Dec 19 - LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2006, 01:34 AM         #181
Leroy Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie is the Truth
 11 years ago '04        #182
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
fu*k beef n*ggas is k!lling n*ggas in philly period bring a gun may not be a bad idea
 11 years ago '04        #183
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
U gotta carry heat everywhere down the city...even when goin to mcdonalds...n*ggas Out Here Shooting For Less
 11 years ago '04        #184
gate_eastwood 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$259 | Props total: 47 47
man yall shut up! Cuz yall know if u got beef wit someone in philly and them n*ggas try to k!ll u u gonna have ur gun too!
 12-20-2006, 11:11 AM         #185
freshmanny3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN Ya'll so WAK Hating on Wayne like that! any of ya'll fake a.ss dudes would've did tha same thing! so Why ya'll TRIPPING! WAYNE = PRESIDENT
 12-20-2006, 11:20 AM         #186
NY ReeMo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The beef must be really serious if thats the case. Sad.
 12-20-2006, 11:20 AM         #187
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weezy knew at least 15 n*ggas in there prolly got a body on dem philly n*ggas get respect from winston salem north philly 27th and lehigh holla
 11 years ago '05        #188
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldnt do the show without my guns either...never show up at a shootout without any guns
 11 years ago '05        #189
Young_Question 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 116 116
sh*t it does sound like a set up i wouldnt do a show if i could'nt bring in my license heat and get caught sliping that easy hell nah
 11 years ago '06        #190
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
I wouldn't neccessarilly call wayne a bi*ch for not showing up. But truthfully, gun or no gun, if someone put numbers on wayne they gonna take that fade whether or not he has a gun. I think even if he had his gun he wouldn't show up..... but thats just me.

Cant blame the lil nicca for wanting to live tho....
 12-20-2006, 11:45 AM         #191
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
ok c*cksmoker.
The artist never get checked.
I'm a bouncer for these things IN PHILLY.
I know for a fact that i have never checked an artist, EVER.
and even if i did their behemoth bodygaurds would beat the sh*t outta me for tryin.
And dont go callin me a liar, i do work these venues.
yo d*ckhead, i never said checked. i said venues DO NOT ALLOW performers to be armed. whether or not they have the balls to actually enforce it is a totally different story. and i work in the music industry and have toured with artists and i know for a fact that venues make it crystal clear that they do not permit weapons. use your head, moron. if you work in philly you SHOULD know that any bvenue that permitted such behavior would risk being shut down by L&I. and bouncers are just flunkies. most of them don't have the balls to check anything or anyone.
 12-20-2006, 11:51 AM         #192
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and also, lemme re-assure you, with prior drug charges/convictions, lil wayne is NOT carrying any weapon legally. you all seem to think he has a right to carry a weapon which he may have at some point but even if that is the case, he certainly does not have free roam of the united states while carrying a weapon due to varying gun laws from state to state and at this time there is NO such thing as a ccw permit that is valid nationwide. trust me, i know. in new jersey, for instance, even police officers from other jurisdictions CANNOT carry weapons unless on official police business. they will and have arrested off duty police officers from other jurisdictiins for carrying concealed weapons. use your heads!
 11 years ago '06        #193
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Seventh Sign said:
and also, lemme re-assure you, with prior drug charges/convictions, lil wayne is NOT carrying any weapon legally. you all seem to think he has a right to carry a weapon which he may have at some point but even if that is the case, he certainly does not have free roam of the united states while carrying a weapon due to varying gun laws from state to state and at this time there is NO such thing as a ccw permit that is valid nationwide. trust me, i know. in new jersey, for instance, even police officers from other jurisdictions CANNOT carry weapons unless on official police business. they will and have arrested off duty police officers from other jurisdictiins for carrying concealed weapons. use your heads!
Damn that slipped my mind. A convicted felon cant carry a gun lol. I recant my first post... wayne is a mark as busta...... or extremely stupid for advirtising he's packing illegal guns...:rolleyes:
 12-20-2006, 12:10 PM         #194
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
Damn that slipped my mind. A convicted felon cant carry a gun lol. I recant my first post... wayne is a mark as busta...... or extremely stupid for advirtising he's packing illegal guns...:rolleyes:
its all bullsh*t. if anything, he's prob more afraid of a good old fashioned a.ss whoopin than he is of being shot. these days cats can't take a beatdown. thats why they all shoot each other. and personally, i dont see gillie wasting his time. he doesnt seem bitter about this sh*t at all. i think his attitude twds little wayne is about the same as mine ... "fu*k that n*gga".
 12-20-2006, 12:22 PM         #195
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ wanye walking around in philly 24/7 with a gun
 12-20-2006, 03:13 PM         #196
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably was gonna get set up

One
 12-20-2006, 03:24 PM         #197
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thego2man said:
he probably was gonna get set up

One
LOL .. i'm guessing alot of you have never left your computer desks and traveled anywhere or done anything because alot of you conspiracy theorists have made some really silly comments re: this whole bullsh*t topic.

yeah, gillie was gonna have snipers and a.ssassins waitin for wayne after the security cats took his sh*t. yeah, that sh*t sounds real logical. just as logical as some of the ridiculous sh*t yall have been sayin. lolol.
 11 years ago '05        #198
NOLAboi_89 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 56 56
 r_2 said:
Cause That n*gga Knows What Gillie About!!!!! They'll Have That n*gga For Lunch Real Fast, That n*gga Waynes Smart!!! No Burners An U In Philly Thats Ya Life n*gga!!!!
i agree witchu cuz he did go in witout no heat and got shot then he musta been axin for it...dont go no where wit out the gun.
 11 years ago '06        #199
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
never confuse caution for fear......

ay i think wayne is homo for kissin his pops but come on dude got a legal weapon sh*t probably didnt feel right to him...always go with your gut feeling
 11 years ago '05        #200
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
What would you do. Would you go to a gun showdown without a gun. No you wouldnt. That n*gga aint stupid. And anyone out there knows damn well if they were in the same situation and had n*ggas out to get you, you would do the same thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy