Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i just read this whole thread......and @ a dude saying that you're not 'real' if you go to college.....

i know a dude that got his masters degree from WVU (West Virginia University) in something to do with the mines.....he makes like $65,000 a year......and we we're riding around in his car with him one night and this car full of dudes cut us off......we got stopped at a stoplight behind them, and he gets out of the car, opens the driver's door, grabs the guy's hair, pulls him out of the car, and started beating the fu*k out of him........

@ you saying somebody is 'fake' because they want to educate themselves further....
 12-16-2006, 12:35 PM         #42
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White pus*y is good....Dame Dash sold coke to put himself through private school...if you thought litlle a.ss Mookie was a superthug....you should join him on campus....
 11 years ago '05        #43
JDschoolboi06 
space
space
$672 | Props total: 1 1
i don't give a damn about him being in college just nothing bout being a smart n*gga says murda im not knocking this n*gga hustle but ur not murda mook ur just mook or some other sh*t not MURDA don't follow in with ma$e not a good route
 11 years ago '05        #44
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
good 4 that dude. .hes got a back up plan to make money if he doesnt make it into the mainstream rappin. .whats so fake about that sh*t?
 11 years ago '05        #45
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
maybe what he learns in college will give him something to rap about hopefully he's not a business major or something like that
you never know if he studies the right sh*t he could be the next canibus
 12-16-2006, 01:20 PM         #46
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i just read this whole thread......and @ a dude saying that you're not 'real' if you go to college.....

i know a dude that got his masters degree from WVU (West Virginia University) in something to do with the mines.....he makes like $65,000 a year......and we we're riding around in his car with him one night and this car full of dudes cut us off......we got stopped at a stoplight behind them, and he gets out of the car, opens the driver's door, grabs the guy's hair, pulls him out of the car, and started beating the fu*k out of him........

@ you saying somebody is 'fake' because they want to educate themselves further....
@ your ducktales

but even if thats a true story it dont mean he real

it just means he has serious road rage issues
 11 years ago '06        #47
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
gotta love dem college dayz lol..
 11 years ago '04        #48
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
fu*k outta here mook is suspect after seeing these pics

see a lot of u cats on here have no fu*kin clue

thugs don't go to college,thugs don't go to skool

mook stay talking that gangsta sh*t in his rhymes

plus he needs a edge in most dem pics

Last edited by mt fuji; 12-16-2006 at 01:35 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #49
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 Thirdeye said:
i agree...he in college and why shouldn't he.He will never become a famous rapstar so he needs to do somethin else
:applause:
I agree 100% That something a lot of you mofo's out there need 2 do also. When will people realize rap is like crack in the late ninetys. Shyt isn't a legitamate money making hustle. People don't have 2 buy ur shyt and everyone wanna b an mc. The games flooded. duke wisened up and is gonna make something more out of himself then a lot of you fools reading this.

Put down ya mic.. pic up ya grades. We need more successfully brothers out here than rappers. :cool: Bad enough we damn near endargered species.

And as far as his gangsta is concerend. i don't know dude. But im sure if you ran up on him he would serve u. Shyt i went 2 school graduated and getting money. and the snow bunnies are wonderful:applause:

Don't make me less gansta if a brother gets his d*ck wet from a snow bunny. Jus makes u a hater.:rolleyes: Garuntee if u run up on me my bi*ch gonna talk 2 u. and she comes with a concealed liscense that lets me bust off in public.... i love it.

thanks bush....
angry rant over
 12-16-2006, 02:35 PM         #50
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 336db336boy336 said:
anybody can k!ll somebody..........and gangsters dont go to college.......if they do THERE NOT REAL

Suge Knight went to college. Nobody trying to pull his card.

Last edited by FaceMob; 12-16-2006 at 02:36 PM..
 12-16-2006, 02:43 PM         #51
D@MN JOKeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish a motherfu*ka would come in this muthafu*ka.. If I see Suge right now I'll tell tha- Ay, how you doin' Suge? I ain't know you was standin' there, n*gga. My bad
 12-16-2006, 02:45 PM         #52
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hate given to thread starter
 11 years ago '06        #53
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 FaceMob said:

Suge Knight went to college. Nobody trying to pull his card.

Puff did 2... but yeah i forgot about suge.... who got the heart to check suge...:rolleyes:
 12-16-2006, 02:49 PM         #54
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D@MN JOKeR said:
I wish a motherfu*ka would come in this muthafu*ka.. If I see Suge right now I'll tell tha- Ay, how you doin' Suge? I ain't know you was standin' there, n*gga. My bad
 11 years ago '04        #55
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Crown Loyal said:
^^Exactly. LOL Cats be k!llin me like everybody suppose to be hardcore gangsta k!lla.
that's the point.

have u ever heard this n*gga rhyme?
 11 years ago '04        #56
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 mt fuji said:
fu*k outta here mook is suspect after seeing these pics

see a lot of u cats on here have no fu*kin clue

thugs don't go to college,thugs don't go to skool

mook stay talking that gangsta sh*t in his rhymes

plus he needs a edge in most dem pics
lmao, i don't think a haircut can save that line...
 11 years ago '05        #57
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
threadstarter...is a hater!! ...mook is chillin in his dorm fu*kin white bi*ches...whats wrong with that? ....
 11 years ago '04        #58
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Ummm...everyone hangs out with white people at least once in college unless you go to a HBCU...and alot of rappers actually went to college and rap about slanging coke and k!lling....Suge, Cam'Ron, Puff, Ice Cube, David Banner, Lil Jon, and alot of others actually went to college...
 12-16-2006, 03:28 PM         #59
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U would think every n*gga on here had a rap sheet the way yall talkin. n*ggas can be all they can be on the Innanets.
 12-16-2006, 03:35 PM         #60
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does he still rap, haven't heard anything in a year...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy