Dec 16 - Nuggets, Knicks in wild brawl near end of game

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would win in a fight?

Props Slaps
 12-16-2006, 10:01 PM         #21
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
yeah he punched and instantly jumped like 15 feet back...
Right that's a bi*ch move right there.

12-16-2006, 10:03 PM         #22
UPTsouldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's right my boy nate hahaha that's how we did at the parks in Tayee before home boy got famous haahhahhahahh he may be small but he got heart like no other ya feel me
 11 years ago '05        #23
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 stfdkd37 said:
yo the news just showed from another angle carmello swung skined his face but all the other guys pulled him down and i tought mello could f!ght...lol
they took a cheap shot on the layup so he took 1 back 4 da team. but he most definatly landed dat, made his legs go out.
 11 years ago '05        #24
dr0xx 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:
They're gonna make a big deal outta this, just like the Pacers Pistons...meanwhile they LET the fu*kin players f!ght in hockey.

:applause: I never understood that sh*t. In hockey the referees wait until someone gets taken down before they break it up and you get a 5 minute penalty. In the NBA they make it seem like it's the end of the world.
 12-16-2006, 10:12 PM         #25
Brandon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
espn was talkin about the melo punch...but i thought i saw nate robinson throw one first...dont kno who he threw it at tho
 12-16-2006, 10:18 PM         #26
K.I.D.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k melo punk a.ss sh*t but j.r. smith and nate robinson showed sum real heart standing up for they teammates that's them dudes right there i got respect for both but i think j.r. smith take it to anyone
 12-16-2006, 10:22 PM         #27
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO after watching the video again, Melo ran faster than Cam'Ron.
 12-16-2006, 10:23 PM         #28
LatinzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..u see Melo hit Collins and then start back peddling and then he sees Jeffries tryin to get at him and he starts back pedding even faster...its just like a bi*ch to hit and run and hide behind his team...If ur man enough to throw a punch then u should be man enough and stand there and f!ght the whole way. Nate whos like smaller then him was lookin to get at everybody that came his way...it woulda been classic to see Nate tryin to get at Melo and Melo starts runnin away
 11 years ago '05        #29
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dr0xx said:
:applause: I never understood that sh*t. In hockey the referees wait until someone gets taken down before they break it up and you get a 5 minute penalty. In the NBA they make it seem like it's the end of the world.
I think the NHL banned f!ghts from the game. It was probably also okay because the Hockey players wear armor.
 11 years ago '05        #30
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Damn that sh*t was gully
Damn Straight!
 12-16-2006, 10:31 PM         #31
dat_dude_nitty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MELO IS A bi*ch
 12-16-2006, 10:38 PM         #32
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idunno but meleek rose and edie curry are big mofos...they gonna do some damage
 12-16-2006, 10:45 PM         #33
dat_dude_nitty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any body hear what the players said afterwards?? I bet some of them mad heated and them reporters get to them quick!
 12-16-2006, 10:51 PM         #34
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is a joke...Melo ain't sh*t but a bird...fake a.ss thug that would get his sh*t stomped in on the streets of B'More...where he's from....runnin away and sucker-punchin midgets...on top of all that sh*t...it's a damn shame that the Isiah Thomas can come to a press conference and laugh at the whole thing...talkin bout...well they shouldn't even have these guys on the court...why not?...there was time left on the clock...this is a professional sport.....problem bein that Isiah isn't no sort of professional coach...let alone any sort of coach...couldnt even get an AAU squad goin....the Knicks are the laughing stock of the NBA...and the problem starts with the biggest clown of the organization...Isiah Thomas...he needs to be taken out...all he does is disgrace a "once great" and prominent team...excuses don't win championships...and being a New Yorker myself...it's sad that all NY coaches in ALL SPORTS have is EXCUSES...maybe if they got off their a.sses...gave a fu*k about their team/organization that payes them unrealistic millions of dollars....and stopped makin excuses of why they cant win....sports in general would be in a better position...but time and time again...teams such as the YANKEES, KNICKS, and GIANTS...make excuses instead of improving themselves...I just shake my head and hope one day that these clown shoes will get out of their Manhattan restaurant chair...and give back to NY instead of fatten their own pockets....

If Isiah Thomas and Tom Coughlin are not fired after their respective seasons...then as fans of preofessional sports are in for a great deal of even more bullsh*t in the future...

And i'm NOT speakin as a Knick, Giant, or Yankee fan....just a New Yorker in general....HOLLATCHABOY...
 11 years ago '04        #35
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
nate robinson is a bad a.ss littlest dude out there ready to fu*k sum1 up, took homeboy right to the ground
 11 years ago '04        #36
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 YellowBusRider said:
nate robinson short a.ss hahaha what the hell was he gon do

what, you think cuz sum1's short they cant knock out a big dude???
i hope ur tall and keep thinkin that way, u gonna catch a suprise one day
 12-16-2006, 11:00 PM         #37
blaqeyez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Collins is the biggest bi*ch on the court...what kinda f*g**t a.ss piece of sh*t foul was that, he got everything that he had comming to him.....coulda really hurt JR, that sh*t aint right.
 12-16-2006, 11:02 PM         #38
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo punk a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #39
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
why did edguardo get ejected?
 12-16-2006, 11:06 PM         #40
S-DAWG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO NUGGETS fu*kED NY UP HAHAHAHAHAH AND ALL NY CAN SAY AFTER THE GAME "WHY WAS MELO AND CAMBY IN THE GAME YALL UP 20" SO BASICALLY NY DID THAT BECAUSE THEY MAD CAUSE THEY WAS GETTIN BLOWIN OUT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago