Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2006, 03:52 PM         #101
J_Unda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so whats the point, he chillin, sippin and fu*king white bi*ches, better than sitting at a pc screen typing about it
 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM         #102
cescadj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should invite his college gilfriends to his next SMACK battle that would be a sum comedy
 11 years ago '04        #103
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 micseles said:
some college in mass. ya dudes is funny, hatin a dude for bettering himself. fyi
the biggest thugs in history all went to college, theyre called governers, senators,and the president. besides everybody plays in the snow sometimes
Real Talk
 12-17-2006, 05:05 PM         #104
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I think yall is missing the point, nobody faulting him for hanging out with white people :rolleyes: The n*ggas name is Murda Mook, he raps about guns and drugs ALL DAY, he has a song with an Eazy-E sample going "tech nine chrome to your dome" and samples like "you're a dead man"

I got no problem with a n*gga bettering himself, Im in college myself but Im sayin if Mook is a college boy like that just drop the Murda and take the Bow Wow route
finally someobdy knos wat da fu*k is up

half the f*gs posting in this thread proly never even seen murda mook battle before

they proly think hes some concious underground rapper that talks about struggle and the bettering of his ppl

dumb f*gs
 11 years ago '05        #105
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
"i'ma crook wit a degree..he a messenger//he still think booker T is a wrestler"

"by tha time this rap is finished..yall be paying my tuition"

--Murda Mook....
 11 years ago '04        #106
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
 ced_2126 said:
murda mook was a basketball player and played for a white private school, so if you retards knew anything, he was dat n*gga on da court so he had all da bi*ches, in which you see in tha pics..yall dont know nothin man!!! lol
I dont like the n*gga so I wouldnt check his back ground

REAL_NESS said:
I think yall is missing the point, nobody faulting him for hanging out with white people The n*ggas name is Murda Mook, he raps about guns and drugs ALL DAY, he has a song with an Eazy-E sample going "tech nine chrome to your dome" and samples like "you're a dead man"

I got no problem with a n*gga bettering himself, Im in college myself but Im sayin if Mook is a college boy like that just drop the Murda and take the Bow Wow route
Thats all Im saying

Last edited by 336db336boy336; 12-17-2006 at 05:27 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #107
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
yall tryna clown this n*gga cuz he in school wit bi*ches..two pics wit dudes and the rest are bi*ches..i dont like the man as a rapper...but i do that sh*t almost everyday at school take pics wit bi*ches...im really not understandin how he exposed himself..woowww

Last edited by dwizzle45; 12-17-2006 at 05:27 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #108
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
lol....nobody cares about him bein in college, so some of yall makin bad points.....its that YES, Mook says he's on the block all the time with guns and drugs, check his battles, he always says that, and hes not.....its like serius jones said "we cant buy all these guns you talk about, cuz you played ball and went the college rout"
 12-17-2006, 08:31 PM         #109
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha mook got exposedddd
 12-17-2006, 08:49 PM         #110
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHHAHA EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #111
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 336db336boy336 said:
ya'll say who cares and so he has white friends and so he's in college..................It matters cause when u claim u gangsta and a thug and u get exposed then it matters...............word of advice:thugs nor gangstas nor hard a.ss n*ggas go to college
Umm.... aren't you the dude who's brother got murked a couple of weeks ago?

You're still kicking this thug/gangsta/real/"hard a.ss n*ggas" bullsh*t?

That's a real shame.

For one, if you think that sh*t is something to glorify, you've clearly learned nothing.

Two, if you reallly think that a college boy won't k!ll you, you're absolutely wrong. I just graduated. I know a few n*ggas that caught bodies at college. They're just smarter about it (naturally).

Personally, I think those dudes are dumbfu*ks too for living that dumbass life though.
 12-19-2006, 05:59 PM         #112
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is homo as hell. ok ima post pics of me wit white people.. u kno cuz i wanna sho im not gangster i wana expose my self..... SMH
 11 years ago '05        #113
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
mookie chilling with the pink toes..AIGHT
 12-19-2006, 06:10 PM         #114
Glorydayz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at this crack slanging gun tottin a.ss n*gga. There is a problem with it when your core rap topic is crack and sh*t. This n*gga dont talk about NOTHING BUT THE HOOD like thats all he do. He aint never mentioned that sh*t in one of his raps, be semi authentic n*gga.
 11 years ago '04        #115
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
n*ggas already posted lyrics with dude talking about school...

Plus, like it's been said 134652451943 times, almost all rappers are fake. Not like selling drugs and k!lling people is cool...
 12-19-2006, 07:59 PM         #116
TAY FLOWZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what happen when a n*gga hit up college....fo real
 12-19-2006, 08:11 PM         #117
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what? he goes to an upscale college sippin wine fu*kin white girls. don't hate on the n*gga cause he's goin to a college that just so happens to be predominantly white. n*ggas need to grow up. bein a gangsta doesn't get u anywhere anymore.
 12-19-2006, 08:13 PM         #118
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP3688 said:
"i'ma crook wit a degree..he a messenger//he still think booker T is a wrestler"

"by tha time this rap is finished..yall be paying my tuition"

--Murda Mook....
that says it all right there.
 11 years ago '05        #119
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I see where u gettin at cause he potrays himself as a street n*gga, but he did go to a private school and I a.ssume he in college now from them pictures, so I really aint surprised, oh well he aint nobody anyways
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago