Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2006, 03:20 PM         #121
Younghovi2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
philly philly..............got n*ggas scared
 12-19-2006, 03:21 PM         #122
reefisweet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would yall n*ggas give up ya heat if they asked u the same thing and u knew u had beef wit somebody in that hood. I feel wayne on that tip, better safe than sorry.
 12-19-2006, 03:23 PM         #123
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, id rather spend my money seeing nas in philly on saturday anyway
 12-19-2006, 03:27 PM         #124
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reefisweet said:
would yall n*ggas give up ya heat if they asked u the same thing and u knew u had beef wit somebody in that hood. I feel wayne on that tip, better safe than sorry.

he would have been safe if he dont run his mouf so much...
 11 years ago '04        #125
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
THIS IS NOT REAL BEEF....i dont understand the fear for his life its not that serious IMO guns cause more problems than they solve
 11 years ago '05        #126
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
So Everything Gille been sayin Is True. n*gga Cant even go to Philly Dats probaly why he aint neva said nothin to Gille, Cause he kno Gille offical hell wayne probaly was on Drugs wen he said that dumb sh*t, its just to late fo him to take it bac.. Ha Wayne scared
 12-19-2006, 03:42 PM         #127
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 34klub said:
well you know he and Gille Da Kid are beefing. Just cause you fall back because the situation don't seem right don't mean you scared just mean you might know things may go wrong and not in your favor so why put yourself in a position where you might put yourself in that pine box prematurely.
:applause:
 12-19-2006, 03:46 PM         #128
Thursday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see all yall n*ggas is like ohh hes scared, ohh hes a bi*ch

ok have any of yall seen a gun f!ght? no
most of yall only seen a fist f!ght twice and thought you were hardcore for a week.

if my a.ss was famous and i wasnt able to get the sh*t i wanted to come with me then im gonna think its a set up
all the wayne haters get hated on
 12-19-2006, 04:07 PM         #129
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah wayne, its a conspiracy. the fans, promoters, and security are all out to get your burnt chocolate a.ss. dumb mother fu*ker.
 11 years ago '05        #130
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
pus*y a.ss dude.
 12-19-2006, 05:12 PM         #131
allen_nique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall some dum azz's that would be dead azz fucccccc
 11 years ago '06        #132
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Nah Wayne was smart. Because if it was a set up then Wayne gave up his gun and more than likely the other dudes didn't. So if he would have gave up his gun and got popped yall would be calling him a dummy for not having it.
 11 years ago '04        #133
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Juice said:
if wayne cant get in wit his piece and he got a permit wat makes u think that anyone else can get in wit one??? dude scared as fu*k....

are you serious? we call you naive
 12-19-2006, 05:33 PM         #134
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.Shots503 said:
whoever say wayne is scared is stupid. n*ggas don't gotta give up they burners when they perform...so why would they now? that sh*t was a set up Gillie got long reach in Philly.
this statement is just dumb. first of all, lets a.ssume lil wayne does have a valid permit to carry a concealed weapon issued in the jurisdiction where he lives (which is possible but not likely if he's ever been arrested):

first, the state he is traveling to would have to have reciprocal laws (meaning they acknowledge and accept his right to carry in his own state and give him the same right in their own state).

second, if its a private venue, the owners of such venue make the rules. when you set foot on private property you are subject to the owner of said property's policies and procedures UNLESS you are law enforcement (which crusty wayne is not). do you honestly think the venue would a.ssume such liability to allow armed entertainers into their place of business during a public performance? they'd lose their license to operate as well as any insurance they may have.

third, to think that gillie the kid has any say on what goes on at such an event at such a venue is absurd. i live in philly and i can a.ssure you dude aint got it like that. what fairy tale land are you living in? and btw, i also have a permit to carry firearms in the state of PA and i am very familiar with the local laws. use your head before making absurd statements like this.
 12-19-2006, 05:39 PM         #135
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
internet f*gs, yall dont know sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #136
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
this statement is just dumb. first of all, lets a.ssume lil wayne does have a valid permit to carry a concealed weapon issued in the jurisdiction where he lives (which is possible but not likely if he's ever been arrested):

first, the state he is traveling to would have to have reciprocal laws (meaning they acknowledge and accept his right to carry in his own state and give him the same right in their own state).

second, if its a private venue, the owners of such venue make the rules. when you set foot on private property you are subject to the owner of said property's policies and procedures UNLESS you are law enforcement (which crusty wayne is not). do you honestly think the venue would a.ssume such liability to allow armed entertainers into their place of business during a public performance? they'd lose their license to operate as well as any insurance they may have.

third, to think that gillie the kid has any say on what goes on at such an event at such a venue is absurd. i live in philly and i can a.ssure you dude aint got it like that. what fairy tale land are you living in? and btw, i also have a permit to carry firearms in the state of PA and i am very familiar with the local laws. use your head before making absurd statements like this.
I agree but usually the burner get pushed off to one of the homies. I mean I doubt he'd be on stage with it, but for him not to have it I can see his views. I also have mine in PA, but I have it in a few different states because I'm in the military and I travel so he could have it also in PA.
 12-19-2006, 05:41 PM         #137
Mushface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well there are two sides to this situation...Firstly, he is being smart for considering his safety since Philly is serious...We were out there with Beans & freeway and them boys in Philly will murk you early!!!

But at the same time, if you out there talking real funky and slick and thats the image you are sticking with, you shouldn't worry about beef cause you knew what you were getting into when you said the sh*t...Lil Wayne can't talk funky in his rhymes and then say I was concerned about my safety when cats in his face...Lil wayne should know that cats don't just beef on wax anymore...They will go up top early or pull the 40 Glocc out & make it rain!!!!! Lil Wayne is a clown ever since he shot himself playing with his gun...How the hell you gonna shoot YOURSELF...Like Big Pun said "You ain't a k!lla, You just talk alot!"

Hit me back with thoughts on that....
 12-19-2006, 05:42 PM         #138
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mushface said:
Well there are two sides to this situation...Firstly, he is being smart for considering his safety since Philly is serious...We were out there with Beans & freeway and them boys in Philly will murk you early!!!

But at the same time, if you out there talking real funky and slick and thats the image you are sticking with, you shouldn't worry about beef cause you knew what you were getting into when you said the sh*t...Lil Wayne can't talk funky in his rhymes and then say I was concerned about my safety when cats in his face...Lil wayne should know that cats don't just beef on wax anymore...They will go up top early or pull the 40 Glocc out & make it rain!!!!! Lil Wayne is a clown ever since he shot himself playing with his gun...How the hell you gonna shoot YOURSELF...Like Big Pun said "You ain't a k!lla, You just talk alot!"

Hit me back with thoughts on that....

i have thoughts of YOU jumping off a 12 story and k!lling yourself
 12-19-2006, 05:45 PM         #139
Mushface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
i have thoughts of YOU jumping off a 12 story and k!lling yourself

make it happen k!lla
 12-19-2006, 05:50 PM         #140
nutty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont about lil Wayne being a bi*ch cuz ni**a's wont let him in wit his gunz.Like he said, that's just the smart move.Cuz i know if i was in the same situation were the ni**a's i had beef wit could possibly b in the same venue where im at, trust me i gonna wanna b strapped.So props to WEEZY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago