Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
+26  76
25 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
14 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
gdash72 12 heat pts12
space
space
$554 | Props total: 82 82
soooo...let me get dis str8...he's scared bcuz he dont wanna go in2 a possible shootout un-armed? WTF iz wrong wit yall...datz like goin into a paintball gun f!ght wit no paintball gun...u jus gon throw ur paintballz while every1 else iz shootin da ish outta u..lol.......or u tryna bootleg music offa boxden wit no daymn computer...u jus writin' letterz and ish 2 boxden...askin em 2 send u 4 free muziq thru da mail....ITZ NOT GONNA HAPPEN..lol C'mon yall think..but heyyy whut do i noe...Im from da south...so we aint azz deep or lyrikal azz da rest of da nation.....f outta here. "if we 2 simple, yall dont get da basics." LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 4 LYFE DAWG
GONE

12-19-2006, 09:25 AM         #27
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless if Gillie is a real street thug or not but you know when you from a hood and you beefing with someone it don't have to be Gillie who take it personal. A n*gga from his hood might be tweeked out up in the club and be like "I'mma do this for Gillie, that n*gga from my hood."

12 years ago '04        #28
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga ya had a show in philly but ya gave that money back cuz you was scared to see gillie

dont see how this makes him bi*ch

12-19-2006, 09:26 AM         #29
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the story is fake

12 years ago '04        #30
DHarryK3 
space
space
$187 | Props total: 0 0
very smart move...yall internet weenies are actin like u'da done it hahahaha...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..ida done the exact same thing wayne did..especially if he's permitted to carry the tool plus knowin theres beef....would u go to a gun f!ght,assumin there were gonna be guns,weaponless?..thas exactly what makes u guys internet thugs & not real thugs hahaha goofballs

12-19-2006, 09:30 AM         #31
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said
either you n*ggas dumb or retarted, if you go to a gun f!ght nekkid w/o guns then your good as dead...he did right.

the dude felt it was a setup, so why fall for it like a dumbass?

and he said "I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.'" he never said he scared for his life..stop twisting the dude words up.

yall need to stop d*ckriding both of them n*gga's. sh*t getting old now
lol at someone with a weezy quote in his sig defending weezy

groupies

12 years ago '05        #32
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,425 | Props total: 1604 1604
if i was beefing with a n*gga and they told me i cant have my gun and im permitted to carry one i wouldn't go in either. yall some dumb a.ss n*ggas if u trying to prove a point to someone that you're not scared. fu*k that scared buisness. it's a difference between being scared and being smart.

12 years ago '04        #33
young 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 1 1
its not about being scared or anything like that.. look at it from this point of view.

If you got beef someone ( and they whole crew) and you know they are going to be at the same venue as you, and more then likely they got thier stuff with them, you would go in the without one. knowing that shyt would go down. would you feel safe??

I highly doubt anyone would do that, and if they did, then they deserve to get got.

Last edited by young; 12-19-2006 at 09:32 AM..

12 years ago '06        #34
#1assassin 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 854 854
So you mean to tell me that if you beefing with someone and he probably has a gun, you'd go in anyway without one? yeah right! I guess I'm a "bi*ch" too cause I knew the smart move was not to go in without my sh*t.

12 years ago '04        #35
Diamond Cut 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
 Cassidy said
i understand that but i dont think that beef between them is that serious
It cracks me up how you internet thugs act like you know what you're talkin about. You don't know sh*t about their situation. Internet n*ggaz don't get it, everything is not fake, some sh*t is, but not everything. This sh*t is really real! n*ggaz is gettin shot up for real! n*ggaz is dyin for real! :finger:

"And if you think you know, I don't think you know."
- DMX

12 years ago '04        #36
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,100 | Props total: 3678 3678
 r a n c i d said
lol at someone with a weezy quote in his sig defending weezy

groupies
groupie?

coming from a n*gga with papoose in his avy???

pffft...lol right, just cause i corrected some n*gga's doesnt mean i'm a groupie

12 years ago '05        #37
rippac4 
space
space
$14,514 | Props total: 1679 1679
so why this makes Wayne fake, he goes to a town to do a show which happens to be the same town where someone he has beef with stays, then he's not allowed to carry guns which he has permits for well to me that's a bit suspect, so instead of chancing getting shot or robbed unarmed he says fu*k it, ok to all the Wayne haters if you're beefing with someone would you go to there hood unarmed, hell no I'd rather you call me scared, a bi*ch or whatever then dead cause I'm not stepping foot in enemies territory without being strapped

12-19-2006, 09:37 AM         #38
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How gangsta is he now?

12 years ago '04        #39
Matt 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,736 | Props total: 124 124
i mean any of ya n*ggas would be trippin if u had a rival that had philly on its back... gaurenteed u'd do the same sh*t

12-19-2006, 09:38 AM         #40
rebel-us  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 34klub said
well you know he and Gille Da Kid are beefing. Just cause you fall back because the situation don't seem right don't mean you scared just mean you might know things may go wrong and not in your favor so why put yourself in a position where you might put yourself in that pine box prematurely.
For all of you who don't already no. Philly is not a good place to be if you got beef with someone. I work down in Trenton NJ and I hear the news on there philly station every morning talking about how many people are getting shot out there everyday. Ha, just cause you might not really here to much about Philly don't sleep. Them n*ggaz will put you under the ground quck.

12-19-2006, 09:38 AM         #41
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is what it is but Wayne got a point how he in the n*gga home turf and not be able to keep his piece .... i dont blame him ..... them south philly n*gga'll leave you chilly chill

12-19-2006, 09:39 AM         #42
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo check my blog let me know what ya think

12 years ago '04        #43
bigbaw 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 0 0
reason why ppl hating on weezy is yes he does have a lip, but at the same time half the fakes in here think its more "real" to stand up and f!ght and risk your life rather than using ur brain and survivin someting that mite go down..

34klub said
well you know he and Gille Da Kid are beefing. Just cause you fall back because the situation don't seem right don't mean you scared just mean you might know things may go wrong and not in your favor so why put yourself in a position where you might put yourself in that pine box prematurely.

12 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,719 | Props total: 4082 4082
lol threads like this remind me that boxden is full of dumbass f*g**t kids....haha

12-19-2006, 09:46 AM         #45
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Groupies lol

taking everything wayne says as factual information... the guys a pus*y who kisses men on the lips, he ducked the show because he's scared... and him not being aloud to carry his gun is just some lame a.ss excuse to save face

12 years ago '04        #46
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
man fukk what yall talkinb bout, that n*gga is smart for that

12 years ago '05        #47
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,425 | Props total: 1604 1604
you don't bring a mic to a gun f!ght. n*ggaz from the hood know that! im going to do a show where 1000's of n*gga showing love to the hometown favorite so knowing 9 times out 10 they gonna ride for him. even security is trying to help this n*gga by telling me i can't have what the law rightfully permits me. if anything them n*ggaz was scared by telling wayne we gonna search u. who the fu*k say's "im going anyway" when the odds are against him. even fresh prince left philly when the sh*t hit the fan.

12-19-2006, 09:51 AM         #48
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diamond Cut said
It cracks me up how you internet thugs act like you know what you're talkin about. You don't know sh*t about their situation. Internet n*ggaz don't get it, everything is not fake, some sh*t is, but not everything. This sh*t is really real! n*ggaz is gettin shot up for real! n*ggaz is dyin for real! :finger:

"And if you think you know, I don't think you know."
- DMX
lmaoooooo wtf you callin me an internet thug n*gga for?????

Last edited by Cassidy; 12-19-2006 at 09:56 AM..

12 years ago '06        #49
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$364 | Props total: 38 38
how does not wantin to go somewhere unles ur strepped make u soft? hes not soft hes smart. anyone that has beef wit real n*ggas and dont stay strapped is stupid. weezy wasnt scared to go to philly, he would have went anywhere as long as he is strapped. so if they tell him no guns and he got beef, why the hell would he go? if he was cared he would have never went to philly in the first place.

12-19-2006, 10:12 AM         #50
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o sh*t them security guards was setin that n*gga up foreal!! that n*gga had a permit and everything!!

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  28
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  25
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  17
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
138 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
85 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+37online now  13
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
So Young Thug a mason mason
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Travis Scott STICKS BY his word and SONS KANYE