Dec 16 - Nuggets, Knicks in wild brawl near end of game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would win in a fight?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
^^^^i feel ya yo, i remember the ole school f!ghts...lol...it's just ridiculous
 11 years ago '04        #102
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550

better audio and better angle and you can hear the punch
 12-17-2006, 12:53 PM         #103
Leroy Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like the pistons
 12-17-2006, 12:59 PM         #104
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that why motherfu*kers picked darko, more of a street motherfu*ker that melo, aint never seen someone throw one punch and then tun his back and literally run back to his bench like he needed help. hollA A YA BOY STEVEN JACKSON....took a long suspension to hepl ron artest on the stands..... and he wouldve murked him outside if he couldve got to his car
 11 years ago '05        #105
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
nate robinson thought he was gonna do something talkin all that sh*t like a lil hard a.ss short dude who gets his a.ss beat jr got his a.ss melo was swingin there is no way anybody can say new yprk had a chance if it was a brawl earl boykins should have been in to beat robinsons a.ss lol
 12-17-2006, 01:06 PM         #106
kliquey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nate and earl boykins at it woulda been something
 11 years ago '04        #107
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 YellowBusRider said:
nate robinson short a.ss hahaha what the hell was he gon do

mike tyson is short...so what you saying
 12-17-2006, 01:09 PM         #108
wcusteve120  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote from announcer on second link: 'Also disgraceful for Carmelo Anthony to throw a punch and then go backing up.' Burned by the announcer.....
 12-17-2006, 01:14 PM         #109
TheIcon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess when Nas was stating that ''Hip-Hop Is Dead (The N...)'', the ''N'' meant the 'NBA.' Yeah, yeah we can all get excited and said, who punched who; this player would kick this one's a.ss, but in the end ... this is just another ''black eye'' on the NBA. I used to be an avid fan of the NBA, when we had MJ, Sir Charles, The Admiral, Ewing ... hell even, The Reinman. Not to forget, Iverson, Stackhouse, Duncan, and Ray Allen. I think the last draft class I followed was the 1999 Draft, after that too many High Schoolers’ & [smelly] European's with lots of potential ... that's all. <br> I think the reason I like the players I mentioned before, was because we saw them in college >> UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, when Duncan was crying after his last chance to win a NCAA title. USA's last Gold Medal was in 2000, where 'we' faced France (4-4) in the Final, since then ... we are lucky to get bronze!!! <br> The NBA is dead! face it! When MJ, the greatest player ever, has picked Melo as his spokesman for his clothing line, there isn't much talent out there. Check out Melo's track record: NBA drug program, Stop Snitchin' DVD, benched by USA Basketball, and when he finally has his sh!t together, SUCKA PUNCH. Well, *News Flash* We are the suckas for supporting this non-sense and paying for it with our money. Also, I don't think Isaiah Thomas (a HOF!) is out of the clear either, the Knicks are a joke! I hate watching the Knicks, I'd rather watch local USBL teams. Isaiah should just resign and the NYK's should ''move forward' from the situation and start rebuilding tomorrow. <br> Now to tie-in what I mentioned before, if ''Hip-Hop Is Dead'' and people agree, what does it say about the NBA's future when rappers are owners, ie: Shawn Carter (Nets), Nelly (Bobcats), and Usher (Cavs)? ... ''go to ever Arena, k!ll the .... '' -Former NBA Fan, NY
 11 years ago '05        #110
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
that was a bi*ch move by anthony
 11 years ago '04        #111
space
space
nate ran after melo when melo hit dude and that n*gga melo pulled a speed gonzales.
 11 years ago '04        #112
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
how melo gon sucker punch dude and then walk away like nothing happened he lost some points for that one
 12-17-2006, 01:21 PM         #113
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
aint gon be funny when one of these lil n*ggas bust you in yah grill with a dirty led pipe now is it?
now why would a little n*gga have to do that??? maybe cuz he doesnt have hands and would have to jump 2 feet in the air to hit me?
 12-17-2006, 01:25 PM         #114
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
mike tyson is short...so what you saying
mike tyson is a boxer hes trained to knock n*ggas out, plus come on man how you gon compare mike to nate robinson
 11 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 YellowBusRider said:
mike tyson is a boxer hes trained to knock n*ggas out, plus come on man how you gon compare mike to nate robinson

im just saying short dont mean nothing...i know a n*gga here who ran gd's out of joilet and he is 5'7 and he is ridiculous with the fist....height dont mean nan thing
 12-17-2006, 01:35 PM         #116
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo did stick dat n*gga tho, even thought it wuz cheap. nate lookin like he wanna square up wit sum1
 11 years ago '04        #117
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
So when the next kay slay tape coming out

Im ready to hear some "I love a bi*ch wit longs nails, pretty petite that know how to work my hard shell, i Hit it and run like car mel" "Capo" Jimmy just gave me a G for that line
 11 years ago '04        #118
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
melo a hoe a.ss n*gga .. Ran like a bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #119
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, NBA players cant f!ght for sh*t, guess thats why they play ball.. Heh. I remember when Barkley was around, Stackhouse, etc. Now when them dudes faught, they FAUGHT. Only one left now is rasheed wallace, lol.. Then again, it is basketball so I aint expecting some real street f!ght sh*t, lol.. Entertaining nonetheless..

Pz
 12-17-2006, 03:01 PM         #120
ETE Street Team  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Thats Crazy If U Pay A $100 To $150 To Get Court Side Ticket You Mite Can Leave The Game A With More Money The You Paid For The Ticket..... Im Talkin About Millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Its Ya Boy E - Top Just Show Sum Love To Get This Thing Poppin

Myspace.com/etopent
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago