Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
fu*k that that n*gga pus*y. he on the cover of the new s3x edition of ozone with baby.
 12-19-2006, 01:27 PM         #102
DSICKEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it was that serious and that dude gillie, phillie or wateva that nicca name is, if he was that hood he would go find wayne! not even a dumb nicca would go to another nicca's hood that he beefin with empty handed.....like that dude 34klub said thats not being scared thats just savin ur a**!
 12-19-2006, 01:33 PM         #103
protectyaneck5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont consider this a bi*ch move, if he couldnt carry his sh*t in, leaving doesnt make him a bi*ch.
 12-19-2006, 01:33 PM         #104
r_2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo This Da Second Time He Got Ran Out Of Philly!!! That n*ggas A Sweet Tart!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #105
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1224 1224
how is that homo.....if u kno somethin's up, then dont do stupid shi....i swear yall nukkas retarded......actin like everyone in here hard than a mafu*ka....
 11 years ago '04        #106
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
he's shook? If im going into an area where I got an enemy, ima be strapped too but yall call him gay for cancelling, wow. Yall think like adolescense.
 12-19-2006, 01:47 PM         #107
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can say is wanye made a "REAL" move and got the f&ck from there

he should have been scared cause if he is not from philly and he gots beef with gillie why they fu*k you set it up in the first place the whole philly got gillie back just cause wayne aint from there wayne going get it one day
 11 years ago '04        #108
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
sh*t aint that serious....I HIGHLY doubt gillie would do some dumb sh*t like set the n*gga up or shoot him no shots have been fired no altercations dunno bout threats but as far as i know just words thas whuts wrong wit n*ggas str8 pus*y if they without they gun they lost
 12-19-2006, 02:08 PM         #109
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yall i wouldn't wanna die either

what u think dont matter to me

hes smart
 11 years ago '06        #110
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
I dont think the beef is that big a deal either but he makes millions of dollars so a few thousand dollars for a show and a couple hours of his time aint really worth his life. Whenever I go to a show in Philly at the Theatre of Living Arts on South Street they have the cops on stage at the sides to make sure nobody jumps on stage and you would think they had them at Wayne's concert too.
 12-19-2006, 02:17 PM         #111
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if wayne cant get in wit his piece and he got a permit wat makes u think that anyone else can get in wit one??? dude scared as fu*k....
 12-19-2006, 02:23 PM         #112
DiplomatBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man wateva sh*ts crazy in this world how n*ggas call n*ggas who lookin out for they life bi*ches honestly do any you n*ggas think these rappers got time to be on some so called gangsta sh*t when yu got over 10 million in the bank be real all these dvd ya'll see you here the same niga sayin the same sh*t IM IN THE HOOD fu*k THE POLICE IM SMOKIN WEED MONEY DONT CHANGE ME FUC DEM pus*y n*ggaS GET AT ME YOU KNO WHERE IM AT I BET ANY MONEY n*ggaS DONT DO THAT sh*t 24/7 WHAT n*gga IN THEY RIGHT MIND GOT TIME TO ACTUALLY SLANG DOPE IN THE HOOD FOR A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS WHEN YOU CAN RAP ABOUT SOME BOGUS OR SOME OLD sh*t YOU USE TO DO THEN SELL THE SOING FOR MORE OR DO A VERSE FOR MORE REALLY n*ggaS DONT WANT NO TUPAC AND BIGGY sh*t AND TO THINK BOUT IT THAT BIGGIE AND PAC sh*t WASNT NOTHIN BUT SOME DUMB n*ggaS WHO WAS IN THE HOOK ON ANOTHER n*gga DIC TAKIN BEEF FROM A n*gga THAT DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST REALLY THOUGH WAYNE GOT RESIDUAL INCOME THAT WILL LAST HIM AS LONG AS HE LIVE AND GILLIE DOIN MIXTAPES HERE AND THERE AN PROLLY PUSHIN BULL sh*t IN THE STREET AND HE MAD CAUSE sh*t AINT GO THE WAY HE PLANNED SUCK DA sh*t UP GET ANOTHER HUSTLE IF I WAS FAMOUS I'D CARRY A GUN 2 CAUSE WHEN YOU GOT MONEY n*ggaS GONNA HATE AND n*ggaS GUNNA JUDGE YO CREDIBILITY BY WHAT ANOTHA n*gga SAID AND GET IT TWISTED THIS sh*tS HILARIOUS......WOW
 11 years ago '05        #113
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
Why y'all say he a bi*ch...anyone of y'all if y'all felt it was a set up would have acted the same way...I mean he would have did the show if he coulda been strapped but they tried to take his guns so he was like fu*k it....y'all stupid!! I feel Wayne on this...Done
 11 years ago '05        #114
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
so if u wAS IN SOMEBODY HOOD U GOT BEEF WITH N THEY wanted ur gunz to hold u wud stay there 2, get the rfu*k outta here nobody that proud that they wanna die
 12-19-2006, 02:55 PM         #115
metroboy9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y take his guns if he have a permit to carry them?
 12-19-2006, 02:57 PM         #116
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
how u gon be afraid of a rapper with no deal lol. what type of sh*t is that. this n*gga pus*y. he said who is gillie and now he running from him. even 50 aint that pus*y or game. they dissing n*ggaz on they on turf.

this has to be one of the dumbest comments i heard in my life...what the fu*k does having a deal have to do with anything on this matter..are you fu*king serious you spend to much time on the internet because i can tell you aint never been in the streets poloboy....so you saying he pus*y because he knew n*ggas was trying to set him up with some heat and the n*gga couldnt carry his..you got me fu*ked homeboy if that sh*t going to happen to me..i hope you aint never running sh*t becuase i wouldnt want to be on your team if you going to lead me into battle with no armor....need to stop playing video games because this sh*t is real out here you cant restart your playstation and play a new game but you aint feeling me on that...
 11 years ago '04        #117
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 metroboy9 said:
y take his guns if he have a permit to carry them?
That's what I'm saying. I'm like Wayne, either let me carry my sh*t or I'm out the door. This is a life/death situation....fu*k street cred.
 11 years ago '04        #118
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
why u would not enter philly without straps dumb fu*ks...

man was savin his life
 12-19-2006, 03:15 PM         #119
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juice said:
if wayne cant get in wit his piece and he got a permit wat makes u think that anyone else can get in wit one??? dude scared as fu*k....
co-signs :applause:
 12-19-2006, 03:19 PM         #120
J.Shots503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever say wayne is scared is stupid. n*ggas don't gotta give up they burners when they perform...so why would they now? that sh*t was a set up Gillie got long reach in Philly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy