To All My Fellow New Yorkers, Let's Keep It Real For A 2nd, 2pac Had Our City Shook!!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2006, 01:53 PM         #41
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
newcomer or not , jay-z and big pun responded, so the record had enough impact for a response from the other 50+ people he got at.
i know ^^ thats what i said b4 and thats how it got to that
 12-15-2006, 01:54 PM         #42
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
How the fu*k can a n*gga that used to dance around in his underwear and hump blow up dolls on stage have NYC shook? That sh*t dont even sound right. Dont get it twisted 2pacs music is legendary. But when 2pac came out with Hit em up, that was the first time a diss song surfaced like that. And everybody responded to it...

"Street dreams remix" - Nas
"Blasphemy using nas name in vein"
"Drop a gem on em" - Mobb Deep
"If faith have twins she probably have 2pacs, get it 2pac"- biggie.

Get off pacs nuts.
What difference would it make if 2Pac was a big time hustler, a college graduate, a straight A student, or a damn stripper. It doesn't change the fact that he mashed on every topp dogg from NY back in 96 with the hardest diss and had everyone quiet as a mouse.

Drop A gem on Em was :thumbsdow

All biggie did was cosign that 2Pac slept with his wife. That wasn't a diss that was dumb.
 11 years ago '06        #43
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
he could of ended Jay's career right theyre thats y he dint want none.
 11 years ago '06        #44
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
NY is all talk as far as music and there sports teams go
 12-15-2006, 02:04 PM         #45
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All them verses came out after his death.
 11 years ago '06        #46
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
snoop had em all shook to when he was on stage at the awards show when he called em all out...sh*t is embarrassing
 11 years ago '05        #47
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
I'm not even going to lie. As much of a shock thread as this topic looks due to the controversial heading, it's probably one of the realist threads of all time.

NY was never really that hard to begin with if you think about it. Snoop was on an NY stage saying "fu*k Eastcoast" and nothing happened to him, but weak shots fired at his trailer, which none hit him. If an NY artists ever went to the westcoasts at any point in time and said "fu*k Westcoast", you better believe that person would probably get robbed, shot, or beat up that same night.
 11 years ago '04        #48
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,832 | Props total: 252 252
 bigmike5115 said:
NY is all talk as far as music and there sports teams go
lol ignorance
 12-15-2006, 03:23 PM         #49
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
I'm not even going to lie. As much of a shock thread as this topic looks due to the controversial heading, it's probably one of the realist threads of all time.

NY was never really that hard to begin with if you think about it. Snoop was on an NY stage saying "fu*k Eastcoast" and nothing happened to him, but weak shots fired at his trailer, which none hit him. If an NY artists ever went to the westcoasts at any point in time and said "fu*k Westcoast", you better believe that person would probably get robbed, shot, or beat up that same night.
I don't do shock threads, I do real talk threads. It is what it is. Curtismo couldn't even dare step foot in this.
 11 years ago '06        #50
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Thats real sh*t, Pac and Snoop pied yall. they talked down on yall on records and came to yall spot. And yall aint do sh*t. The people that did diss back dropped some weak subliminals.

And then when yall did try to do somethin yall ended up lookin like pus*ys:

Yall tryed to catch snoop off guard on some cant aim bullsh*t

And then caught pac off guard and had time to finish him off and couldnt k!ll him.

Yall didnt confront either rapper on some real sh*t yall was on some scary sneaky sh*t, in your own city
 12-15-2006, 04:50 PM         #51
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chino Xl murdered the dude on that freestyle track. Not from new york, but still eastcoast.
 12-15-2006, 08:37 PM         #52
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya n*ggas talking like Pac and Snoop a.ssaulted a n*gga from the east coast and n*ggas didnt do sh*t. n*ggas on stage talking "east coast dont got love for snoop dog, east coast dont got love for death row" n*gga wasnt dolo popping all that sh*t. They was the original curtis jacksons. Poppin sh*t wit like 1000 cops protecting them. How come pac never stood on the corner of 125th poppin sh*t, or 145, or even take his a.ss to brooklyn, or the bronx and pop that sh*t... Cause his fu*king head woulda got popped like a fu*king balloon... n*ggas popped sh*t at a "AWARD CEREMONY" with Security on Hand, besides the fact that they bought 1000 police wit them. Then you have "hit em up" which was recorded in a STUDIO behind 4 walls. Not in bedstuy in biggies crib, or in front of biggie. On top of it, its a fu*king song....

What happened to 2pac in New york? Yea thats right he took 5 shots.

What happened to the Dogg Pound and Snoop dogg in New York? filming "NY NY" video, Yea thats right they got clapped at. They didnt get hit you right, but thats cause they from compton right, they know how to duck and run when they hear shots, thats what game said.

Do you see Snoop dog to be talking sh*t? My fu*king grandmother would flat line snoop wit a 2 piece.

Its obvious aint no real n*ggas on here to be talking sh*t about n*ggas in NY being shook. n*gga have you been to rikers island? The sh*t holds so many fu*king murderers that most the n*ggas in there and held in dorms. Cause they dont have cells to put n*ggas in.

n*ggas talking about New York being shook. Living in his moms basement, writing his fu*king name on the orange juice, sharing internet time wit his sister.

fu*king clown.
 11 years ago '06        #53
Southern_Boi 
space
space
You mad?

yall got pied admit the sh*t. Like I said when yall did decided to do somethin it was on some pus*y sh*t.

"Oh lets shoot at his trailer, im to much of a bi*ch to actually go inside and do a walk up"

"Oh lets make this big plan so we can get pac in a vulnerable situation to shoot him"

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 12-15-2006 at 08:51 PM..
 12-15-2006, 09:08 PM         #54
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"oh ive got beef with biggie and badboy they got me shot 5 times and tried to have me k!lled, but im just gonna make diss songs talkin tough and talk sh*t at award shows"
 11 years ago '04        #55
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
Ya n*ggas talking like Pac and Snoop a.ssaulted a n*gga from the east coast and n*ggas didnt do sh*t. n*ggas on stage talking "east coast dont got love for snoop dog, east coast dont got love for death row" n*gga wasnt dolo popping all that sh*t. They was the original curtis jacksons. Poppin sh*t wit like 1000 cops protecting them. How come pac never stood on the corner of 125th poppin sh*t, or 145, or even take his a.ss to brooklyn, or the bronx and pop that sh*t... Cause his fu*king head woulda got popped like a fu*king balloon... n*ggas popped sh*t at a "AWARD CEREMONY" with Security on Hand, besides the fact that they bought 1000 police wit them. Then you have "hit em up" which was recorded in a STUDIO behind 4 walls. Not in bedstuy in biggies crib, or in front of biggie. On top of it, its a fu*king song....

What happened to 2pac in New york? Yea thats right he took 5 shots.

What happened to the Dogg Pound and Snoop dogg in New York? filming "NY NY" video, Yea thats right they got clapped at. They didnt get hit you right, but thats cause they from compton right, they know how to duck and run when they hear shots, thats what game said.

Do you see Snoop dog to be talking sh*t? My fu*king grandmother would flat line snoop wit a 2 piece.

Its obvious aint no real n*ggas on here to be talking sh*t about n*ggas in NY being shook. n*gga have you been to rikers island? The sh*t holds so many fu*king murderers that most the n*ggas in there and held in dorms. Cause they dont have cells to put n*ggas in.

n*ggas talking about New York being shook. Living in his moms basement, writing his fu*king name on the orange juice, sharing internet time wit his sister.

fu*king clown
LMAO sh*ttin on more than half of these n*ggas wrrd
 11 years ago '06        #56
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 RicFlair said:
"oh ive got beef with biggie and badboy they got me shot 5 times and tried to have me k!lled, but im just gonna make diss songs talkin tough and talk sh*t at award shows"
He didnt know if biggie and puff were in on it for sure, and then they started talkin sh*t when Pac went to jail. bi*chmoves all around
 12-15-2006, 09:29 PM         #57
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Oh lets make this big plan so we can get pac in a vulnerable situation to shoot him"

n*gga what the fu*k are you talking about? Aint no rap n*gga do anything to pac, that was some NY n*ggas.
 11 years ago '05        #58
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 RicFlair said:
exactly
I used to be a huge pac fan and no one could have told me he wasn't the best and hardest rapper out (it was all part of that cali bias)
but lets be real why was pac so "hard"
cuz he had thug life tatted on his chest
or cuz he made a billion diss tracks talking mad reckless and being way too emotional
if i had the lyrical prowess biggie had I wouldn't even listen twice to pac's disses

the subliminals from
biggie and nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> any diss pac put out
 11 years ago '04        #59
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
MUTHA fu*k 2PAC
 11 years ago '04        #60
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
The Greatest Actor In Hip-hop History
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy