To All My Fellow New Yorkers, Let's Keep It Real For A 2nd, 2pac Had Our City Shook!!

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 4REAL said:
Sure it is, why not. But today's day and age is mostly filled with stupidity imo. Punching people in the face on camera, selling the most weed and coke, being in prison for a certain amount of time, is the definition of hard in today's generation of the term hard. So to tell the truth I don't even consider today's defining meaning of a word to mean something. When you even think about it, Pac was involved with similar situations like the ones I named above, but that's not what made him hard. The point is that he was a tough courageous dude. You can't take anything away from him when it comes to that.
no you're right I can't
he did stand up for what he believed in
however I think there was more ego involved in what he did than morals and ethics
plus all the dirt he did was is all hearsay but let's not get into that

Gin Rummy: Well, what I'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know.
 12-16-2006, 01:31 PM         #82
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homie point out the dry snitching. Put up the verses on the song highlighted and let me see for my own eyes where the man is dry snitchin.

Saying you're a thug, is not the same as saying you're a g youngin.
Thug Life is an acronym incase you don't know. The man's whole style was to represent and tell the story of those on the streets living thug life that can't tell their story on the mic. Please don't let me school you anymore on that because I'll fail you on that.

I never said Puff, did I. I said that 2Pac got word from jail that Biggie and the gunman that shot 2pac were laughing and bragging. If you tell me you don't even know about that OLD OLD as news, then don't even comeback in this thread.

What Biggie should've did was page 2Pac or call him up and tell him, "Yo Pac, don't come to the studio today. n*ggaz is about to get you for your sh*t." Big was friends with Pac, that's what he should've did. Especially with 2Pac mentoring him, putting Biggie's name out there, and helping him with ready 2 die in any way possible.

When did I ever say that Biggie and the gunmen were friends. They may not have been friends. They may not have been enemies, but Biggie & the gunmen sure as hell knew each other. In fact, Biggie introduced the gunman to 2pac because the gunmen are from Biggie's hood in BK. Why do you think Biggie was able to tell 2pac to stay away from those people as you stated earlier.

You don't even have your facts straight son.
 12-16-2006, 01:45 PM         #83
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
again how did he serve us by goign at ny rappers on another coast????
By issuing a challenge on hitemup saying for any NY rapper that wants to bring it on some street level could bring it if they wanted it. Nobody took it there on the battle tip or street tip.

Curtismo said:
how he served us that n*gga is dead isnt he???
He died on some streetgang sh*t on the westcoast. That had nothing to do with NY in any way. Ny sure as hell didn't k!ll him. So you could k!ll that arguement and that whole noise you spittin.

Curtismo said:
Cuz Mobb Deep got at the n*gga on the lyrical tip (their album released after he died though)
he diditn get at nobody on the street level
2Pac said that if he saw Mobb Deep he would've rushed them. And even Prodigy said in a freestyle that if he and 2Pac were to bump heads, it would've been a mess. 2Pac never wanted to take it to the street level with badboy because badboy was quiet as a mouse and he didn't want to be no bully. But Mobb Deep kept running their mouths in magazines, so 2pac said he was going to let them bow down. But the 2 never met, so we'll never know.

Curtismo said:
if you wanna say Tupac is gangsta cuz the whoel coast was going against him then that's different but to say SERVE that niggga didint do sh*t
I don't even know what you said. But I know you said gangsta. Once again, "I'm not a G, I'm just a n*gga that f!ght back."

Curtismo said:
the same thing wit Pac he saw Biggie and Nas at the MTVawards actually Nas's Younger brother jungle stepped to them and Suge and what he do???

nothing
lol, you see lying is desparation. You know what the hell went down at the MTV awards. That forced Nas to call almost the whole QB projects, if not all of QB projects to come down to the awards show incase something went down. Just ask Cormega. Someone even said something about this on the first page of this thread. 2Pac went up to Nas like, "Ayo Nas, I'm dissing you on my new record....". Nas was on some "Yo Pac, I Love your music man, I don't got no problem with you". And from there it went on. Snoop Dogg even attested that 2Pac was in Nas face just emotional, loud, and was chumping the sh*t out of Nas. 2Pac & Jungle was arguing with each other.

Basically stop the half a.ss stories. You don't want to admit son. The same dude you referring to Nas would come in this thread and agree with me if he saw this. Nas said 2Pac was a Don and a warrior because of how he had NY in a frenzy. Hell Nas called 2Pac the Ali of Rap on the day of 2Pac's Anniversary, so don't body yourself.
 12-16-2006, 01:48 PM         #84
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
"who shot ya" , "kiss yo a.ss goodbye"
And Tupac was alive then...
 11 years ago '06        #85
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Man my New Yorkers need to stop lying. People from NY need to stop defending so hard. So many rappers have admitted that 2Pac had it on smash on 1996 and that no one was able to stand up to him.

Cats talking about Jungle stepped to 2pac and Suge are straight lying. First of all no one in 96 could step up to Suge because back then Suge had the money and the power. Second of all when Jungle was running his mouth, him and 2Pac was about to get into it. Nas called the whole QB to come down their to have his back incase it would've jumped off. 3rd of all, it was 2Pac who was the one who approached Nas at the MTV awards on some beef tip. Dudes need their stories straight forreal.

Last edited by Unitson; 12-16-2006 at 01:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #86
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 Unitson said:
Man my New Yorkers need to stop lying. People from NY need to stop defending so hard. So many rappers have admitted that 2Pac had it on smash on 1996 and that no one was able to stand up to him.

Cats talking about Jungle stepped to 2pac and Suge are straight lying. First of all no one in 96 could step up to Suge because back then Suge had the money and the power. Second of all when Jungle was running his mouth, him and 2Pac was about to get into it. Nas called the whole QB to come down their to have his back incase it would've jumped off. 3rd of all, it was 2Pac who was the one who approached Nas at the MTV awards on some beef tip. Dudes need their stories straight forreal.
pac didn't have cats shook it was suge
no one was worried about pac til he signed to death row
 11 years ago '05        #87
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 4REAL said:
2Pac probably did freeze for a second during the robbery. I'm sure everyone in that situation would freeze when something unexpecting happens like that. But the thing is he had heart because he was the only one willing to challenge masked men with a gun. You always hear stories about rappers giving up their belongings to robbers without a f!ght, so if 2Pac had NY shook it's not surprising because he's more than just the average man imo.
No, he didn't "freeze for a second"; he froze, period. Then he got shot, fell, yada, yada.
 12-16-2006, 01:59 PM         #88
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because you live in NY, doesn't mean you should go against Pac because dude just being him. Everyone knows the n*gga had yall on lock.

Ok, lets forget about Pac, Onto Suge. How does one n*gga bring sooo much fear into your hearts ?
 11 years ago '05        #89
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Just because you live in NY, doesn't mean you should go against Pac because dude just being him. Everyone knows the n*gga had yall on lock.

Ok, lets forget about Pac, Onto Suge. How does one n*gga bring sooo much fear into your hearts ?
he used to be a major factor even the outlaws were shook when it came to shuge
 12-16-2006, 02:05 PM         #90
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good thing Pac moved out of NY as a kid cuz he would of grown to be a bi*ch like the rest of NY... "when its time to handle business, n*gga lay low" WESTCOAST
 11 years ago '06        #91
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 FriscoBoss said:
pac didn't have cats shook it was suge
no one was worried about pac til he signed to death row
It doesn't matter, he still had a reputation for being this loose unexpecting time bomb before he signed with Suge. Him pairing with Suge only made it worse. And just as the threadstarter's initial posts, check out why the Outlawz have been blackballed from the industry until this day. Plenty of people feared 2Pac. I thought that was almost a known fact.
 11 years ago '05        #92
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 nonzero said:
Gunshots to Tut/Now you stuck/fu*k the rap game n*gga/This MOB
why did he snitch on himself
pac created this whole wwf amostphere in hip hop pac was tight until all eyes on me
 11 years ago '05        #93
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1377 1377
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, he didn't "freeze for a second"; he froze, period. Then he got shot, fell, yada, yada.
You left out the part where after he froze, he talked back, refused to lay down, and reached for his pistol. Yeah he was frozen alright.:rolleyes:
 12-16-2006, 02:17 PM         #94
DPNickel9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is a fu*kin legend, a mother fu*kin workaholic
nobody gonna fu*k wit da pacazac
he like a hip hop rocky
he a skinny n*gga but he took 5 bullets
lula tryin make a track wit a pac, try dat u become a target
dont even try dat sh*t, none of u pop n*ggaz try dat sh*t
pac wood'nt wont it
respect his word
ja a bi*ch 50 a n*gga i woulda made a son if the hype that real
west coast fu*k the east
 11 years ago '05        #95
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1377 1377
 FriscoBoss said:
no you're right I can't
he did stand up for what he believed in
however I think there was more ego involved in what he did than morals and ethics
plus all the dirt he did was is all hearsay but let's not get into that
If he wasn't doing it for morals than why was he doing concerts and trying to gather people and other rappers to try to raise money for positive things? Why was he out there doing public speeches and rallies?

What do you mean by the highlighted?
 11 years ago '05        #96
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 4REAL said:
You left out the part where after he froze, he talked back, refused to lay down, and reached for his pistol. Yeah he was frozen alright.:rolleyes:
That's because that part didn't really happen.

His "refusal" to lay down? A result of being frozen. Bang 5x.
 12-16-2006, 02:26 PM         #97
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
why did he snitch on himself
pac created this whole wwf amostphere in hip hop pac was tight until all eyes on me
shame on this Cali dude riding NY. Sure 2Pac was tight until Aeom, that's why Aeom was the lp that rose him to superstardom and is considered a classic by the majority of hip hop listeners. I should hit the sarcastic symbol, but if you're smart, you're get it.

Lol at 2pac created a wwf atmosphere. I'm sure 2pac was the first rapper to feud and battle others in his field. I'm sure LL never battled before 2pac. Hip hop is built off feuds, if you don't understand the basics of that, why even call yourself a hip hop fan.
 11 years ago '05        #98
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 4REAL said:
If he wasn't doing it for morals than why was he doing concerts and trying to gather people and other rappers to try to raise money for positive things? Why was he out there doing public speeches and rallies?

What do you mean by the highlighted?
a lot of the time the people at the forefront of movements have the biggest ego and you could tell his ego was huge pac had a big a.ss head

and hearsay is information received from another person that one can't say if it's true or not hence the quote i gave you
 11 years ago '05        #99
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 Lemmeknow said:
shame on this Cali dude riding NY. Sure 2Pac was tight until Aeom, that's why Aeom was the lp that rose him to superstardom and is considered a classic by the majority of hip hop listeners. I should hit the sarcastic symbol, but if you're smart, you're get it.

Lol at 2pac created a wwf atmosphere. I'm sure 2pac was the first rapper to feud and battle others in his field. I'm sure LL never battled before 2pac. Hip hop is built off feuds, if you don't understand the basics of that, why even call yourself a hip hop fan.
you're idiot or you have knack for taking words out of context
name one rapper who made an equivilent diss to hit em up in terms of just talking sh*t without the lyrical aspect
that sh*t started on the west coast and pac took it to the next level
that sh*t is embarrasing
that's why today we have garbage a.ss disses from cam'ron and game being respected
and of course all eyes on me was considered a classic it had the most ignorant material out of all pacs albums
 12-16-2006, 03:49 PM         #100
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
you're idiot or you have knack for taking words out of context
name one rapper who made an equivilent diss to hit em up in terms of just talking sh*t without the lyrical aspect
that sh*t started on the west coast and pac took it to the next level
that sh*t is embarrasing
that's why today we have garbage a.ss disses from cam'ron and game being respected
and of course all eyes on me was considered a classic it had the most ignorant material out of all pacs albums
Sure I guess you're right when it comes to aeom if you consider up beat-up tempo more party sounding-radio friendly-feel good entertainment music as ignorant. Basically you're full of sh*t. go listen to that black eyed pead sh*t. you're probably one of those hip hop fans that feel they know it all because they listen to underground and other forms of garbage hip hop that most people don't listen to.

Lyrical aspect. Get off of lyric's d*ck. Not every rapper has to use figurative speech, especially on a diss track. It's a diss track for crying out loud! How many fu*kin metaphors do you want in a diss song, you fu*king hip hop nerd? Hitemup is classic because it's straight to the point. No beat around the bush or anything. The same for No Vaseline and other rap diss records with impact. 2Pac & Outlaws both brought in on that track because the energy was right and you could feel the passion that he really meant it. 2Pac style was beimg straight to the point. that's what has separated him from most rappers and that's what has helped gain him acclaim you a**hole. So to say that hitemup wasn't lyrical shows that you never listened to him in the first place you idiot because his whole style was forward.

Lol, And I guess Ether, one of the most greatest disses ever didn't evolve from Hitemup right? It's funny how you name disses from Cam'ron, but you can't name Ether, which was blatantly influenced by hitemup. And "You Gotta Love It" which was influenced by Ether says Nas. You're a hypocrite. I'm sure either is in one of your top disses.

Basically you're opinion and the music you listen to is sh*t so therefore, your opinion is irrelevant.

Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-16-2006 at 04:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago