Tiki Barber Hates Being Black!!!!! Your Thoughts!!!

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5641 5641
thats what they don't understand. You can tell he's out of touch with his own people by that bullsh*t comment. My mom tried to raise me the same way and I'm not from the suburbs. I can speak very well. Yall don't get that "typical African American diction" is a subliminal jab at black people in america.
 11 years ago '06        #102
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,368 | Props total: 1281 1281
Man I just hope these people riding with Tiki are white because if you are a black man and can't see this then I can only imagine all of the times when you are around white people who take cheaps shots at blacks knowing that you are too dumb to realize it.
 11 years ago '06        #103
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 psq86 said:
Man I just hope these people riding with Tiki are white because if you are a black man and can't see this then I can only imagine all of the times when you are around white people who take cheaps shots at blacks knowing that you are too dumb to realize it.
they gotta be
 12-20-2006, 10:50 PM         #104
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what about all the people who say he sounds white, isnt that the same as referring to something as african american diction

not saying any of you said that but wouldnt it be equally as ignorant
 11 years ago '06        #105
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
but what about all the people who say he sounds white, isnt that the same as referring to something as african american diction

It sure would be ignorant because then you are saying that speaking properly is something that is just for white people.

Last edited by psq86; 12-20-2006 at 10:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #106
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:

people that say that are just as confused as Tiki. There is nothing wrong with speaking proper english and in fact if you don't know how to in this country, you're losing. There is no such thing as "he sounds black or he sounds white." You either speak proper english or you don't. There's a time and a place for everything. When people want to be comfortable and be free, more likely than not their speech is going to be used freely too. I don't talk to my mother and father or an employer the same way I talk to one of my friends or one of my peers. That talk white bullsh*t is exactly what it is, bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #107
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
hahahaha, worry about yourselfs, god damn, when you make it to the nfl then you can talk all the sh*t you want on what every race you feel like it, hahaha, plus don't belive everything you read, it could be misqouted, out of context, made up, etc. etc., this sh*t is unbelievable
 11 years ago '06        #108
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok I finally get it. Be a football player first then you can have a voice about race related issues. Dumb a.ss to the max.
 11 years ago '06        #109
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 11 years ago '06        #110
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
i was just jokin, i just can't beleive how wound up some people seemed to be gettin over such petty sh*t, like his comments are effecting your life
 11 years ago '06        #111
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
 w113mrl said:
i was just jokin, i just can't beleive how wound up some people seemed to be gettin over such petty sh*t, like his comments are effecting your life

The fact that people think its ok pisses me off even more then the fact that he said it.
 11 years ago '06        #112
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
So let me get this straight. Yall dont like the fact that Tiki said his mother didnt speak with a typical African American diction? Or are you guys upset that he said there is a typical African American diction?
 11 years ago '06        #113
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
im not sayin it was ok, but i meant that you can't believe everything printed by the media, it could be out of context, misqouted, ect., ect., and if he did say it, it dosen't seem like something that should be makin people this upset, there is more important things peps should worry about, and by the way fu*k the gaints, and tiki, GO BROWNS, hahaha
 11 years ago '06        #114
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said:
So let me get this straight. Yall dont like the fact that Tiki said his mother didnt speak with a typical African American diction? Or are you guys upset that he said there is a typical African American diction?
he said "typical" as in speaking broken english is not typical for black people. He's generalizing his own people with negative stereotypes.

Last edited by banga; 12-20-2006 at 11:38 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #115
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said:
The first one.

I realize that a some black people speak with ebonics and horrible english but, I also realize that it is not typical.
 11 years ago '06        #116
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
your not getting this...READ MY POST PLEASE

yes tiki was wrong about saying that...BECAUSE IT WAS A STEREOTYPE

it does not mean that he doesn't like being black.
Thats what he said. Not saying he doesn't like being black but he just took a sh*t on his people with that.

"She worked a respectable nine to five, she didn't do the typical African-American thing like welfare or wic." Would that be cool too?

All he had to say was that she raised them to be respectable men and to speak well. Not say unlike TYPICAL black people.

You didn't read my post.
 11 years ago '06        #117
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
He might not be outright saying he hates being black but he's showing signs of self hate.
 11 years ago '06        #118
RetroKing23 
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
yea i dont recall reading anything about him not wanting to be black
 11 years ago '04        #119
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Black_Deuce said:
truth right here... yall n*ggas who live in small hick towns STFU.... come to ANY of the cities in my userttitle and see how we bein oppressed... its not our fault but the majority of blacks were poor and grew up not having much of an opportunity to get away from the street.... sellin crills and sh*t...

bangabi*ch i understand what ur sayin. im in college myself tryng to make guap or whatever... but still, IT MAY BE WRONG BUT ITS THE TRUTH... you cant act like you grew up around the street life (which most blk ppls are) and execpt to get respected by these old white corprate buisiness heads. unless you go to a HBCU or somethin.

P.S. can we take this sh*t outa the sports board because this has nothin to do with sports
I understand the reasons brotha trust me. I just speak the truth.
 12-21-2006, 12:41 AM         #120
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
a lot of black people dont speak proper english, and tiki said that he does. what are you arguing

tempus tempus tempus chill homie. your losing this debate dude is eating u up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy