most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2006, 11:04 AM         #41
Nu_Lyfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok T-Mobile rep. Why does your phones suck a.ss. And when i go into the country i get no service?...and why do you send bills to collections when ppl don't pay them...huh?
 12-29-2006, 12:10 PM         #42
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu_Lyfe said:
ok T-Mobile rep. Why does your phones suck a.ss. And when i go into the country i get no service?...and why do you send bills to collections when ppl don't pay them...huh?

:applause:

And why is the Side Kick III camera still 1.3 mega pixels and the features are like '02 features, all yall changed was the shell. When are we going to get some video, and visual talking when we can see the person we are talking to and what they are doing like that new Nokia N-Series phone in Europe?
 11 years ago '04        #43
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 5104 5104
 slipnslide85 said:
Pearl or Dash???? I looked up on and compared the two and Dash has a lot more then Pearl, but every T-mobile rep tells me to go with the Pearl? Somebody tell me why if the dash has more?
Can somebody anwser the question
 11 years ago '04        #44
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 classicgstyle said:
dont get one @ a store - they r*pe u on rage

work@ a call center
they pay 9.25 plus commission which is like 6 bux a sale if ur good
i averaged like 6 sales a day - mutiply that by 2 weeks=big payouts

some doods even averaged like 500 comission on top of 800 paycheck

as far as a pocket pc goes - honestly i would not know
1a.how do i get a job at tmobile's call center?
1b.how old do you have to be?
2a.So da blackberry pearl isn't worth it?
2b.when is the new blackeberry pearl gonna come out?

Last edited by goke11429; 12-30-2006 at 02:12 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #45
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
yo if my sidekick 3 got stolen and i got insurance will they still replace it w/ a new one? or do i have to pay if it gets stolen

also u kno of a place i can get headphones that work w/ the sk3?
 12-31-2006, 06:43 PM         #46
B.A.N.K.$. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my plan is about to end. do they automatically renew it? cause i dont want tmobile anymore. they have sh*tty coverage where i live. expensive too.
 01-01-2007, 03:06 PM         #47
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B.A.N.K.$. said:
my plan is about to end. do they automatically renew it? cause i dont want tmobile anymore. they have sh*tty coverage where i live. expensive too.
No, your contract doesn't renew. You just go on with a month to month basis until you cancel. In fact, if you go to another GSM carrier like Cingular you can get your T-Mo phone unlocked and use it with Cingular (if you want).
 01-01-2007, 03:08 PM         #48
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
yo if my sidekick 3 got stolen and i got insurance will they still replace it w/ a new one? or do i have to pay if it gets stolen

also u kno of a place i can get headphones that work w/ the sk3?
I don't know about the second part of the question, but if you have insurance you will get the same phone or another of equal value. It's most likely a refurb, and there's prob. a deductable.

EDIT-You can get headphones from either a T-Mo store or ebay
 01-01-2007, 03:11 PM         #49
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu_Lyfe said:
^^^ Posts like that prob ran the rep off the board.

...and why do you send bills to collections when ppl don't pay them...huh?

Priceless...:banghead:
 01-02-2007, 01:20 PM         #50
miguelruiz0323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a question for anyone who can answer this........i got a plan that doesnt include text messages because i have another phone with texts...but i wanna send some ringtones to my razor through texts....do i get charged for opening texts?
 01-02-2007, 01:38 PM         #51
B.A.N.K.$. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gadgetgirl said:
No, your contract doesn't renew. You just go on with a month to month basis until you cancel. In fact, if you go to another GSM carrier like Cingular you can get your T-Mo phone unlocked and use it with Cingular (if you want).
so i can bring my tmobile samsung t809 to cingular, and THEY will unlock it and allow me to use their service with the phone?
 01-02-2007, 07:02 PM         #52
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miguelruiz0323 said:
i have a question for anyone who can answer this........i got a plan that doesnt include text messages because i have another phone with texts...but i wanna send some ringtones to my razor through texts....do i get charged for opening texts?
You get charged for texts received regardless of opening or not.
 01-02-2007, 07:05 PM         #53
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B.A.N.K.$. said:
so i can bring my tmobile samsung t809 to cingular, and THEY will unlock it and allow me to use their service with the phone?
T-Mobile is supposed to unlock the phone because you fulfilled your end of the contract. Just explain the situation about coverage and all and they should do it.
 01-02-2007, 08:18 PM         #54
CoSmiX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does the Dash own the SK3?
 11 years ago '04        #55
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 slipnslide85 said:
Can somebody anwser the question
I would go with the Dash, I heard the Pearl sucks and has basic features. Just me...
 01-02-2007, 09:35 PM         #56
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cant use my favs for side kick 3? and im lookin for fones with note books some thing to write lil notes or rymes
 01-03-2007, 05:26 PM         #57
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 menace23t said:
u cant use my favs for side kick 3? and im lookin for fones with note books some thing to write lil notes or rymes
Sounds like you're looking for a smartphone(?) A phone with a keyboard that has expandable memory so that you can save to the card. As for the MyFaves, there's only a few phones available and the SK3 isn't 1 of them as far as I know. According to some folks at HowardForums (check the T-mobile forums) they were able to get any phone working with MyFaves through the website. Just change the phone under your profile to a phone that's a MF type and it should work. Check the thread there though to make sure it does.
 11 years ago '05        #58
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah , I had myfaves on my sidekick 3 by doing that. ^^
 01-03-2007, 08:35 PM         #59
Da Playboy13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I use mobile 2 mobile with a T-mobile To Go phone? I don't want to get charged for calling someone on the same network :sick:
 01-03-2007, 09:06 PM         #60
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Playboy13 said:
Can I use mobile 2 mobile with a T-mobile To Go phone? I don't want to get charged for calling someone on the same network :sick:
No, m2m won't work with pre-paid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy