Dec 15 - Boy ejaculated into a salad dressing bottle that is used for 7 lunch periods!!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-16-2006, 08:40 PM         #121
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao and at this sh*t

WTF MAYNE
 11 years ago '04        #122
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
lmao who ever praised him about having enough balls to do it is stupid. now the dude is being tested to see if he has mental disorders and sh*t. Im in college so ill have to watch out next year lmao but i never buy nething
 12-16-2006, 09:39 PM         #123
qce402  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 502forLife said:
A senior at an Illinois high school is accused of contaminating food in the cafeteria.

The boy at Wheaton North High School ejaculated into a bottle of ranch salad dressing last week and left it on a condiments cart in the cafeteria for upperclassmen, school officials said Thursday.

Even though the school's food service provider requires that workers empty condiment containers and wash them every other day, Principal Jill Bullo said the company officials were not sure if the container was washed after lunch, according to the Post-Tribune.
Click here to find out more!

If the container as not washed out, students would have been exposed to the ejaculate during two lunch periods Dec. 6, and five lunch periods on Dec. 7, the paper reported.

The principal said that after Dec. 7, seven lunch periods after the ejaculation, the container definitely would have been cleaned.

But, she said, even if the containers were washed properly and on time, students would still have used the bottle's contents during fourth and fifth period lunch on Dec. 6.

School officials said the boy confessed to contaminating the salad dressing bottle Tuesday, school officials said.

The paper reported that it is unknown whether anyone ate the salad dressing or become ill from it.

The student allegedly bragged to his friends during his lunch period Dec. 6 about ejaculating in the bottle. One of those students told school leaders Tuesday, Wheaton Warrenville School District 200 superintendent Gary T. Catalani said.

"I don't believe that they thought it to be true, but students were talking about this rumor," Bullo said.

The paper reported that parents of students at the school received a mailed letter which told them that the district is working with Wheaton police, who said an attempted aggravated battery arrest is imminent.

"An act occurred that could have physically harmed someone at the school, but no one was physically harmed," police Cmdr. Joseph Eversole said.

The school's punishment for the student was not disclosed.

"We've taken very severe measures against this student," Catalani said.

Sodexho, the food service company, has now discontinued its use of smaller bottles for condiments and has started using larger containers that would make it difficult for a student to steal.

The paper reported that several students were angry about the incident.

"I was very surprised and appalled and embarrassed that this could happen," senior Brian Corcoran said.

One freshman girl told the paper that she would never eat cafeteria food again.

"You're supposed to feel safe enough to eat at school, but this makes you feel disgusted," she said.

A statement was issued Thursday by the DuPage County Health Department, in consultation with the Illinois Department of Public Health.

"The risk of acquiring a s3xually transmitted disease or other disease from the ingestion of food contaminated with semen is considered extremely low," the statement said. "We are not aware of any documented cases of hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV or other s3xually transmitted diseases that have been spread through this means."

The statement did say that the student responsible is undergoing medical testing and if he has an illness that may pose a risk to others, information will be provided to the parents of students who were potentially exposed.

He shouldnt have been BRAGGIN he might have gotten away with it
 12-16-2006, 11:35 PM         #124
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nastyyy
 12-17-2006, 12:33 AM         #125
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:
They aint serious with the agrivated battery charge are they? The n*gga nut aint gonna hurt nobody, its nasty as fu*k but it wouldnt have hurt nobody, was this a black kid or a white kid, lets see if he gets 6 years like the black kid who stole an ice cream sandwich.....
lmfao

well if the dude got AIDS or somethin it could be harmful
 12-17-2006, 12:43 AM         #126
Corizzimo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao!!!!!!
 12-17-2006, 01:41 AM         #127
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny he opened his loud mouth about it, Dumb a.ss n*gga got snitched on
 12-17-2006, 02:05 AM         #128
duffman812  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats nasty n funny as hell me n my whole baseball team nutted in a freshmans shampoo bottle when i was away at college lol i felt bad but 200 hills suked
 12-17-2006, 10:34 AM         #129
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reminds me of that part in van wilder when they put nut in some bagels. Sh*t is sick.
 12-17-2006, 10:48 AM         #130
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh man. thats awkward
 12-17-2006, 04:27 PM         #131
Ilevakam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This threds still alive, damnz. They should make this a classic.
 11 years ago '04        #132
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
damn, nut in the salad dressing....

Last edited by WOODS5000; 12-17-2006 at 04:34 PM..
 12-17-2006, 10:25 PM         #133
dathugzbanka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to him
 12-18-2006, 10:34 AM         #134
deesgrho6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EEWWWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That is soooo nasty. He should be forced to ejaculate in another bottle of ranch and eat salad until the whole bottle is gone. nasty b@$t@rd!
 12-18-2006, 11:00 AM         #135
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ilevakam said:
This threds still alive, damnz. They should make this a classic.
Haha co-sign
 11 years ago '06        #136
Celebritystatus 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
so glad i dislike ranch dressing...ole nasty a.ss boy...where was the principal, the cafeteria monitors? at my high school that would not have happened because we were on lockdown 24/7 there. They had all four principal's on cafeteria duty...
 11 years ago '04        #137
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
That's one sick dude lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago