To All My Fellow New Yorkers, Let's Keep It Real For A 2nd, 2pac Had Our City Shook!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
ummm

No he didnt
 12-16-2006, 10:03 AM         #62
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at all you bi*ch n*ggaz talking sh*t at night. The point is he put out a challenge for any n*gga from NY and no one accepted it. And by the way f**k Friscoboss. N**ga's talking about dry snitching. Mothaphukka back in the day snitching in any way meant going to the cops and getting you in trouble. Saying the people's name on your record who shot you, but not saying on the record that they shot you isn't snitching. You little kids don't know s**t.

Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-16-2006 at 10:06 AM..
 12-16-2006, 10:07 AM         #63
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stack_Bundles said:
The Greatest Actor In Hip-hop History

You from Ohio, you already lost. Plus your top 5 is sh*t. at DMX being in a top 5. You don't know sh*t about hip hop.
 12-16-2006, 10:11 AM         #64
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
"oh ive got beef with biggie and badboy they got me shot 5 times and tried to have me k!lled, but im just gonna make diss songs talkin tough and talk sh*t at award shows"
Lol at this halfed a.ss idiot who doesn't know sh*t and only talks from half of his a.ss. Everything you say from your last stupid argument with me from now on is irrelevant. If you knew anything 2pac ever said, you'd know that he said badboy knew about his setup and didn't warn him. He never said badboy plotted it, but knew about the plot to have him robbed you fu*kin idiot. The reason he was mad is because Biggie was supposed to be his friend and he helped mentor him, but dude couldn't even warn him when something like that was going down.

Get your facts straight, you idiot.
 12-16-2006, 10:25 AM         #65
MikeJones4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to that friscoboss dude that asked why tupac was "so hard"

i guess cuz when he was shot in new york, the robbers tried to make him get down and the people pac was with stretch and someone else both got down but tupac's pride wouldnt let him get down

thats why tupac was so hard
 12-16-2006, 10:28 AM         #66
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Any n*gga from new york that wanna bring it, bring it. But we aint SINGING, we bringing drama, fu*k you and ya mothafu*king mama."
Meaning... Dissing him on a track isn't bringing it. He gives an open invitation for them to go ahead and bring their street sh*t.
 12-16-2006, 10:31 AM         #67
MikeJones4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah i seen some dumbass poster, i forgot who he was and i dont feel like goin back pages to see what he said

but he said somethin like " how come pac never went to the corner of 125th street and say some sh*t about 2pac

2pac wasnt against new york, he was against some rapper who happen to be from new york, i bet if it was some west coast dude sayin sh*t to tupac that dude wouldve got it to
 11 years ago '05        #68
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 MikeJones4life said:

i guess cuz when he was shot in new york, the robbers tried to make him get down and the people pac was with stretch and someone else both got down but tupac's pride wouldnt let him get down

I'm pretty sure Tupac himself said he "froze".
 11 years ago '05        #69
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
2Pac probably did freeze for a second during the robbery. I'm sure everyone in that situation would freeze when something unexpecting happens like that. But the thing is he had heart because he was the only one willing to challenge masked men with a gun. You always hear stories about rappers giving up their belongings to robbers without a f!ght, so if 2Pac had NY shook it's not surprising because he's more than just the average man imo.

Apart from that he was 1 small guy that went hard at politicians, he went hard at injustices, he went hard at rappers, he went hard at drug dealers, he went hard at people who shot him, he went at police and even shot 2 cops. I like 2Pac because he brought his warrior spirit in every field and or anything he was encountered in. That's just how he was. 2Pac was never a soft dude.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-16-2006 at 10:41 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #70
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 Lemmeknow said:
I don't do shock threads, I do real talk threads. It is what it is. Curtismo couldn't even dare step foot in this.
real talk?
naw real ignorant
you're getting way too emotional over this

anytime you feel the need to give someone an essay in their hate message you should back up take three breaths and say "wait a minute am i enjoying pac's d*ck up my a.ss so much that i need to defend him like a mad hoe"

you're acting like the girlfriend who's boyfriend just got his a.ss beat the fu*k down and needs to talk mad sh*t to save face
 12-16-2006, 10:54 AM         #71
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
2Pac probably did freeze for a second during the robbery. I'm sure everyone in that situation would freeze when something unexpecting happens like that. But the thing is he had heart because he was the only one willing to challenge masked men with a gun. You always hear stories about rappers giving up their belongings to robbers without a f!ght, so if 2Pac had NY shook it's not surprising because he's more than just the average man imo.

Apart from that he was 1 small guy that went hard at politicians, he went hard at injustices, he went hard at rappers, he went hard at drug dealers, he went hard at people who shot him, he went at police and even shot 2 cops. I like 2Pac because he brought his warrior spirit in every field and or anything he was encountered in. That's just how he was. 2Pac was never a soft dude.
exactly.
i try to tell people that pacs energy alone would crush 97% rappers, not to mention the n*gga got realest lyrics ever.
 11 years ago '05        #72
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 MikeJones4life said:

first of all like pac said himself he froze
second standing up to some robbers is nothing I've had homies how have stood there ground and got away without a scratch and some who have gotten beat down or light the fu*k up
it's a gamble it just depends on how lucky or stupid in pac's case he probably just wasn't that smart too much testosterone that's nothing to be proud of
there are better ways of handling situations like that it's not that hard t give up your sh*t cuz you know when you're as big as pac people are gona be talking and if you really want to do something about it you go kicking doors in yourself
 11 years ago '05        #73
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 FriscoBoss said:
first of all like pac said himself he froze
second standing up to some robbers is nothing I've had homies how have stood there ground and got away without a scratch and some who have gotten beat down or light the fu*k up
it's a gamble it just depends on how lucky or stupid in pac's case he probably just wasn't that smart too much testosterone that's nothing to be proud of
there are better ways of handling situations like that it's not that hard t give up your sh*t cuz you know when you're as big as pac people are gona be talking and if you really want to do something about it you go kicking doors in yourself
I feel you, but you are saying is illogical. That's like saying setting a building on fire is nothing because bin laden ran a plane into a building. Either way standing up to people with gun is an accomplishment whether you come out scratched or not. Just because you have friends that are lucky enough to leave situations like that safe doesn't mean it's not a big deal. It's really courageous because your life is in someone's hand. 2Pac may have been unfortunate enough to get shot 5 times, but he showed his manhood by not giving up something that was his. Sure he got shot 5 times and survived, but he could've lost his life, so I think it's courageous.
 11 years ago '05        #74
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 4REAL said:
I feel you, but you are saying is illogical. That's like saying setting a building on fire is nothing because bin laden ran a plane into a building. Either way standing up to people with gun is an accomplishment whether you come out scratched or not. Just because you have friends that are lucky enough to leave situations like that safe doesn't mean it's not a big deal. It's really courageous because your life is in someone's hand. 2Pac may have been unfortunate enough to get shot 5 times, but he showed his manhood by not giving up something that was his. Sure he got shot 5 times and survived, but he could've lost his life, so I think it's courageous.
it is courageous but is it "hard" in the way we implicitly use the term in todays day and age
 11 years ago '04        #75
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 459 459
 4REAL said:
What's funny is that now Biggie's mom and the Badboy Camp have fabricated a story about Biggie meeting up with 2Pac somewhere and backing 2pac down until 2Pac said, "I'm trying to sell records", which has been proven to have never happened. It looks like there trying to destroy 2Pac's image while trying to make Biggie look in the right position.

With the amount of people and bodyguards 2Pac had, there's no way in hell that anybody, especially Biggie be able to walk up to 2Pac and confront him anywhere. So false. I feel sorry for anyone that wants to believe the story.

fabricated or not....when bad boy and deathrow went at it deathrow was the ones having funerals........
 12-16-2006, 11:56 AM         #76
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
real talk?
naw real ignorant
you're getting way too emotional over this

anytime you feel the need to give someone an essay in their hate message you should back up take three breaths and say "wait a minute am i enjoying pac's d*ck up my a.ss so much that i need to defend him like a mad hoe"

you're acting like the girlfriend who's boyfriend just got his a.ss beat the fu*k down and needs to talk mad sh*t to save face
Cali should be ashamed of you and disown you. Unless you're a fellow New Yorker, you don't belong in this thread trying to swallow the big apple off. I suggest you take your backpacking- slipper wearing a.ss to the back of the bus, reach in your bookbag for your garbage underground cd collection and bump music from that wild homo Rass Kass.

Standing up to robbers, whether in 94,96, or 2010 takes heart. I'm sure a dude like you could never stand up to masked armed men in any day and age, so you'll always be a bi*ch.
 11 years ago '05        #77
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 mt fuji said:
fabricated or not....when bad boy and deathrow went at it deathrow was the ones having funerals........
2Pac wasn't around for the majority of Badboy/deathrow encounters. And you're right because someone from Badboy k!lled Suge's best friend in a f!ght between the 2 camps after a party in the ATL. But in return, P.Diddy lost his best friend and biggest artists also. This is why I laugh when people blame 2Pac for the cause of Biggie's death. Suge Knight would've got vengeance on the Badboy camp one way or another if 2Pac ever came to deathrow or not.
 11 years ago '05        #78
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 FriscoBoss said:
it is courageous but is it "hard" in the way we implicitly use the term in todays day and age
Sure it is, why not. But today's day and age is mostly filled with stupidity imo. Punching people in the face on camera, selling the most weed and coke, being in prison for a certain amount of time, is the definition of hard in today's generation of the term hard. So to tell the truth I don't even consider today's defining meaning of a word to mean something. When you even think about it, Pac was involved with similar situations like the ones I named above, but that's not what made him hard. The point is that he was a tough courageous dude. You can't take anything away from him when it comes to that.
 12-16-2006, 12:14 PM         #79
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
So telling the whole world that puffy was getting extorted isnt dry snitching( Wolf)???
droppin names like henchman, tut, etc etc isnt dry snitching

he basicly put n*ggaz that did dirt in the street of ny on record for millions of people to hear

if that aint dry snitching i don't know what is
"Puffy gettin robbed like a bi*ch, to hide that fact, he did some sh*t he shouldn't have did, so now he ridin for that."

Well correct me if I'm blind, but I don't see any names here buddy.

And so what if he dropped names. All he did was name drop and nothing else.
They were involved in his shooting. If he couldn't get in contact with them physically, then he might as well air them out on record until he met them face to face to let them know it's on. That's the rules to war youngin.
 12-16-2006, 12:34 PM         #80
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
whatever dog he dried snitched on ny n*ggaz
Where at? Point it out to me
if he was really a G he would of handled his biz instead of yelling over records on the other side of the country
"I'm not a G, I'm just a n*gga that f!ght back." 2Pac.

Curtismo said:
again why did he diss Biggie and Puff when they had NOTHING to do with his robbery and gettign shot
C'mon doggie. Don't you know the basics facts yet. We've got the internet and it's been about 12yrs and you still don't know the answer to this. But yet you're defending.

Well since you don't know I'll tell you. 2Pac found out that Biggie knew that 2Pac was going to be shot that very same day in the studio and didn't warn him about it like "Hey Pac, don't come to the studio". When he asked Big if he knew anything, Biggie repeatedly denied it and said he didn't know nothing. 2Pac requested that Biggie come see him and jail so they can talk it over. Biggie didn't do so. 2Pac gets word in jail that Biggie and the same gunman were laughing and bragging over the armed robbery situation. 2Pac comes out of jail and mashes on Biggie and everyone from Ny at the time that kept poking their nose in the situation. As a result 2pac mashes on our city. The End!

Curtismo said:
and he knew it too Big actually told him to becarefull cuz some n*ggaz are in the studio and they mean bad business
Yeah but that wasn't enough to keep his head from getting blown off though or Did it?

Curtismo said:
that's why Biggie and go back at him cuz it wouldn't of made sense
I don't even know what the hell you said right there.

I'm a New Yorker too, but it is what it is. 2Pac served us and had all of our rappers on mouse mode. Just admit it. Just cause you admit it, don't mean you don't got love for NYC no more Curtis.

Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-16-2006 at 12:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy