Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2006, 07:40 PM         #161
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall just being some lil kids about it...

if u was goin somewhere where u knew a n*gga wanted u dead...and u had to give up your GUNS...your only PROTECTION...why the fu*k would u walk into that situation???

yall just e-thugging and being dumb...YALL be the n*ggas gettin laughed at on the news for gettin shot...
 12-19-2006, 07:46 PM         #162
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
This is strange cause people say its Joey Jihad's fault that he walked ito that situation to get knocked out.
But when wayne stop and think something thru, haters diss him.
wtf was he supposed to do?

how so? not doubtin u just curious...never heard that before...i thought jihad was fu*kin wit beans for some reason
 12-19-2006, 07:54 PM         #163
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigSnapmactown said:
yall just being some lil kids about it...

if u was goin somewhere where u knew a n*gga wanted u dead...and u had to give up your GUNS...your only PROTECTION...why the fu*k would u walk into that situation???

yall just e-thugging and being dumb...YALL be the n*ggas gettin laughed at on the news for gettin shot...
no one performs LEGALLY with guns!!!!
 12-19-2006, 07:55 PM         #164
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is wayne pus*y? i aint even a lil wayne fan, but who would go somewhere u know u got beef in without protection.....thats actually a smart move, u cyber thugs r too phony....
 11 years ago '04        #165
Lay-Z-Boii 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
First Of Some Of Yall n*ggas Stupid For Calling The n*gga Scared If You Beefing With A n*gga Would U Go Somewhere Without The Heat When U Know That n*gga Got His, Come On Man Be Realistic Cats Aint Fist f!ghting No More
 12-19-2006, 08:00 PM         #166
bygster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes i wonder about these internet thugs on BX first of all idk wayne but i know if nigggas is beefin and they tell me for the first time you cant bring ur guns in when i have a permit and i brought them in before then i know something is wrong what i woulda done tho was banged a couple security guards cuz they was in on it but thats just a hood mentality ....dudes always saying ooo he a bi*ch this and that but then when he got guns u say hes real then he says he aint going in if he dont have his guns and he still a bi*ch??? sh*t makes no sense only reason n*ggas is d*cking gillete w/e the fu*k that n*ggas name is. is because he aint mainstream soon as that n*gga goes commercial hell do the same sh*t
 12-19-2006, 08:06 PM         #167
treelogikz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all none of yall know either of these boyz. No matter the hood, your hood, gillies hood, its still someones hood. If wayne couldnt be strapped, half of his boyz was ready n same wit gillie. Its a mans life, we havent made the type offf moves they have therefore yall aint got no authority to call wayne a pus*y. Plus im a underground fan, but I know ffrom the music....

"We Got Army Gunz"
 12-19-2006, 08:09 PM         #168
treelogikz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If wayne put a heater in ur face newhere fu*k a club, or gillie, would you got something to say then.....

Its real whether you got money er not. Theres gs out there that really use em for protection.
 12-19-2006, 08:52 PM         #169
JustINtime  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that fool is a bi*ch.
 11 years ago '05        #170
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Seventh Sign said:
this statement is just dumb. first of all, lets a.ssume lil wayne does have a valid permit to carry a concealed weapon issued in the jurisdiction where he lives (which is possible but not likely if he's ever been arrested):

first, the state he is traveling to would have to have reciprocal laws (meaning they acknowledge and accept his right to carry in his own state and give him the same right in their own state).

second, if its a private venue, the owners of such venue make the rules. when you set foot on private property you are subject to the owner of said property's policies and procedures UNLESS you are law enforcement (which crusty wayne is not). do you honestly think the venue would a.ssume such liability to allow armed entertainers into their place of business during a public performance? they'd lose their license to operate as well as any insurance they may have.

third, to think that gillie the kid has any say on what goes on at such an event at such a venue is absurd. i live in philly and i can a.ssure you dude aint got it like that. what fairy tale land are you living in? and btw, i also have a permit to carry firearms in the state of PA and i am very familiar with the local laws. use your head before making absurd statements like this.
n*gga tryin to sound all smart ,but only knows half of what he's talkin about.

a person being arrested doesn't "exclude" him from being able to carry a weapon. although a person convicted of a felony "cannot" posses a firearm under any circumstances.

the rest of that sh*t he said was 100!
 11 years ago '05        #171
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
superman didn't even leave the crib without his cape, so why would wayne leave his gun behind.
 11 years ago '04        #172
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1885 1885
even dat n*gga Common Went to LA and dis these Westside connection... by himself and was'nt scared... lil wayne got his n*ggaz wit him and still shook up... everybody else go to people town and rep on n*ggaz they beef,jim jones in brooklyn talkin bout cease... but not wayne huh?? big time gangsta he is,scared to go to da city of brotherly love... he gon go there and receive bodily harm... did't dat n*gga wayne start talkin sh*t 1st?
 11 years ago '05        #173
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Cassidy said:
your from Cleveland wtf you know bout the streets?

Im more realer than u would ever dream to be Lame.... Cleveland is never sweet. Im from st claire all day. Waste 5 :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #174
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Seventh Sign said:
its like talking to a brick wall up in this mother fu*ker. damn. i can guaranfu*kintee you that you would be hard pressed to find a single ONE venue in this country in any municipality that would allow an artist to perform at their venue armed with a handgun. how old are you guys? the thought processes (or lack thereof) in this thread are just juvenile.
Exactly.......i dont thnk him backin out makes him a pus*y just paranoid...but if u gonna run ya mouth u gotta deal with the reprocussions 'sp?'
 11 years ago '06        #175
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ all these boxden pussies callin wayne a bi*ch n sh*t when half of them prob aint even seen or held a gun in their lives.
 11 years ago '06        #176
LightzoutP 
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 1 1
OK Answer this...If you knew someone was out to k!ll you...wouldnt you carry a strap?
 11 years ago '06        #177
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Seventh Sign said:
its like talking to a brick wall up in this mother fu*ker. damn. i can guaranfu*kintee you that you would be hard pressed to find a single ONE venue in this country in any municipality that would allow an artist to perform at their venue armed with a handgun. how old are you guys? the thought processes (or lack thereof) in this thread are just juvenile.
ok c*cksmoker.
The artist never get checked.
I'm a bouncer for these things IN PHILLY.
I know for a fact that i have never checked an artist, EVER.
and even if i did their behemoth bodygaurds would beat the sh*t outta me for tryin.
And dont go callin me a liar, i do work these venues.
 12-20-2006, 12:05 AM         #178
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
if i was beefing with a n*gga and they told me i cant have my gun and im permitted to carry one i wouldn't go in either. yall some dumb a.ss n*ggas if u trying to prove a point to someone that you're not scared. fu*k that scared buisness. it's a difference between being scared and being smart.
TRue That
 11 years ago '04        #179
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
smart move on wayne side
 12-20-2006, 01:22 AM         #180
j_slick419  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sayin doe dat felt he needed his gun and they saw naw so he bounced its simple dat n*gga from the streets and he feel he beefin wit n*ggas so he carry his gun

~1~
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy