most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 Cassidy said:
listen here:

Wayne was gonna be on stage...surround by thousands of people...security all around the building

how the fu*k is Gillie or anyone @ that gonna get to him?
Sum shows they dont even search you, Went to a concert other day and i swear if i wanted to k!ll dude on stage i cud have
 12-19-2006, 05:54 PM         #142
superstarrky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds smart to me if pac and biggie wouldve thought like that maybe they'd still be alive
 12-19-2006, 05:56 PM         #143
flawda_boy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
either you n*ggas dumb or retarted, if you go to a gun f!ght nekkid w/o guns then your good as dead...he did right.

the dude felt it was a setup, so why fall for it like a dumbass?

and he said "I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.'" he never said he scared for his life..stop twisting the dude words up.

yall need to stop d*ckriding both of them n*gga's. sh*t getting old now
Exactly y'all dumb y'all call him a pus*y or w/e u want to but wut if he aucutally did get shot??? shyt id rather save my life and b called a pus*y then die- and the ppl who are calling him a pus*y are the ones that would get shot ya'll r dumb
 12-19-2006, 06:02 PM         #144
Ivory602  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne is an easy target right now!! Thats sad, I used to like him....

Last edited by Ivory602; 12-19-2006 at 06:10 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #145
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
This is strange cause people say its Joey Jihad's fault that he walked ito that situation to get knocked out.
But when wayne stop and think something thru, haters diss him.
wtf was he supposed to do?
 12-19-2006, 06:24 PM         #146
Klatham  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messiallah said:
scared a.ss f*g**t.... He's scared, he's gay and all of thee above..

This n*gga is a scared a.ss f*g**t because he dont wanna go into a gunf!ght w/ his gun??? You must be one bad mutha!@#.messiallah..Let me get this right.. (BTW Im not a wayne fan by far) But this dude is on enemy territory.. and he just suppose to give his strap to a gang of n*ggas he don't know.. so if n*ggas decide to dump on him..he just left vurnable??? GTFOH.. dude might as well cruise Gullie da kids block in an open drop top convertible 15mph John F Kennendy style. Yall young n*ggaz be k!lling me..I would have called him a f*g if they both had straps and wayne took off, with a full clip yet to be emptied !!!

Im scared of the future
yall respect the one that got shot
I respect the shooter
- Jay Z "30 somthing"
 11 years ago '06        #147
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Anybody that say Wayne is scared is a stupid as hell.n*gga just protecting his own life.
 11 years ago '06        #148
williamford3 
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 0 0
U n*gga's saying this man scared come on man if you n*gga's in a town were you know another man got beef with you and security telling u that they gonna hold your heat for u and u got license for the heater n*gga i'll give u ur money back 2 Fu$k that. Smart move lil n*gga.
 12-19-2006, 06:37 PM         #149
STLzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messiallah said:
scared a.ss f*g**t.... He's scared, he's gay and all of thee above..
he SMART he usin his head...if he gotta a permit to carry theres a reason he got
that to protect himslef...u fake a.ss bx bi*ches so quick to run the lip
 12-19-2006, 06:43 PM         #150
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The article said he woulda done the show if security woulda let him carry his LEGAL firearm . . . I dont really see how that makes him a pus*y . . . Sounded like he wanted to be ready if the beef did escalate . . . Sometimes smokin purp' makes ya paranoid too . . .
 11 years ago '05        #151
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,956 | Props total: 6189 6189
The first page is full of idiot responses. I mean are you kids fu*king stupid? Why would they want to give up their guns if they think something could jump off? It ain't got sh*t too do with being scared you n*ggaz on here is dumb. Most are just lil kids. If you got beef with somebody you not gone set yo self for someone to get fame especially off murking a famous dude.
 12-19-2006, 06:51 PM         #152
uchennan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some dumbasses..when ur worth a mill you'll watch ya back and take all the insults in the world...i would
 12-19-2006, 06:53 PM         #153
uchennan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt even read the other responses befo writin mine but QUDDUS is right, the first page is full of idiots lol
 12-19-2006, 07:15 PM         #154
king_pimp23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are cats really that retarded....the n*gga backed out of a show to save his life or not the bottom line is n*ggas takin side bout wayne a bi*ch and gillie a G aint really lookin at the fact that two young n*ggas beefin and it COULD come to someone bein hurt that sh*t is just stupid and any n*gga that supports that sh*t is fukin retarded too......n*ggas on bx and everywhere else should be real tired of this im beefin ima do somethin to you type sh*t.....we just loson good artist to protect a false image of thugery...cuz for real once you got wayne or jigga or 50 money you aint a thug no more.....n*ggas need to stop and think
 12-19-2006, 07:16 PM         #155
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its like talking to a brick wall up in this mother fu*ker. damn. i can guaranfu*kintee you that you would be hard pressed to find a single ONE venue in this country in any municipality that would allow an artist to perform at their venue armed with a handgun. how old are you guys? the thought processes (or lack thereof) in this thread are just juvenile.
 12-19-2006, 07:16 PM         #156
Cash313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne pus*y gillie wrote da carter and jay not even gone notice him...da money in da way...lol
 12-19-2006, 07:19 PM         #157
uchennan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"cuz for real once you got wayne or jigga or 50 money you aint a thug no more.....n*ggas need to stop and think" true talk
 11 years ago '06        #158
kangkong 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
 Poloboy69 said:
how u gon be afraid of a rapper with no deal lol. what type of sh*t is that. this n*gga pus*y. he said who is gillie and now he running from him. even 50 aint that pus*y or game. they dissing n*ggaz on they on turf.
u stupid for this, it makes sense to be afraid of a nobody or somebody with no deal. why? cause he's trying to get notoriety, and getting at wayne is his way of getting it, imagine the buzz if he gets wayne, not k!ll him i mean just rough him up a little bit, imagine getting featured in a show like beef and millions of people hearing about you getting at wayne. think about that, he's got a lot of reasons to try to get at wayne. wayne got millions of reasons to live, and evidently you don't understand, maybe the only way you'll understand it if your in his shoes.
 11 years ago '06        #159
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he also cancelled a show here in cali with juelz santana last week... wayne is a bi*ch!
 11 years ago '04        #160
Jigga 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas now a days are stupid calling him a f*g**t and homo because he is saving his life. Thats whats wrong with the world now n*ggas think getting shot and k!lled is cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy