Official ALLEN IVERSION trade/rumor thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #281
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
JR Smith has a much longer career in this league and denver giving him up wuld be plain stupid, but all these r rumours kuz we all noe AI aint goin nowherre till lets say january.
 12-16-2006, 12:15 AM         #282
CallMePeterBrad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kutz N Blendz said:
Tim Duncan is a GREAT "Fundamental" player. He knows his role and he plays it. You dont have to be in the highlight reels but please tell me "What is the last thing KG did that was good" I dont hear about him anywhere, see his games on TV or anything. i see golden state more than the wolves. KG just cant do it, and the proof is in the past. He needs a point guard that is unselfish (ex. Mabury) when him and Steph was getting it in he was a beast. He was also a lot younger but fact is he needs an unselfish point guard. Iverson is SELFISH!
You my friend are a total jackass. You've said too many things to make your claim false. His team would've been maybe the worst in the league without him the year they went to the conference finals. He's never had another very solid consistent player at any position on his team that performed for the T'Wolves. He doesn't produce? Why has he led the league for in efficieny rating the last 4 straight years, which averages all the important statistics and shows how important his production is when he's on the floor. His team is full of already selfish and too ganster of players. Ricky Davis (the guy who once threw the ball at his own rim to get a triple double), or Eddie Griffin (who everyone knows has had repeated problems like jacking off while driving a car drunk watching pr0n) as their only other talented big man. How are you so certain that he's so bad if...
I dont hear about him anywhere, see his games on TV or anything.
THEN HOW THE fu*k DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S ABOUT. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T WATCH THE NBA OR EVEN SPORTSCENTER IF YOU NEVER SEE HIM PLAY. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE A JUDGEMENT LIKE THAT WITHOUT SEEING HIM PLAY.

Having said all that I too believe Iverson would work here too and most likely not any other mentioned place except maybe the Clippers. Garnett doesn't even need to shoot that much. He probably feels like theirs a burden on him to shoot as much as he does because of the lack of another scorer when he's not a big time shooter.
 11 years ago '06        #283
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Kutz N Blendz said:
4 Years ago is correct, look at the time difference. Shaq has got another ring somewhere else, Pistons have had some fun since then and other things. 4 years is a lot of time for someone of his age and stature. Overpaid for nothing, hes not even a superstar...never in highlight reels or anything. MVP is cool and all but to me hes not productive.
You obvioussly know nothing about basketball and you are making yourself look like a fu*kin idiot. Dont speak on things you have no idea about.
 12-16-2006, 12:40 AM         #284
Kutz N Blendz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall dudes dont know sh*t about the game, we will see. Just watch KG getting paid 100+ and he hasnt got a fu*king ring. GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH ALL THAT sh*t!!!!!!

HE WILL NEVER GET A RING, IVERSON WONT HIS DAMNSELF. I said it WHAT? Yall are some d*ck riders for Iverson and the lame KG, "Hes aite but hes not real" And homie I play ball and have been for years so get ya sh*t straight!

I watch sportscenter everyday before class and KG hasnt been on there, my boys are the SUNS! hate it or love it 13 games in a row. Now talk about that MVP, all over the reels...big stats....and he makes his team better.
 11 years ago '04        #285
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Maroon_Tiger said:
melo better not fu*k this opportunity up...
same sh*t i was thinkin
 11 years ago '06        #286
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Kutz N Blendz said:
Yall dudes dont know sh*t about the game, we will see. Just watch KG getting paid 100+ and he hasnt got a fu*king ring. GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH ALL THAT sh*t!!!!!!

HE WILL NEVER GET A RING, IVERSON WONT HIS DAMNSELF. I said it WHAT? Yall are some d*ck riders for Iverson and the lame KG, "Hes aite but hes not real" And homie I play ball and have been for years so get ya sh*t straight!

I watch sportscenter everyday before class and KG hasnt been on there, my boys are the SUNS! hate it or love it 13 games in a row. Now talk about that MVP, all over the reels...big stats....and he makes his team better.

just stop.
 11 years ago '05        #287
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
<<< not mad at all. i like ai but iwanted not part of him in chi town
 12-16-2006, 01:43 AM         #288
J.Shots503 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao! this dude is an idiot! if KG isn't the best all around player in the league i don't know what league you are watching. and he doesn't have big highlights cuz he's not a highlight player he's an efficient player with nbdl talent around him. if he had a decent option to go to he would average a tripple double
 12-16-2006, 01:45 AM         #289
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glennrobinson31 said:
Could be a couple days now..

lol r u allen iverson??
 12-16-2006, 01:47 AM         #290
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously that can't happen. But my whole point of starting this is that I don't think a player should demand more millions. I mean really? You are complaining about receiving say 10 million a year? REALLY? Or demanding you get to play for a better team, thats ridiculous
Of course they should if there is a benchmark on how much a player with those skills should get! Do u know nothing bout business?

AI caliber player; 17 mill a year...so if Kobe were to get 5 million would that be fair in the NBA Business? fu*k NO...Just like the the Medical Profession...If the best surgeon gets paid say 5 mill a year and a other surgeon that's just as good gets paid one mill would that be right? hell no, he has A RIGHT to demand more money because thats the BENCHMARK OF THAT PROFESSION

And obviously u have never played competitive team sport to say they shouldn't demand trades...Their is a little thing called being competitive that players have..u might wanna google it:rolleyes: for e.g they might not agree with management in the way they handle promotions to training to the coaches playbook; hence they change teams. this applies in the normal business world ( u know, the ones with no cameras?!)
 11 years ago '06        #291
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
melo and a.i. would make a sick combo.... you gotta look at denver as a serious contender now.
 11 years ago '05        #292
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Kutz N Blendz said:

:slap: clown....period..."i watch sportscenter"...thats your key statement? thats whats wrong wit kids today...think sportscenters god, and if you aint on there....your a no1..."mvp is coo, but i dont think hes productive" hahahaha, thats crazy...almost sig worthy
 12-16-2006, 03:53 AM         #293
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
denver is dumb as hell if they plan on lettin AI run the point when they got andre miller on their team
 12-16-2006, 06:21 AM         #294
Razor Marks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ivo thread number i dont care get a fu*kin trade done already sh*t!!!! how many yall feel the same way??
 12-16-2006, 08:05 AM         #295
CallMePeterBrad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah he is sig worthy. The funniest part was the not productive comment when he's been the efficiency rating leader for four straight years. LOL...
 11 years ago '04        #296
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Apparently the deal fell apart and it was kind of ugly between the teams. They had a deal in principle and here it was as of last night.

philly trades iverson,hunter,mcfarlin
philly gets joe smith,pj brown,chris duhon,2 #1s

chicago trades pj brown,chris duhon
chicago gets reggie evans,eduardo najera,earl boykins,sixers 2nd rounder?

denver gets allen iverson,steven hunter,mcfarlin
denver gives evans,najera,boykins,smith,two #1s

Supposedly now - after all this(deadlines, broken deals, high demands by Billy King) - the interest in making a trade is dwindling and probably won't be done until mid-next week.

Why would Chicago have ever wanted to make that trade?
 12-16-2006, 09:05 AM         #297
HaUTSaauce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i guess i will have a new team to play with on video games
 12-16-2006, 09:17 AM         #298
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.......da sixers are lookin at some SCRUBS,

AI is da BEST fukin player in the league (TO THIS DAY!!!!!)

i would actually like to see him go to Orlando, that would be a good look.......

him and Dwight Howard would be unstoppable, they would win the EAST

Last edited by Possyy; 12-16-2006 at 09:18 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #299
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
 pimpslickback said:
lol r u allen iverson??
that n*gga know more than allen iverson know
 12-16-2006, 10:16 AM         #300
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
denver is dumb as hell if they plan on lettin AI run the point when they got andre miller on their team
You would reather have andre miller run the PG then AI . I hope you just playing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy