Dec 19th-Why Does Jeezy Get A Pass For Being Wack?? (don't shoot me)

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
he knows how to make a hit, plenty of rappers fu*ked up good beats and did nothin with them. if u don't like him, he's not for u....move on.
 12-20-2006, 06:56 AM         #62
t-man20001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 12-20-2006, 07:18 AM         #63
rebel-us 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StayBlazin1 said:
i use to think jeezy was wak as fu*k matter fact i aint even heard his first cd but after i listend to his new sh*t i thought it was actually pretty good, if u can relate to this cd than u prolly love it
Well his new album isn't better than his first one. Actually it sounds like if you play one after the other that it would be the same exact album. Jeezy didn't try to advance himself from one album to the next and that is what I don't like. Dude, you went double platinum and you telling me you still in the streets, that you still selling rock, that you still shooting n*ggaz? I mean I want to hear some other sh*t now cause you ain't in the ghetto no more. Let me here a mix of street and a mix of something uplifting for those who are trying to get out the struggle.
These mc's now a days ain't that creative at all.
 12-20-2006, 07:45 AM         #64
PAULDNY518 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read

Last edited by PAULDNY518; 01-27-2013 at 01:56 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #65
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
well, it´s called listening. you listen, and either you like it or you don´t. go outside and burn some ants with a magnifier.
 11 years ago '06        #66
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,507 | Props total: 17941 17941
atleast he writes his own lyrics 10 yrs ago no one was writing their own lyrics. I'd rather hear wack sh*t from different artist than hot sh*t from the same ghostwriter writing for everyone, that sh*t aint real.
 12-20-2006, 08:34 AM         #67
DSICKEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PREACH!

that nicca speak to the streets and if u have been through it or goin through it, u would relate! thats y that nicca sell albums
 12-20-2006, 08:48 AM         #68
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol so everyone here can relate to sellin crack, postin on the block, drivin a whip same color grape juice, gettin butter and jelly callin it pb and j cause that's all the n*gga raps about.

i think ppl listen to Jeezy cause it gasses them up and makes them feel like a tough guy. he "raps" over banging beats that hit hard in the whip but to say he's a better rapper than anybody is retarded.
 12-20-2006, 08:53 AM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake85 said:
yea if jeezy ever put out a acapella album he wouldn't sell. not cause noone would buy it(which is true) but because Def Jam isn't stupid enough waste time and money releasing it. if any should get credit for his success it's the producers.
i don't think anyone can release a acapella album and expect it to sell
unless its some unrelease pac and big vocals
 11 years ago '04        #70
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
lol i remember listen to the first album and telling my boys, its alright but i hope the dude aint gonna adlib bars on everysong for the rest of his career. Album two came out and it look like YEAH, he will adlib for the rest of his life. Really there seems to be no attempt to grow as an artist when your going to sell a million copies. But a alot can be said for many artist.
 12-20-2006, 08:58 AM         #71
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
i don't think anyone can release a acapella album and expect it to sell
unless its some unrelease pac and big vocals
i'm just saying his lyrics hold no weight. 10 years from now when all these magazines and mtv go naming 100 best rappers i can guarantee Jeezy wouldn't even get a honorable mention.
 12-20-2006, 09:03 AM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy is trash to me but sometimes he stand out of the crowd

if lupe don't sell records he won't make it far in this game
unless somebody big l him
 11 years ago '04        #73
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Lake85 said:
yea if jeezy ever put out a acapella album he wouldn't sell. not cause noone would buy it(which is true) but because Def Jam isn't stupid enough waste time and money releasing it. if any should get credit for his success it's the producers.
Come on man, how many acapella albums would you really buy? I fu*k with Jeezy, love the new album, but I was rapping to my boy about him and he keeps saying his flows are "Romper Room" so I really started listening to his wordplay and it's like a 15 year old ghost writes for him. I don't think that's necessarily acceptable, but there have been rappers do this for as long as I can remember and all of a sudden it's a problem because Jeezy's doing it? Sure he doesn't rap about anything but drugs which is quite a feat, most rappers that do that at least have a song or two about something else, nope not Jeezy. This is what sells for him, I know he can't rap, but I think his songs are good.
 12-20-2006, 09:10 AM         #74
djreker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude u made alot of valid points.......jeezy is BELOW mediocre.....i grew up on tribe, gangstarr, de la soul, pete rock, cl smooth, etc. and what we hear now dont hold a candle to what was out in past...if u listen to snap music the beats are sooo easy to make...take j dilla (jay dee R.I.P) for example, he made other producers sound lazy...some of the beats out in pop rap are ok but they lack creativity they all SOUND THE SAME!!!!!! the south/ preferably need to step up and stop sayin they are the kings.....if u guys sell so much dont that make vanilla ice hott!!!! lil wayne dont even write his own lyrics...hip-hop is so basic when it comes to flow and beats....i dont give props to rookie rappers (jim jones) and simple minded producers (lil jon) who use the same drums and synths in every beat!!!!!!!!!
 12-20-2006, 09:16 AM         #75
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i prolly wouldn't buy an acapella album. but i could listen to acapellas from a lot of different artist's songs like luda, jay, nas, grafh, jr writer, lupe, and others because what the way they rap is sometimes complex and thought provoking. when i listen to jeezy when i'm out riding and actually disect his lyrics he raps like a teenager instead of a grown a.ss real n*gga he claims to be.
 12-20-2006, 09:18 AM         #76
BoneKollecter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wanna know why put the jeezy on makes you wanna get your hustle on and thats why people like it.....he talk about she I do we do sh*t i can relate to
 11 years ago '04        #77
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
some of his lyrics are clever he just spits em in a totally different tone than others... and he makes good music... which some "real" rappers dont put out.. they worry too much about being lyrical and stickin to the old roots rather than making music people can vibe to and party to
 12-20-2006, 09:39 AM         #78
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
some of his lyrics are clever he just spits em in a totally different tone than others... and he makes good music... which some "real" rappers dont put out.. they worry too much about being lyrical and stickin to the old roots rather than making music people can vibe to and party to
lol you're whole sene of rap is distorted. ppl have been vibin to lost boyz, ghostface, busta, redman, jay-z, luda, diddy, biggie, outkast, no limit, puffy, dr. dre, snoop, cash money etc. for years. it's obvious u don't know squat cause rap was started at parties that gave ppl good vibes. does the sugarhill gang ring a bell? pick up a book and learn about the roots before u start dissing it.
 12-20-2006, 09:43 AM         #79
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneKollecter said:
wanna know why put the jeezy on makes you wanna get your hustle on and thats why people like it.....he talk about she I do we do sh*t i can relate to
lol if u need a rapper to motivate u to better yourself then you're an idiot.
 12-20-2006, 09:55 AM         #80
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what? Im gettin fu*kin tired of the north alwayz sayin that artists from the south are wack because we rap about money, cars, clothes and hoes. Look at puff! That n*gga made a livin off that shyt! Yall stay on Jay Z d*ck but to me he aint the best. He raps about money n jewelry but also the streets but where have u read he sold drugs? Where have u heard he was raised on the streets? He says it in his rhymes tho right? I understand people have there own opinions but fu*k, y everytime a rapper from the south make a face for himself the north has to knock him down? No i lie, yall on wayne d*ck. Yall wasnt feelin him back in the days when he was hungry n strivin to make it to the top! To me that was his better days! Now hes so full of his self u can see it in his rhymes. He thinks hes the greatest cuz yall stay on his d*ck. Jeezy has a big name in the south. Hate or love it muthafu*ka! GET YO BREAD UP N QUIT HATIN n*gga! THE SOUTH AINT GOIN NO WHERE!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy