To All My Fellow New Yorkers, Let's Keep It Real For A 2nd, 2pac Had Our City Shook!!

most viewed right now
 150
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-15-2006, 12:51 PM         #21
Timedatombomb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is my favorite rapper.. But Pac had the publicity and the talent to call other artists out.. 2pac had the same power as other ppl had.. A GUN..... He had heart to talk and was heard doesnt mean that somebody that was in the streets doing there thing wasnt as real as him...
 12-15-2006, 12:59 PM         #22
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
Don't even give me the "He was rolling with Suge and n*ggaz was scared of Suge". 2Pac was the loose cannon of his time. No rapper like him had been seen before. Dude was feared by his peers. Especially, with the adlibs at the end of hitemup. He was seen as no joke and was serious. Nas even said that when 2Pac went to clubs or showed up at parties or any events in NY, no NY rapper showed up.

Ask Young Noble of The Outlawz about why the industry blackballed them after 2Pac's death. Noble said,"When Pac died, people had love for him, but when he was alive the industry saw him as trouble and feared him. And as a result, they seen the Outlawz as the same way as 2Pac since they rolled with him and nobody wanted to mess with them."


Let's leave the topic off like this.

2Pac-ANY n*gga FROM NEW YORK THAT WANNA BRING IT, BRING IT, BUT WE AIN'T SINGING, WE BRINGING DRAMA, fu*k YOU AND YOUR MOTHERfu*kING MAMA.

New York's Reply- In addition to *cricket sounds.
gtfoh fams you wilding, maybe where you at in "purple city" n*ggas was shook, but remember why pac did "hit 'em up" in the first place?? you fuccin clown, do your history and fu*k what nas said when did nas come out to clubs? once a year? what about when the dogg pound and snoop tried to shoot the "ny ny" video in bk what happenned?? that sh*t got shot the fu*k up thats what!! and on top of that,, other than talking sh*t on records what did he really do to have us shook?? he didnt do sh*t to tut, hatian jack, jimmy henchmen, biggie or anyone else whos name he mentioned on record, so wtf are you really talking about??i dont what type of hood you from uptown, but you sound stupid. i love pac music but damn get off his d*ck and let that man rest.:finger:
 12-15-2006, 01:01 PM         #23
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Timedatombomb said:
Pac is my favorite rapper.. But Pac had the publicity and the talent to call other artists out.. 2pac had the same power as other ppl had.. A GUN..... He had heart to talk and was heard doesnt mean that somebody that was in the streets doing there thing wasnt as real as him...

Whoever argued that nobody on the streets was as real as he was?


Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-15-2006 at 01:10 PM..
 12-15-2006, 01:01 PM         #24
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BONZ! said:
Just Chino, and a Mobb Deep.....both very weak at that

Biggie and Jay never did though
"who shot ya" , "kiss yo a.ss goodbye"
 12-15-2006, 01:02 PM         #25
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
^ Whoever argued that nobody on the streets was as real as he was?
read your thread stupid... "had our city shook"
 12-15-2006, 01:06 PM         #26
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
gtfoh fams you wilding, maybe where you at in "purple city" n*ggas was shook, but remember why pac did "hit 'em up" in the first place?? you fuccin clown, do your history and fu*k what nas said when did nas come out to clubs? once a year? what about when the dogg pound and snoop tried to shoot the "ny ny" video in bk what happenned?? that sh*t got shot the fu*k up thats what!! and on top of that,, other than talking sh*t on records what did he really do to have us shook?? he didnt do sh*t to tut, hatian jack, jimmy henchmen, biggie or anyone else whos name he mentioned on record, so wtf are you really talking about??i dont what type of hood you from uptown, but you sound stupid. i love pac music but damn get off his d*ck and let that man rest.:finger:
You mad? I love the Big Apple just as much as any other man that's from the city and hop the subway, but stop sucking all the juice out of the big apple.

Nobody replied to this n*gga when he said, "anybody from NY, that wanna bring it bring it, but we ain't singing, we bringing drama." That's the whole point. Nobody was even man enough to reply on record, so why should he have taken it any further on some street sh*t if people were afraid to reply on record. And don'tt forget Pac wanted Puffy's address and wanted to see Puffy in a f!ght. Get your facts straight son. If his time wasn't cut so short, I'm sure he would've went all out on all those characters you named on another level.
 11 years ago '05        #27
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 793 793
 J. Jones04 said:
Yea Big sent alot of sublinimals nothing directed at him but that verse on Jays cd. That whole Kiss Yo a.ss Goodbye was about pac. He snapped on that sh*t.
That was on some bullsh*t though, how do you diss someone when the dude is dead? Even if Biggie wrote that sh*t before, that was some lame sh*t to release 7 months after pac died
 12-15-2006, 01:09 PM         #28
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
"who shot ya" , "kiss yo a.ss goodbye"
Look how stupid you are. "Who shot ya" wasn't a diss. And if it was Biggie denied that the record was a diss to 2Pac until the day he died. "Kiss Yo a.ss Goodbye" doesn't even count because Pac never heard it. It came out after Pac's death. And once again, it was a subliminal.

Don't swallow the big apple.
 12-15-2006, 01:11 PM         #29
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
You mad? I love the Big Apple just as much as any other man that's from the city and hop the subway, but stop sucking all the juice out of the big apple.

Nobody replied to this n*gga when he said, "anybody from NY, that wanna bring it bring it, but we ain't singing, we bringing drama." That's the whole point. Nobody was even man enough to reply on record, so why should he have taken it any further on some street sh*t if people were afraid to reply on record. And don'tt forget Pac wanted Puffy's address and wanted to see Puffy in a f!ght. Get your facts straight son. If his time wasn't cut so short, I'm sure he would've went all out on all those characters you named on another level.
^^ i dont know maybe cause he got robbed , shot in the head and nuts, and was talkin a whole lotta street sh*t on record. and mobb deep,cnn,biggie "who shot ya", and jay all responded on wax so get your facts straight son dula
 11 years ago '06        #30
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
We all know Pac really held it down. Mobb Deep and them n*ggas were too scared to diss him directly, so they did it subliminally. Props to the thread starter.
 12-15-2006, 01:17 PM         #31
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
Look how stupid you are. "Who shot ya" wasn't a diss. And if it was Biggie denied that the record was a diss to 2Pac until the day he died. "Kiss Yo a.ss Goodbye" doesn't even count because Pac never heard it. It came out after Pac's death. And once again, it was a subliminal.

Don't swallow the big apple.
if you dont think who shot ya was a diss record then you even dumber than i thought... fu*k what big said, he was covering his own self inn case something happenned to pac stupid. "drop a gem on em" came out b4 he died... buut my point is how do that make ny shook? everybody 50 dissed on "how to rob" didnt respond on wax, that mean they was scared of 50?? no, just means they aint give a fu*k, actions speak louder than words in the studio.:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '05        #32
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 newmoney06 said:
everybody 50 dissed on "how to rob" didnt respond on wax, that mean they was scared of 50?? no, just means they aint give a fu*k, actions speak louder than words in the studio.:thumbsdow
You really can't compare a diss from a relative newcomer to a diss from one of rap's premier artists, in respect to the time those tracks were released.
 12-15-2006, 01:28 PM         #33
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You really can't compare a diss from a relative newcomer to a diss from one of rap's premier artists, in respect to the time those tracks were released.
newcomer or not , jay-z and big pun responded, so the record had enough impact for a response from the other 50+ people he got at.
 12-15-2006, 01:33 PM         #34
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
if you dont think who shot ya was a diss record then you even dumber than i thought... fu*k what big said, he was covering his own self inn case something happenned to pac stupid. "drop a gem on em" came out b4 he died... buut my point is how do that make ny shook? everybody 50 dissed on "how to rob" didnt respond on wax, that mean they was scared of 50?? no, just means they aint give a fu*k, actions speak louder than words in the studio.:thumbsdow
Who Shot Ya wasn't a diss. I'm taking Biggie's word for it. Shutup man. Most NY dudes at the time were talking under their breathe at the time. All shook.
 12-15-2006, 01:34 PM         #35
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
newcomer or not , jay-z and big pun responded, so the record had enough impact for a response from the other 50+ people he got at.

Big Pun responding to 2Pac?WTF? In 1996?!!.. . Well now it's official that you're only talking from your a.ss.


Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-15-2006 at 01:35 PM..
 12-15-2006, 01:40 PM         #36
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
Big Pun responding to 2Pac?WTF? In 1996?!!.. . Well now it's official that you're only talking from your a.ss.
if your stupid a.ss read what i was responding to then you would know i was talking about 50 cent "how to rob".. you must got a.d.d. or something, slow down and read the whole thing b4 you respond :banghead:
 12-15-2006, 01:44 PM         #37
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the fu*k can a n*gga that used to dance around in his underwear and hump blow up dolls on stage have NYC shook? That sh*t dont even sound right. Dont get it twisted 2pacs music is legendary. But when 2pac came out with Hit em up, that was the first time a diss song surfaced like that. And everybody responded to it...

"Street dreams remix" - Nas
"Blasphemy using nas name in vein"
"Drop a gem on em" - Mobb Deep
"If faith have twins she probably have 2pacs, get it 2pac"- biggie.

Get off pacs nuts.
 12-15-2006, 01:48 PM         #38
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
if your stupid a.ss read what i was responding to then you would know i was talking about 50 cent "how to rob".. you must got a.d.d. or something, slow down and read the whole thing b4 you respond :banghead:
Okay my fault. I can admit when right or wrong. Something you can't do even though one man was mashing on our city and none of our big dogs at the time stood up. And the point is that a new artists like 50 Cent was dropping diss records and got a response, but yet perhaps the biggest and highest selling rap star at the time drops a bomb on our city, with one of the most memorable and greatest diss tracks ever but yet you hear crickets. But yet you want to argue that no one was shook or had to think more than 2x about saying anything to the biggest rap star of the year.


Last edited by Lemmeknow; 12-15-2006 at 02:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #39
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
everybody 50 dissed on "how to rob" didnt respond on wax, that mean they was scared of 50?? no, just means they aint give a fu*k, actions speak louder than words in the studio.
Jay responded to 50 in his face at a concert he told fif a "good job on that how to rob track but u know ima get u back right"fif says "ok whatever"
then after fif got off stage jay was next and says i am bount dollars who the fu*k is 50 cens.In his face even fif laughs about this he talks about it in interviews.
 11 years ago '06        #40
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
"If faith have twins she probably have 2pacs, get it 2pac"- biggie.
so biggie dissed em by saying he fU*ked his wife and he having there kid kommon.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy