Dec 16 - Nuggets, Knicks in wild brawl near end of game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would win in a fight?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
j.r smith beat the hell out or nate robinson and they both got knocked in the crowd and camelo knocked that dude a.ss out so stop hating on my boy melo.
 11 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Haha melo was running for his life. Dude thought he was still on a fast break.
 12-17-2006, 01:50 AM         #63
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 downtown33 said:
what, you think cuz sum1's short they cant knock out a big dude???
i hope ur tall and keep thinkin that way, u gonna catch a suprise one day
HAHAH yeah im tall and from my experience its always the little n*gga that think he got some sh*t to prove just cuz he little then he end up gettin fu*ked up, n*gga looked like a pissed off midget, how could you look at that and not laugh??? im not sayin just cuz he little dont mean he cant f!ght all im sayin is it was funny to me
 11 years ago '05        #64
Reeferman420 
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
this is from espn.com the front page article

"They were sticking it to us pretty good, really giving it to us. J.R. had one dunk where he reversed and spun in the air, and Mardy didn't want to see that happen again in front of our fans," Thomas said.

so does that mean the coach made sure that J.R. didnt get a good dunk in again and so he ordered a foul or what?

its the coaches fault
 12-17-2006, 02:10 AM         #65
TakaTheOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngt22 said:
j.r smith beat the hell out or nate robinson and they both got knocked in the crowd and camelo knocked that dude a.ss out so stop hating on my boy melo.
nate threw his hands up after pushing jr away from mardy and somehow everyone thinks that started everything, he didnt do sh*t but put his hands up, then jr swang for his head and nate flipped his bi*ch a.ss into the photographers and had him on the ground til he got pulled off and then jr tried to hit him again! nate handled his business on jr and then made melo (who was already scampering away) flinch at halfcourt when he was chasing him
 11 years ago '04        #66
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO@CARMELO KNOCKIN THE sh*t OUTTA COLLINS That n*gga tried to get up and fell back down........
LOL@mello standin over that n*gga like.................

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT
Mello one hitter quitter that dude foreal he aint see that sh*t comin lmao. I would have fired on his bi*ch a.ss to for fouling my teamate like that. Stop hating on mello, its a gang of new york n*ggas comin at you hell yea you gonna back the fu*k up, & wait for the first n*gga to run up, yall act like he turned his back and took the fu*k off like it was a track meet like cam at the rucker. Lil nate got muscle tho, he was waiting for a n*gga to throw a punch at him like who the fu*k want what foreal lol that sh*t was funny tho.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 12-17-2006 at 02:13 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #67
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
haha Carmelo is pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #68
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO@CARMELO KNOCKIN THE sh*t OUTTA COLLINS That n*gga tried to get up and fell back down........
LOL@mello standin over that n*gga like.................

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT

are u fu*kin serious, u musta been watchin somethin different cuz melo, hit homeboy like a fu*kin girl, and ran like a bi*ch!!!! only reason he fell was cuz dudes pushed him down after the little girl's swing, i dont know if u f!ght like a girl 2, but that was sum bi*ch sh*t melo pulled. bottom line NY knicks are the muthafu*kin sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #69
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 J. Jones04 said:
Mello one hitter quitter that dude foreal he aint see that sh*t comin lmao. I would have fired on his bi*ch a.ss to for fouling my teamate like that. Stop hating on mello, its a gang of new york n*ggas comin at you hell yea you gonna back the fu*k up, & wait for the first n*gga to run up, yall act like he turned his back and took the fu*k off like it was a track meet like cam at the rucker. Lil nate got muscle tho, he was waiting for a n*gga to throw a punch at him like who the fu*k want what foreal lol that sh*t was funny tho.
dude he hit him like a bi*ch and ran lke a bi*ch, if u got any heart regardless of where the person is from that ur f!ghtin, u swing on em and be ready to f!ght like a man, u dont sucker punch sum1 and run like that, that sh*t deserves no respect, im a NY knick fan, but if homeboy swung on him and stayed there and kept goin id give him respect, but he str8 swung and ran away like a girl, that is some pus*y a.ss sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #70
E23 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
this is the most rediculous sh*t ever. they get paid million of dollars to play basketball and they f!ght on national television instead
 11 years ago '04        #71
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
melo = "lean wit it...ROCK WIT IT!!"
 11 years ago '04        #72
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 222 222
mad n*ggas in here callin Melo soft but would you go toe to toe with him??

no weapons??
yall n*ggas is lame.
 11 years ago '04        #73
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 222 222
 YellowBusRider said:
HAHAH yeah im tall and from my experience its always the little n*gga that think he got some sh*t to prove just cuz he little then he end up gettin fu*ked up, n*gga looked like a pissed off midget, how could you look at that and not laugh??? im not sayin just cuz he little dont mean he cant f!ght all im sayin is it was funny to me
aint gon be funny when one of these lil n*ggas bust you in yah grill with a dirty led pipe now is it?
 12-17-2006, 03:54 AM         #74
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't say i'm familiar with any of the guys as i dont follow boxing

but the short black kid have me laughing, he was ready to weigh someone in
 12-17-2006, 07:26 AM         #75
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Professional basketball players not acting professional.
 11 years ago '04        #76
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Nate did his thing... Melo punked out in this one
 12-17-2006, 07:56 AM         #77
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo was gettn back at collins for his flagrant foul.
And once melo backed up the first time, only thing he could to was keep backing up or move away.
Im sure you guys been in brawls but when someone charge at you full speed, the dumbest thing to do is try to collide with him. You would end up on the ground, then would get stomped out by his boys.
I been in a sh*t load of brawl, the biggest was a like a 25vs17 and when sh*t is that big, there is always that one idiot who puts their set up lookin for the one on one.
That idiot will be the first to get sucker punched by 3 people, thus causing his a.ss to fall to the ground and get murked. I'm not defending carmelo but once you back up when gettin rushed, collision is your worst option.
Also, if you ever get into a brawl, hit and dodge. Because lookin for the 1v1 will get you sent to the hospital.
 11 years ago '04        #78
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Smith and Melo weren't thinking smart. After the hard foul there was a little pushing and shoving, but Smith should have played it smart instead of charging Robinson and Melo should have played it cool since everything was calmed down but he took a cheap shot at the Denver player for no reason. So what if Denver's player commited a hard foul. There is no rule saying you can't commit a hard foul. Let the refs do there job and call the flagerant.

I think Smith and Melo with get the longest supension because they were the one's who did the going after. Nate Robinson was pushing and shoving before Smith charged him he wasn't throwing punches and attacking anybody.
 12-17-2006, 08:18 AM         #79
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NardVa said:
Smith and Melo weren't thinking smart. After the hard foul there was a little pushing and shoving, but Smith should have played it smart instead of charging Robinson and Melo should have played it cool since everything was calmed down but he took a cheap shot at the Denver player for no reason. So what if Denver's player commited a hard foul. There is no rule saying you can't commit a hard foul. Let the refs do there job and call the flagerant.

I think Smith and Melo with get the longest supension because they were the one's who did the going after. Nate Robinson was pushing and shoving before Smith charged him he wasn't throwing punches and attacking anybody.
Wow, do you have eyes ?
You didnt see robinson throw a punch/slap at smith ?
Thats what made him get rushed.
 12-17-2006, 08:19 AM         #80
hollowtip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got off my 3rd shift job, good read
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy