Official ALLEN IVERSION trade/rumor thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 P DEDOS 954 said:
if that trade did go down damn look at the starting line up

PG- Wade
SG- Iverson
Sf- Walker
Pf- alonzo Mourning
C- Shaq

with no bench....

:wow: :wow: :wow:

yall think that will work ?

:rasta:
A.I. and Wade are my fav players.. but fu*k trading Haslem.. At least Posey stays in this rumor
 11 years ago '05        #102
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 FlamboyantOne said:
Negative homie.

Suns got that sh*t no mater who go to Denver..........and AI is my fav. player.......but they still better than Denver
Camby, Iverson, Martin (If he ever gets healthy), & Anthony. That's a hell of a team right there. Anthony & Iverson alone are dream combination.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-15-2006 at 11:39 AM..
 12-15-2006, 11:40 AM         #103
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
"NBA league sources say that the Denver Nuggets are close to a deal that would land Allen Iverson"
I been hearing this all morning bout denver close to getting him but I rember them saying george carl didn't want iverson. Who they have trading for him?

Last edited by 502forLife; 12-15-2006 at 11:41 AM..
 12-15-2006, 11:40 AM         #104
PW21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
this story on the radio is true.. they did say it.. but they also lied..

heres a reply on realgm.com Heat boards

"I can't believe they lied on the radio and said we got A.I.!

My God! My buddy just called me SCREAMING that we got A.I. I thought it was true! I was so pissed that we had supposively traded Haslem and Dorell, but at the same time excited that we had A.I."
yea good lookin out .. thats wut i heard from the station .. i guess they just full of sh*t .. cuz they said it was official .. i just didnt make this sh*t up outta the blue
 11 years ago '04        #105
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 502forLife said:
I been hearing this all morning bout denver close to getting him but I rember them saying george carl didn't want iverson. Who they have trading for him?
No Idea.. might be a 3 team, 4 team or 5 team deal

teams are trying to get in the trade to get pieces they need... or get players with expiring contracts.. This sh*t crazy
 12-15-2006, 11:49 AM         #106
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
No Idea.. might be a 3 team, 4 team or 5 team deal

teams are trying to get in the trade to get pieces they need... or get players with expiring contracts.. This sh*t crazy
Hope it aint like that 6 team 14 player trade or however many it was. Don't remeber how many it actually was.
 11 years ago '05        #107
uncle_pauly 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
yo is there any news yet?
 11 years ago '05        #108
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
STOP MAKING THESE DUMB a.ss fu*kING THREADS PLZ SHYT IZ ANNOYING EVERYTIMEI LOOK AT ONE I ALMOST HAVE A HEART ATTACK SHYT JS WAIT FOR IT TO GO DOWN DAMN
 11 years ago '05        #109
uncle_pauly 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
if he does go to the heat he wouldnt be playing in tonights game right?
 11 years ago '04        #110
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
why would the heat want iverson? they already have a good team. dumb.
 12-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #111
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody neg this man
 11 years ago '06        #112
leediddy21 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 0 0
he just needs to go2 Denver
 12-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #113
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to league sources, the Nuggets are leading the race for Iverson by working aggressively to meet the demands of Philadelphia, which seeks the salary-cap flexibility provided by expiring contracts of veteran players and the draft picks required to rebuild its roster. Denver Post

With two first-round picks in the 2007 draft, the Nuggets have positioned themselves in "the driver's seat" and are "leading the pack" against league rivals also looking to acquire Iverson, according to a source familiar with negotiations. Denver Post

Key to completing the deal is Denver's ability to persuade a third team to get involved in the trade, with the Nuggets working on at least two fronts Thursday, holding discussions with Dallas and Portland. For Philadelphia's purposes, the most desirable trade bait on Denver's roster is Joe Smith, not for his 5.6 scoring average, but because the veteran big man is earning $6.8 million in the final year of his contract. Denver Post

With the exception of Smith and two draft picks, however, Denver's end of the deal remains fluid, and could include forward Eduardo Najera, according to an NBA source. Denver Post

Although guard J.R. Smith's name has been floated in discussions, the Nuggets hope to retain him, sources indicated, because this deal will depend more on the fine print of contracts than talent. Denver Post

Brown's reemergence with the Sixers came as King continued sifting through offers for Iverson. The Denver Nuggets are continuing to try to broker a three-team deal that would send Iverson to Denver, forward Nene to Portland, and center Jamaal Magloire (from the Blazers), forward Joe Smith (from the Nuggets), and another player to Philadelphia. Philadelphia Inquirer

The Blazers, according to a source, are doing their due diligence on Nene, and now believe his surgically repaired knee is sound after he missed almost all of last season after suffering a ligament injury. Nene is a base-year compensation player, meaning the Nuggets can only take back 75 percent of his $8 million salary this season in a trade. But by adding Smith and another player to the deal, Denver would free up enough money to bring in Iverson's $17.1 million salary. Philadelphia Inquirer

Other reported suitors for Iverson include the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota, Boston and Miami. Although Philadelphia has indicated interest in getting a deal done quickly, if the Sixers decide to wait, the list of competitors against Denver could grow. That's why the Nuggets are in a hurry to end the competition. Denver Post

The main obstacles: Denver, according to NBA front-office sources, is determined not to include Marcus Camby in any deal and also remains very reluctant to part with summer steal J.R. Smith. A reversal on Smith would certainly enhance the Nuggets' chances. But the bigger variable is whether the Nuggets and/or Sixers can find a third team to take on Nene's new $60 million deal, after the Brazilian missed all but one game last season with a knee ligament tear. The Sixers, as you can imagine, absolutely will not absorb that contract. ESPN.com / December 14
 12-15-2006, 12:06 PM         #114
styles354 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was hearin this morning that Denver is closest to makin a deal. but a 3 way wit Portland in there. think it was Mike and Mike in the Morning where i heard it.
 11 years ago '04        #115
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
hell yes MAKE IT HAPPEN DENVER!!!
 11 years ago '05        #116
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Just trade AI to Denver so I can start beatin off already
 11 years ago '04        #117
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
i hope his happens, ai running the 1 jr at the 2 and melo at the 3 = CRACK
 11 years ago '04        #118
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
i hope his happens, ai running the 1 jr at the 2 and melo at the 3 = CRACK
Word, don't forget about Camby. That starting 5 = FINALS :applause:

12-15-2006, 12:09 PM         #119
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been excited and waitin for about 5 days waiting to see where the hell he gose. I wish they would decide but there a lot of money and trades involved I bet.
 11 years ago '05        #120
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Denver!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy