Tmobile rep here

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 09:37 PM         #201
DirkDiggher06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey classic......I bought a tmobile mda compact and it is stuck in a forgeign language...i can use the phone but anything else i cant read....what should I do...I tried a hard reset...that didnt work.....Im lost..help a brotha out...
 11 years ago '05        #202
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
do delta employees get discounts with tmobile.
 11 years ago '06        #203
BestKeptSecret1 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
 Gadgetgirl said:
Just curious, but unlock code for what? Did you just want to use the SK as a reg cell with sms capabilities on Cingular or something? I'm not sure that's at all possible.
Its possible..thus the reason for an unlock code.....to be able to use a cingular chip in a tmobile phone and with the sidekick features
 05-23-2007, 06:37 AM         #204
UnToLd LeGeNd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is T-Mo getting the Motorola ROKR? If they are when? And how much is it gonna cost? Also would you recommend the ROKR over the RIZR?
 05-23-2007, 09:41 AM         #205
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BestKeptSecret1 said:
Its possible..thus the reason for an unlock code.....to be able to use a cingular chip in a tmobile phone and with the sidekick features
but like she said all u can do is us sms and make phone calls and if ur bat dies u lose every thing since the sidekick info is backed up on danger/tmobile server and plus the side kick is no fun with out email and web and aol yahoo msn
 05-25-2007, 06:06 PM         #206
jaebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
do delta employees get discounts with tmobile.
i can look when i go in on sunday or check . if its there you can fill out the migration form so you can start getting your discount
 11 years ago '06        #207
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
I got a Motorola V360 with the tmobile plan, but i recently just broke my phone and the warranty doesnt even cover it. So, can you explain the whole unlocking a phone and sim card process and how they relate because I am a little confused.
 05-27-2007, 12:23 AM         #208
mrsouthcarolina 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have one question about the blackberry 8700g phone. I just wanted to know if I could get this phone to work on the SUNCOM network and if so how much would it cost and would it work properly cause both carriers are GSM and have sim cards. Please shed some light on my situation, thanks in advance for your time.
 05-27-2007, 06:47 PM         #209
jaebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaFuture3 said:
I got a Motorola V360 with the tmobile plan, but i recently just broke my phone and the warranty doesnt even cover it. So, can you explain the whole unlocking a phone and sim card process and how they relate because I am a little confused.
it really depends. like if you see a phone that cingular/at&t offers and u really like it, u can get a SIM unlock code to that u can use the phone with other service (suncom/tmobile or any foreign carrier when u travel overseas). another reason it can be important is if u find a phone on ebay that you like u can purchase it and not have to worry about renewing your contract or anything, so it definitey has its advantages.

one thing that i wish ppl would think about tho before they purchase unlocked phones is, if something happens to it within a year (the screen goes blank or a button sticks for example), and its not tmobile branded, the phone is NOT covered under warranty so you'll have to purchase another phone. also consider the fact that tzones and picture messaging are sometimes not provisioned correctly and may not be able to be fixed...just some experiences i've seen with customers calling in.
 05-27-2007, 06:49 PM         #210
jaebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrsouthcarolina said:
I have one question about the blackberry 8700g phone. I just wanted to know if I could get this phone to work on the SUNCOM network and if so how much would it cost and would it work properly cause both carriers are GSM and have sim cards. Please shed some light on my situation, thanks in advance for your time.
yes, tmobile offers unlock codes for blackberrys. i have no idea if it would work with SUNCOM or what the rates would be like tho
 11 years ago '05        #211
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
ya'll should go cop this Tmobile Wing
its piff
 05-28-2007, 12:56 PM         #212
hamzjvd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
help me out here...

i cant decide what fone is better for me: im lovin the blackberry pearl and the dash... cant figure out which one should i take... pearl has better ratings than dash, but (mayne)... it dont have the Wi-Fi... which is really important to me... i also need a good mp3 player with it... which one has the better mp3 player?

im stuck...
 05-28-2007, 07:50 PM         #213
jaebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hamzjvd said:
help me out here...

i cant decide what fone is better for me: im lovin the blackberry pearl and the dash... cant figure out which one should i take... pearl has better ratings than dash, but (mayne)... it dont have the Wi-Fi... which is really important to me... i also need a good mp3 player with it... which one has the better mp3 player?

im stuck...
the pearl has video playback, the dash has video capture and playback. usually that statement alone will decide for a person... i'd say go with the wing tho.:D
 11 years ago '05        #214
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
cop the wiiiiiing, im telling you, both of those phones put into one + a 2 megapixel cam + a touchscreen
i'll hook you up with all the programs too
 11 years ago '04        #215
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
hey is their any way you could help me with my nokia 5300. I will be going to the philippines in a couple of weeks and i would really like to use it there. The thing is I bought it off of craigslist and its locked to tmobile. Please help me out
 05-31-2007, 03:12 PM         #216
jaebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CFran55 said:
hey is their any way you could help me with my nokia 5300. I will be going to the philippines in a couple of weeks and i would really like to use it there. The thing is I bought it off of craigslist and its locked to tmobile. Please help me out
press *#06# and then send on your phone. write down your IMEI number and then call customer care (611 from handset/1-800-937-8997) from landline and tell the rep u need to unlock it. give them the IMEI number and the make/model. give them a valid email address and the unlock code/directions will be emailed to you within 24hrs.
 11 years ago '06        #217
BestKeptSecret1 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
can sum1 help me add my school email account to my sidekick so i can recieve those emails to my sidekick...
 06-06-2007, 10:06 PM         #218
mikeysoamazin27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $outhside said:
cop the wiiiiiing, im telling you, both of those phones put into one + a 2 megapixel cam + a touchscreen
i'll hook you up with all the programs too

i got my wing last week...sh*t is awesome...what programs or games could u hook me up with ???

much appreciated cuzzin
 06-06-2007, 11:55 PM         #219
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tryna cop a SK3 on the low...any1 got the hookup? PM me
 06-09-2007, 10:29 AM         #220
yort05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam yall are making this hard... Dash or Wing.. or wait for the HTC Touch??dam i dont kno, i think im leaning towards the dash right now tho...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy