Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would win in a fight?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
melo swung, knocked him and backed up..........like your supposed to do in a brawl..........and jr rocked nate and he ran out the crowed........
 11 years ago '04        #82
mio 
space
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
you know if kmart was still playin then it woulda been trouble for the knicks
 12-17-2006, 09:14 AM         #83
BumpHeadZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight melo is a bi*ch runs away after a sucker punch...nate robinson showed he aint scared but we playin ball not boxing its good to see a f!ght but sh*t was pointless
 11 years ago '06        #84
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
carmelo is a nice baller but he ran from nate yo thats pus*y.after hitting dude he should of stay and swing.....carmelo is pus*y
 12-17-2006, 09:20 AM         #85
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo fuked up, leader scorer and the star player of the team should'nt of did that.
 11 years ago '05        #86
hext5 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
Better Video

damn i know mello ran like a b*tch but he knocked collins' a.ss down to the ground with that one punch
BAMM!!!
lmao
 12-17-2006, 10:09 AM         #87
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said:
nate robinson short a.ss hahaha what the hell was he gon do

stupid..nate would f*ck everyone in that gym up
 12-17-2006, 10:10 AM         #88
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mio said:
you know if kmart was still playin then it woulda been trouble for the knicks
another dumb comment....same goes for if we had jerome james or kelvin cato in the game...now that wouldve been trouble for the nuggets cuz jerome james wouldve stomped some1 out
 11 years ago '04        #89
studious03 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
aint no one fukkin wit nate tha great... just speakin on what i seen in tha past..... props
 12-17-2006, 10:14 AM         #90
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TakaTheOne said:
nate threw his hands up after pushing jr away from mardy and somehow everyone thinks that started everything, he didnt do sh*t but put his hands up, then jr swang for his head and nate flipped his bi*ch a.ss into the photographers and had him on the ground til he got pulled off and then jr tried to hit him again! nate handled his business on jr and then made melo (who was already scampering away) flinch at halfcourt when he was chasing him

werdd
 11 years ago '04        #91
ced_2126 
space
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
man when nate robison got up grabbing his balls, jr smith tried to take his head off and nate ducked they both rumble into the stands with nate already ducking jr's punch he was ontop, but when JR got up he stole off on nate, now melo was funny he just wanted to f!ght..haha..he threw a half opened half closed fist at da collins who started the whole flagrant foul n jeffries was acting like he was gone do something but he was right their when collins got rocked..hahaha..bout time, man they be utting all the hood n*ggas one team, you know they gone brawl..its only logical..lmao
 11 years ago '06        #92
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
bench players are happy
 11 years ago '05        #93
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
MELO IS A bi*ch, LOST RESPECT..HE fu*kIN JET OUTTA THERE AFTER THROWING THAT PUNCH
 11 years ago '04        #94
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
man, these are grown fu*king men f!ghting over stupid sh*t. the knicks players were pissed because the nuggets still had their starters on teh court, and the knicks were losing bad, and they got pissed off because of a little thing called sore-loseritis and they started some sh*t. it got blown into something way out of proportion, and now alot of people who shouldn't be will get fined or suspended. i know they have a franchise to keep in business with these teams, but if it were my decision, everyone of these muthafu*kas would be suspended until next season. it's stupid when every week there is a huge f!ght in the nba. *smh*
 12-17-2006, 10:51 AM         #95
kliquey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, dont matter how hood or good knicks can f!ght...cuz they gettin paid to play ball, and at the end of the day NUGGETS > KNICKS. and melo > all knicks player, enough said.

I bet this brawl would've been different if it was on Nugget's turf or even nugget's side of the court. Also, who the fu*k is M. Collins anyway? dude was fu*ken stupid for even fouling JR Smith. he was just jealous that jr smith was doing his thang.
 11 years ago '05        #96
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
LoL.....u could see how pus*y he was waiting to sucker punch dude.....i think he was duckin a lil behind ppl to not be seen lolololol...then had the nerve to warp back towards his bench.....lolololol jeffries shoulda stomped camby out for gettin in his way.....cant wait till next match up.....i think is fiance LaLa is shaking her head like im about to marry a bi*ch nigg@
 12-17-2006, 11:45 AM         #97
shortyp1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They got Brolic in Madison square
 12-17-2006, 12:02 PM         #98
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after watchin the replay a number times ive come to a couple conclusions

1) collins foul was totally unnecessary and shouldnt be surprised he got slapped
2) the knicks were gettin handled and they handled that situation like bi*ches (isiah included)
3) najera got ejected for nothing, he was tryna hold ppl back, which is wat you are suppose to do in that situation
4) carmelo slapped dude yea and backpeddled, was it a bi*ch move or smart move i dont know but if i hit somebody in street the last thing imma do is stand still imma move around
5) isiah making excuses for his teams behavior is weak and shows why he will not be coaching past 08
6) if the knicks were tired of them doin fancy dunks, play some fu*kin defense, rj smith will reverse dunk on you whether its the 1st quarter or 4th quarter
7) the nuggets should have walked away cuz they stooped to the level of a sorry a.ss team who had to resort to blatant flagrant fouls to even slow them down
8) thats the first time i heard jared jefferies name on sportscenter since he got drafted (LOL)
9) melo might get 20 games which is bad for the nuggets but nate should get more, collins should also get 10 games at least for his actions, jr will prolly get 10-15 games, camby, najera should not get any games at all as they were clearly the peacemakers throughout the whole f!ght
10) david stern will use this opportunity to show some muscle obviously
 12-17-2006, 12:10 PM         #99
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Haha melo was running for his life. Dude thought he was still on a fast break.
LMAO Carmelo went on a fast break to the OTHER BASKET!
 11 years ago '06        #100
elmothakilla718 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
melo is a wing but that sucker punk was pretty and nate held it down and if there would of let jared i think he would of beat the sh*t out of anthony
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago