Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
caliman 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 6 6
What y'all call bein scared I call bein smart. Thats real talk ain't nothin gangster about gettin dealt wit or smoked!
 12-19-2006, 11:05 AM         #62
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this funny!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #63
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
so if the n*gga would have went up in there with no heat yall would call that hard? Yall n*ggaz.
I'm not even on here playing the tough guy role but some of yall clearly aint never been in no beef before. Real n*ggaz die over bullsh*t beef every day. If im beefing with a n*gga why in thefu*k would i fu*k with his city (or his hood, or his block) with no heat especially if hes a livewire n*gga with with nothing to lose. (gillie)
Im with wayne on this one. That aint shook,thats smart.
 12-19-2006, 11:17 AM         #64
missioninwar1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get off your computer and shut da fu*k up.

n*gga probably aint worried about Gillie just like Gillie aint worried about Wayne.

But n*ggas do be worried about n*ggas in that city thats like fu*k WAYNE im gonna ride on this n*gga for Gillie. Thats what he worried about. You aint tryna be cought slipping. You can carry the burner but they tryna take it?

fu*k no that would look like a setup to me also.

n*ggas smart ,........ tryna prove sh*t to another man is HOMO which is what I call internet thugs HOMO. They tryna prove a status to another man over the internet because in the REAL WORLD your lifes in the front of the class with glasses on being called a nerd.

Last edited by missioninwar1; 12-19-2006 at 11:20 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #65
prexero 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$431 | Props total: 339 339
I dont blame him, if u touring 6 months and the only place u kno u got beef at wont let u bring ur guns in.. that sh*t is funny.. security at that it wasnt even the police that told him.. How you goin to let someone that gets payed 12 an hour tell u u cant bring ur permited guns in
 11 years ago '06        #66
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
ok call it what u want but what if u was beefin wit a n*gga and his ppl say my dude here strapped but U cant be strapped when you kno the n*gga u beefin prolly is and u on his turf yall tellin me that yall would do the show wit no heat. It just like n*ggas hate on the boy wayne cuz he is better than alot of ppl that they fu*k wit in the rap game or somethin ppl aint got nuffin else to do than hate. This honestly is stupid every man I kno wouldnt have did the show strapped so yall cant even say that there aint no hatin involved in this thread and a n*gga cant call me a d*ckrider cuz I dont own one Lil wayne album and Im orginally from philly GermanTown Ave. to be exact. Im just sayin n*ggas thinkin like lil kids I just kno I would be holdin and if I cant be fu*k that sho
 12-19-2006, 11:25 AM         #67
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course...hes gonna always be strapped...what the fu*k if u go in there not strapped thats just risking his life...hes bein smart...hes a motherfu*kin G
 11 years ago '05        #68
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
n*ggaz say tha sh*t in ryhmes all the time "stay strapped" this how we know u dumb a.ss n*ggas don't pay attention and follow details too well. Young n*ggaz are dumb n*ggaz. you pick the dumbest role models. you all gonna fu*k around and let gillie and 50 get u fu*ked up.
 12-19-2006, 11:32 AM         #69
streetdream2k3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet Gillie would do the same thing if he came to NEW ORLEANS, man i think he would do that if he knew he couldnt carry his pistol just on the streets of new orleans.
 11 years ago '04        #70
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
hes no where near home turf and them south philly n*ggas k!ll at will...yall really dont know
 12-19-2006, 11:53 AM         #71
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen here:

Wayne was gonna be on stage...surround by thousands of people...security all around the building

how the fu*k is Gillie or anyone @ that gonna get to him?
 11 years ago '04        #72
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
lmao....Wayne scared of n*ggaz now...he was all like "Go DJ!...I mean it n*gga..MOVE!!!...We out...Gillie's out to get me!!"...

LMAO.
 12-19-2006, 12:01 PM         #73
ChlnChiefn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
either you n*ggas dumb or retarted, if you go to a gun f!ght nekkid w/o guns then your good as dead...he did right.

the dude felt it was a setup, so why fall for it like a dumbass?

and he said "I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.'" he never said he scared for his life..stop twisting the dude words up.

yall need to stop d*ckriding both of them n*gga's. sh*t getting old now
wrdup
 12-19-2006, 12:04 PM         #74
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
Yall n*ggas are dumb, Wayne aint scared, his enemies got guns. His gets confiscated if he does the show.. Scared?? Naw, Smart?? Yes.
Wayne was gonna be on stage...surround by thousands of people...security all around the building

how the fu*k is Gillie or anyone @ that gonna get to him?
 11 years ago '05        #75
YungAThePrince 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 0 0
yall dudes actin like yall the hardest mufu*kas in the world....this dude got a successfull a.ss career right now fu*k dyin in the middle of that...smart decision fu*k tryin to be the realest you gotta survive
 11 years ago '06        #76
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
WAYNE bi*chED OUT, HE WAS GOING TO CHROME NIGHT CLUB, YOU WIT YOUR SECURITY, TALK A LOT OF sh*t THEN, WAYNE'S DISS TO GILLIE FROM THE PROBLEM SOLVER
"Gillie man I don't think you ni99as should really fu*k wit me,
Da gun off me urgently workin and twerkin it perfectly,
Circle da glock I'm like f*ck it I'm bustin 'em I'm cussin' 'em like fu*k 'em I buck 'em I buck 'em I buck 'em,
Work 'em til it's empty,
Get at me spit at me ya make dis a shootout ni99a,
I hit you you missed me I left and you missin dat is really good,
I waitin' I'm sittin I'm patient I'm loadin' I'm clickin I'm spittin' I'm spittin I'm spittin I'm spittin,
Till it's clickin and clickin'
Naw naw I ain't trippin I'm givin dem to da river,
Callin dem shark dinner,
They human tuna"
SO if you goin to talk about it be about. Talk is cheap
 12-19-2006, 12:12 PM         #77
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hit my blog up it on my sig
 12-19-2006, 12:13 PM         #78
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think wayne is a f*g and a sh*tty emcee

but to be honest, to call him a coward for judging a situation as a set up, is just plain retardid.... anyone whos ever been in some street sh*t knows if u feel like your walking into a setup... YOU DON'T KEEP WALKING

getting yourself shot doesn't make you a tough guy (unless your curtis)
 11 years ago '06        #79
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
 ben frank said:
that n*gga wayne is fake 4 real im from new orleans i aint never heard of that n*gga doin nothing but rappin that sh*t
how you from new orleans but you reppin atlanta come on now

and guess what :jacked:

YungAThePrince said:
yall dudes actin like yall the hardest mufu*kas in the world....this dude got a successfull a.ss career right now fu*k dyin in the middle of that...smart decision fu*k tryin to be the realest you gotta survive
i know thats the sh*t im talking about

Last edited by Cary; 12-19-2006 at 12:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
i don't see why yall would call him pus*y, serious beef or no beef at all, if i got a permit for my guns and yall tellin me i can't bring my sh*ts in a potentially dangerous area for me in particular, i wouldn't do the damn show either... only an idiot would say he's pus*y for that... i call it common sense and wanting to live... now what if he did do the show and somethin went down where he got shot up, then yall would be sayin somethin like, "damn, he shoulda had all them guns he be rappin about..."

i'm sorry, but i'm with weezy on this one...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy