Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2006, 09:15 AM         #21
ben frank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga wayne is fake 4 real im from new orleans i aint never heard of that n*gga doin nothing but rappin that sh*t
 12-19-2006, 09:17 AM         #22
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can see how wayne might trip, if he can't take his heat wit him. that sh*t is personal, but saying that other sh*t bout he scared for his life, is not something a man is supposed to say. espicially if you talking about your g status is off the charts. and gillie the kid is a joke. these n*ggas aint beef'n. i can't find one n*gga who takes these two beef serious.
 12-19-2006, 09:20 AM         #23
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that boy shook now
 12-19-2006, 09:22 AM         #24
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ben frank said:
that n*gga wayne is fake 4 real im from new orleans i aint never heard of that n*gga doin nothing but rappin that sh*t
Why is he a fake? Just cuz he doesn't want to end up like Pac and Biggie don't mean he's a fake - I don't even like his music but for him to know he might be getting set up, I don't have a problem with someone not doing a show....not worth your life.
 11 years ago '04        #25
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
either you n*ggas dumb or retarted, if you go to a gun f!ght nekkid w/o guns then your good as dead...he did right.

the dude felt it was a setup, so why fall for it like a dumbass?

and he said "I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.'" he never said he scared for his life..stop twisting the dude words up.

yall need to stop d*ckriding both of them n*gga's. sh*t getting old now

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 12-19-2006 at 09:27 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #26
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
soooo...let me get dis str8...he's scared bcuz he dont wanna go in2 a possible shootout un-armed? WTF iz wrong wit yall...datz like goin into a paintball gun f!ght wit no paintball gun...u jus gon throw ur paintballz while every1 else iz shootin da ish outta u..lol.......or u tryna bootleg music offa boxden wit no daymn computer...u jus writin' letterz and ish 2 boxden...askin em 2 send u 4 free muziq thru da mail....ITZ NOT GONNA HAPPEN..lol C'mon yall think..but heyyy whut do i noe...Im from da south...so we aint azz deep or lyrikal azz da rest of da nation.....f outta here. "if we 2 simple, yall dont get da basics." LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 4 LYFE DAWG
GONE
 12-19-2006, 09:25 AM         #27
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless if Gillie is a real street thug or not but you know when you from a hood and you beefing with someone it don't have to be Gillie who take it personal. A n*gga from his hood might be tweeked out up in the club and be like "I'mma do this for Gillie, that n*gga from my hood."
 11 years ago '04        #28
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga ya had a show in philly but ya gave that money back cuz you was scared to see gillie

dont see how this makes him bi*ch
 12-19-2006, 09:26 AM         #29
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the story is fake
 11 years ago '04        #30
DHarryK3 
space
space
$187 | Props total: 0 0
very smart move...yall internet weenies are actin like u'da done it hahahaha...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..ida done the exact same thing wayne did..especially if he's permitted to carry the tool plus knowin theres beef....would u go to a gun f!ght,assumin there were gonna be guns,weaponless?..thas exactly what makes u guys internet thugs & not real thugs hahaha goofballs
 12-19-2006, 09:30 AM         #31
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
either you n*ggas dumb or retarted, if you go to a gun f!ght nekkid w/o guns then your good as dead...he did right.

the dude felt it was a setup, so why fall for it like a dumbass?

and he said "I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.'" he never said he scared for his life..stop twisting the dude words up.

yall need to stop d*ckriding both of them n*gga's. sh*t getting old now
lol at someone with a weezy quote in his sig defending weezy

groupies
 11 years ago '05        #32
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
if i was beefing with a n*gga and they told me i cant have my gun and im permitted to carry one i wouldn't go in either. yall some dumb a.ss n*ggas if u trying to prove a point to someone that you're not scared. fu*k that scared buisness. it's a difference between being scared and being smart.
 11 years ago '04        #33
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
its not about being scared or anything like that.. look at it from this point of view.

If you got beef someone ( and they whole crew) and you know they are going to be at the same venue as you, and more then likely they got thier stuff with them, you would go in the without one. knowing that shyt would go down. would you feel safe??

I highly doubt anyone would do that, and if they did, then they deserve to get got.

Last edited by young; 12-19-2006 at 09:32 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #34
#1assassin 
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 648 648
So you mean to tell me that if you beefing with someone and he probably has a gun, you'd go in anyway without one? yeah right! I guess I'm a "bi*ch" too cause I knew the smart move was not to go in without my sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Diamond Cut 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
 Cassidy said:
i understand that but i dont think that beef between them is that serious
It cracks me up how you internet thugs act like you know what you're talkin about. You don't know sh*t about their situation. Internet n*ggaz don't get it, everything is not fake, some sh*t is, but not everything. This sh*t is really real! n*ggaz is gettin shot up for real! n*ggaz is dyin for real! :finger:

"And if you think you know, I don't think you know."
- DMX
 11 years ago '04        #36
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 r a n c i d said:
lol at someone with a weezy quote in his sig defending weezy

groupies
groupie?

coming from a n*gga with papoose in his avy???

pffft...lol right, just cause i corrected some n*gga's doesnt mean i'm a groupie
 11 years ago '05        #37
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1048 1048
so why this makes Wayne fake, he goes to a town to do a show which happens to be the same town where someone he has beef with stays, then he's not allowed to carry guns which he has permits for well to me that's a bit suspect, so instead of chancing getting shot or robbed unarmed he says fu*k it, ok to all the Wayne haters if you're beefing with someone would you go to there hood unarmed, hell no I'd rather you call me scared, a bi*ch or whatever then dead cause I'm not stepping foot in enemies territory without being strapped
 12-19-2006, 09:37 AM         #38
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How gangsta is he now?
 11 years ago '04        #39
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
i mean any of ya n*ggas would be trippin if u had a rival that had philly on its back... gaurenteed u'd do the same sh*t
 12-19-2006, 09:38 AM         #40
rebel-us  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 34klub said:
well you know he and Gille Da Kid are beefing. Just cause you fall back because the situation don't seem right don't mean you scared just mean you might know things may go wrong and not in your favor so why put yourself in a position where you might put yourself in that pine box prematurely.
For all of you who don't already no. Philly is not a good place to be if you got beef with someone. I work down in Trenton NJ and I hear the news on there philly station every morning talking about how many people are getting shot out there everyday. Ha, just cause you might not really here to much about Philly don't sleep. Them n*ggaz will put you under the ground quck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy