Tiki Barber Hates Being Black!!!!! Your Thoughts!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 twherry19 said:
everybody has a right to their own opinion, so let everyone speak their own views. My problem with tiki is that he does come off as an elitist. Just from the way he put down Michael Irvin and Tom Jackson on their views of his retirement. Just think he has a twin ronde who has shown no sign of being like tiki except by looks.
Who are they to tell him when he should retire? He is extremely intelligent and he can retire whenever he feels like it.
 12-19-2006, 05:23 PM         #42
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gives hate to threadstarter*** :stupid:

take this to the BX knowedge & on topic discussions board, we dont want this bullsh*t in the sportscenter

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 12-19-2006 at 05:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #43
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
don be such a sensitive homo, tiki never said he hates being black, hes just proud of who he is ... a black dude that grew up in a mid class white area, big deal.... maybe he was just addressing the issue so idiots like you know why he doesnt talk with the same slang as a lot of other african american players in the L
 12-19-2006, 06:21 PM         #44
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eveyone give hate to the theadstater and ill prop you if you post and say you did
 12-19-2006, 06:23 PM         #45
Tongan Crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAha He def wants to be white
 11 years ago '06        #46
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5602 5602
there's a difference between being proper and being proud of it and talking down on black people to white people. Thats some bullsh*t. There's nothing wrong with black people being educated it's wrong when you try to seperate yourself like you're better than them. Thats what it sounded like Tiki was doing. It sounds like he's sucking up to white folks.
 12-19-2006, 07:44 PM         #47
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
eveyone give hate to the theadstater and ill prop you if you post and say you did
 12-19-2006, 07:47 PM         #48
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
WAIT??!!

did i miss something? where does it say he hates being black?

jus cuz you dont talk slang doesnt make u less black. i talk to my professors and boss different than i would my friends. does that make me hate being black? fu*k NO
Cosign....English has no color. Most of my brothers say that speaking "slang" held us back from reaching our potenial. to this day I struggle with that garbage..
 11 years ago '06        #49
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
tiki is a d*ck ............................
 11 years ago '04        #50
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
yea this sh*t is wack
 11 years ago '06        #51
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
If yall don't get the point of the article, Tiki is trying to seperate himself from black people. By saying he doesn't speak typical African American diction is saying that the typical black person doesn't know how to speak english. Obviously he hasn't grown up around black people to know that not every black person acts the way they are portrayed in the media. So fu*k Tiki.
 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM         #52
DJ Drama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R. Joven said:
I don't think Tiki should've described slang as "African-American diction."

And while speaking in proper English does not make you better than someone else, it is something that more individuals should try to teach their children. It only helps...
co SIGN..
 12-19-2006, 08:21 PM         #53
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ who cares... Tiki>>>> your favorite RB
 11 years ago '06        #54
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
self hatred @ its best/worst!!!....while he's @ it why didn't he talk about how much he hates watermelon & chicken....or thought Micheal Richards was "misunderstood"....or the KKK has an image problem...fukk Tiki.
 12-19-2006, 08:38 PM         #55
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
self hatred @ its best/worst!!!....while he's @ it why didn't he talk about how much he hates watermelon & chicken....or thought Micheal Richards was "misunderstood"....or the KKK has an image problem...fukk Tiki.

dont believe the hype...
 11 years ago '06        #56
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
Tiki doesn't have to put down black people to pad himself on the back.
 11 years ago '06        #57
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Black_Deuce said:
dont believe the hype...
He said it, I didn't.
 12-19-2006, 09:02 PM         #58
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he hates being black.....??? anybody can feel what dude is sayin, even white people probably understand wht he was tryn to say... hes just keepin sh*t real no suger coatin the sh*t. you cant go somewhere acting ghetto and expect to get respected. whether its pollitically correct ore not. go for a job interview talking like you are fresh off the street and a black a.ss is gettin kicked out.
 11 years ago '06        #59
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
so he hates being black.....??? anybody can feel what dude is sayin, even white people probably understand wht he was tryn to say... hes just keepin sh*t real no suger coatin the sh*t. you cant go somewhere acting ghetto and expect to get respected. whether its pollitically correct ore not. go for a job interview talking like you are fresh off the street and a black a.ss is gettin kicked out.
who in their right mind does that? Not all black people are like that in case you didn't know. There are black people who go to school and actually utilize their education. And you're giving white people too much credit if you think they're ideal citizens and speak perfect english all the time. And of course white people are going to side with Tiki, they're the ones who are getting their a.sses kissed. Like I said Tiki can be proud of himself but he doesn't have to put his own race down to do so. And don't get it confused white doesn't automatically mean proper.

Last edited by banga; 12-19-2006 at 09:13 PM..
 12-19-2006, 09:09 PM         #60
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bdnrycornell said:
this is nonsense. Why can't a black man be educated and articulate? I shouldn't even have responded to this post.
PROPS FAM... real mutha fu*kin talk...

n*ggas always tryna stir up trouble...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
29 comments
1 day ago