your life, you DO see how the school system f*cked you over, you DO see how the laws be harrassing people in the hood way more than the people 'cross the railroad tracks.....I mean, there are sooooo many other experiences besides selling dope in the hood. And yes- I speak from hood experience. I know that I have more dimensions than that.
 12-21-2006, 10:54 AM         #136
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
u dont understand wtf i was talkin about... and what happened in the past doesnt take part for the present... what are people buying now? jay-z and music u can dance to... if thats the case then why dont the lyrical rappers (disregarding jay-z who always sells) sell? the top selling cds have been the south ie: chamillionaire, paul wall, mike jones, t.i., luda, etc. and u mean to tell me they rap like biggie, nas, dre and snoop? and since when is cash money lyrical rap?
the reason ppl buy those artists is because like u said they want music to dance/party to and that's cool. but to say those artists are the best rappers at the moment is retarded. lyrical rappers don't sell because a lot of the sh*t they say fly over a lot of people's heads or the ppl just can't appreciate an artist who truely loves hip hop/rap and uses that to make songs that provoke thought and have n*ggas pressing the rewind button cause what they just said was so sick. to me a lot of the southern artists dumb their music down so they can spoonfeed their listeners that don't like thinking. while lyrical rappers from where ever(east, south, west, midwest) put more thought into their music cause that gets their listeners using their brain to decipher what they just said and to also stimulate their minds.
 12-21-2006, 11:06 AM         #137
ben frank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jezzy doin his thing on the disc
 11 years ago '04        #138
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Your talking about wack rappers who yap about the same thing every verse, why doesn't anyone mention Mike Jones? or Paul Wal?
 11 years ago '04        #139
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Rapjunkie said:
so why cant you relate to someone who's gimmick isnt selling crack? i mean i think we can all relate to tough times some maybe tougher than others but for cryin out loud this dude's mainstream alias is the snowman and is featured in front of bricks of the raw...and the basis for calling someone a wack emcee,IS THEM BEING A WACK EMCEE!!!this dude is garbage.all rap is concerned with is pumping crack and bustin gats. you mean to tell me even "the realest" wont get tired of that soon?
who said i couldn't?

and if u think its all coke rap, you're only listening to the surface, but since you don't like the n*gga, you probably won't allow yourself to see past the coke stuff. like i said, at the end of the day its your opinion to like the n*gga or not, i'm just sayin i can relate to some of the things he says, but thats not to say i cant relate to any other rapper for any other certain reason
 11 years ago '06        #140
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 DTownPistonsFan said:
It's people who think like this that make it possible for wack motherfu*kers like Jeezy and Joc to have record deals. I'm from the streets. Born and raised in the streets of Detroit...and relate to Jeezy or not, the n*gga is GARBAGE. Like the article said, the Clipse rap about the same sh*t he does, over and over, but they're good at it! JEEZY IS TRASH, plain and simple. Relating to him has absolutely nothing to do with anything. That's just a cop-out n*ggas use cuz they too scared to admit that n*gga is wack. This whole thing about street cred and whatnot has gotten outta hand. It's to the point now where if a n*gga come out who is supposedly from the streets and rappin about street sh*t, if you say u don't like him, then you somehow lose your credibility. Jeezy is a gimmick. He's an image that is marketed toward two people: FAKE n*ggaS who wanna PRETEND they hard by sayin they can relate to him. And white boys who think they will get some cred with black guys for listenin to him. Real or not, relate to him or not, the n*gga's garbage. Plain and simple.

n*gga STFU! YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT YA OWN AVI IN THA EYE LIKE A MAN, YOU LIL BOY GTFOH!!! ANY REALn*gga COULD RESPECT A REAL n*gga FOR KEEPIN IT REAL POINT BLANK. YOU SOUND IGNORANT AZ FUCC BUT I'LL STILL BE A REAL n*gga AND RESPECT YOUR OPINION. BUT THATS WHERE IT STOPZ YOU LIL BYTCH JEEZY BY FAR IZ NOT NO GIMMICK HOMIE. BUT WHO CARES HE'LL STILL DO PLAT NUMBERZ... YOU MAD??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy