most viewed right now
29 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+17  100
69 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+298  74
139 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
They will have to throw in Shaun Livingston

12 years ago '04        #27
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
Iverson wants to play in Minnesota Or Denver, Golden State Is Out of the running as of right now. Indiana and Boston are as good as out of it now as well. Denver still has the best chance out of all the teams, they are trying to find another team for Nene, Sixers would be getting Andre Miller,Joe Smith, an expiring player and a #1 for AI and filler. More to come tomarrow.

12 years ago '06        #28
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 624 624
As a GS Warrior Fan Im glad they are out of this... Philly wants WAYY too much for Iverson. An aging shooting guard for 2 of our best young talents? Getting rid of Monta Ellis and Biedrins is a No no in my book.

12 years ago '04        #29
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6

there are actually legitimate insiders in there and rumor has it that minny is inches from completing

12 years ago '04        #30
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,971 | Props total: 3619 3619
lol some cat said
"Billy King just called e and let me know where Iverson was traded to

I can't say yet though"

12 years ago '04        #31
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
Well, as i stated from my source last night, Denver is in the lead, this morning at 5 am this is whats going on according to realgm

Nuggets Working On A Three-Way?
14th December, 2006 - 5:50 am
Philadelphia Inquirer -
A source that spoke with David Aldridge said Wednesday that the Nuggets might be trying to involve a third team, the Portland Trail Blazers , in an Allen Iverson deal.

The proposed trade would send forward Nene to the Trail Blazers, who then would ship center Jamaal Magloire to the Sixers.

The Nuggets would send another player, possibly former Sixer Joe Smith, to the Sixers, and the Sixers would direct Iverson to Denver. [READ]

12 years ago '04        #32
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
Tomarrow is when it will go down at the earliest, and as of right now, im being told that AI is most likely going to DENVER.

12-14-2006, 09:40 AM         #33
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glennrobinson31 said
Tomarrow is when it will go down at the earliest, and as of right now, im being told that AI is most likely going to DENVER.

you're being told? by who the newspaper?.......anyone can go look at a million websites and make their own conclusions.......not tryna hate on ya homie but ya makin it so easy

12 years ago '04        #34
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,482 | Props total: 7082 7082
this is wack...

WHY WONT WE OFFER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #35
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
if the twolves don't make a real effort to make a deal, KG will be sayin goodbye!!!

12 years ago '05        #36
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
How can the price of the scoring leader, steal leader close to a.ssist leader, biggest on court hart in the league player, be to high??? Does anyone see him falling way off in the next 5 years??? I will miss AI, I am a huge sixewrs fan but will follow Allen wherever he may go, shame on the sixers for not trying to make something happen...

12 years ago '04        #37
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 5 5
^^^^Iversons past his prime...Hes almost 30...Hes on the downcome of his career, Hes more injury proned then ever...He always seems to causes problems inside the organization...and hes contracts huge...

12 years ago '05        #38
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
^^^hes 31 and id still pick him first on my team... Maybe because he was my childhood hero but I swear I have not seen anyone play as hard and give 110% night in and night out every single game. Im gonna miss him fu*k philly fu*k the sixers fu*k the flyers fu*k the sh*tty eagles.... Lets go Phillies

12 years ago '04        #39
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
 Lungs of Steel said
you're being told? by who the newspaper?.......anyone can go look at a million websites and make their own conclusions.......not tryna hate on ya homie but ya makin it so easy

I posted all my information last night before anything was said in any papers or websites about a denver three way at 5 am this morning, i have a source inside the organization.

12 years ago '04        #40
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
 jumpman2304 said
this is wack...

WHY WONT WE OFFER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnesota doesnt have a 2007 1st thats part of it, and theyre just not offering the right players.

12 years ago '04        #41
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
The Trade Will happen before the end of the day tomarrow.

12 years ago '06        #42
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k you McHale. You gave away our first round pick for Marko Jaric. We couldve used that to get AI, now we are struggling to make a deal.

12 years ago '05        #43
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,424 | Props total: 1601 1601
 Counterfeit215 said
^^^^Iversons past his prime...Hes almost 30...Hes on the downcome of his career, Hes more injury proned then ever...He always seems to causes problems inside the organization...and hes contracts huge...

31 avg. 30 points and your sayin he's past his prime b/c he stopped crossing n*ggas over? come on man do u guys really watch sports A.I still will be in my top 10 lottery picks.

12 years ago '04        #44
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said
31 avg. 30 points and your sayin he's past his prime b/c he stopped crossing n*ggas over? come on man do u guys really watch sports A.I still will be in my top 10 lottery picks.
I agree with you^^^. he top 3 in scoring,plays hurt,can get to the basket against anyone.if he used the crossover in todays nba he would be called for a carry,palming,traveling, get thrown out the game etc. he doesnt need the crossover to beat his man off the dribble. anybody who knows anything about the game or has played it knows A.I. is still the truth!!

12-14-2006, 04:24 PM         #45
Sam Bizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so you know that it's denver eh?

12 years ago '04        #46
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
It WILL be the nuggets, and it will happen before the end of tomarrow aslong as it all doesnt fall apart. Denver trying to get a third team involved, possibly the blazers or the bobcats.

12 years ago '06        #47
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
^^^ realgm = rumors

12-14-2006, 04:43 PM         #48
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glennrobinson31 said
It WILL be the nuggets, and it will happen before the end of tomarrow aslong as it all doesnt fall apart. Denver trying to get a third team involved, possibly the blazers or the bobcats.
i pray you're wrong but i think you're right =/

12 years ago '04        #49
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
 Swishadude said
^^^ realgm = rumors

Isnt from Realgm, i was posting my information before realgm had denver as the front runner on there page, i have a inside source. Like i said, after it happens tomarrow, unless it falls apart somehow, everyone doubting me can press the props button.

12-14-2006, 04:51 PM         #50
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  46
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  43
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  26
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  13
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
185 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-42online now  7
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+194online now  6
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.