Official ALLEN IVERSION trade/rumor thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #261
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 glennrobinson31 said:
Im hearing the trade may have hit a snag...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #262
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 Kutz N Blendz said:
Tim Duncan is a GREAT "Fundamental" player. He knows his role and he plays it. You dont have to be in the highlight reels but please tell me "What is the last thing KG did that was good" I dont hear about him anywhere, see his games on TV or anything. i see golden state more than the wolves. KG just cant do it, and the proof is in the past. He needs a point guard that is unselfish (ex. Mabury) when him and Steph was getting it in he was a beast. He was also a lot younger but fact is he needs an unselfish point guard. Iverson is SELFISH!
Iverson plays his best (i.e. sharing the ball) when he plays with talent (Olympics, all-star games (2x MVP). He jacks up 30 shots a game when he plays with weak players. Last year he and C-Webb were I believe the highest scoring duo in the leauge. He also has averaged 7.5 a.ssist over the last 3 years. Now if Kyle Korver would become a complete player rather than just a streaky 3 point shooter and Andre Iggy would be more aggressive offensively, he wouldn't be as hesitant to give it up. If taking the game in your hands because no one else can't/ won't, I guess he is selfish.
 11 years ago '04        #263
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
NOTHING will be happening tonight
 11 years ago '04        #264
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
Talks will continue through the weekend..There was a snag in the trade somewhere...
 11 years ago '05        #265
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
So.....is Denver the team that the Sixers will still trade to?????? Are there any other teams in the mix.......what deals does Billy king have in place.....are you just taking all your info from realGM.....do you really have an insider or just a membership to ESPN insider??????? I thought you were legit big dog......I was beginning to believe you......I guess we'll see tomarrow
 11 years ago '04        #266
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
Im not taking anything from ESPN insider, i do have a source, the trade hit a snag, but the deal isnt broken, talks will continue through the weekend and denver is still the front runner..
 11 years ago '04        #267
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,313 | Props total: 11373 11373
 glennrobinson31 said:
Im not taking anything from ESPN insider, i do have a source, the trade hit a snag, but the deal isnt broken, talks will continue through the weekend and denver is still the front runner..
well i guess u were right
 11 years ago '04        #268
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
Could be a couple days now..
 11 years ago '05        #269
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
women arent allowed to talk sports, shhhhhhhhhh
 12-15-2006, 10:22 PM         #270
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
women arent allowed to talk sports, shhhhhhhhhh
Excuse me? I guarantee I know more about sports than most of the guys thats post in this sh*t
 12-15-2006, 10:25 PM         #271
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
So are you one of those people that think athletes/actors should get paid more than doctors or teachers?

yup. u cant teach size or natural talent. they might not be more important to society, but u cant really deny them of the money that they help bring in. n*ggas actin like AI gets paid with their tax dollars or sumthin its impossible for doctors and especially teachers to get paid more than athletes. there's simply too many of em for everyone to be rich.

if you starred in a movie where ur performance had ppl talking and turned it into the highest grossing film ever, would u really be cool with gettin paid like a teacher just cuz theyre jealous?

Last edited by Big Dee; 12-15-2006 at 10:29 PM..
 12-15-2006, 10:26 PM         #272
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
yup. u cant teach size or natural talent. they might not be more important to society, but u cant really deny them of the money that they help bring in. n*ggas actin like AI gets paid with their tax dollars or sumthin its impossible for doctors and especially teachers to get paid more than athletes. there's simply too many of em for everyone to be rich.

if you starred in a movie where ur performance had ppl talking and turned it into the highest grossing film ever, would u really be cool with gettin paid like a teacher just cuz theyre jealous
Yes??!! WOW
 11 years ago '04        #273
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 AdorableOne said:
So are you one of those people that think athletes/actors should get paid more than doctors or teachers?
they should and if you don't think they shouldn't, you are an idiot.

Sports and entertainment generate billions and billions and billions of dollars are...do doctors and techers do that?....no.

If you think that athletes don't deserve the money they are getting then i think the communist party is looking for new members...you should join
 12-15-2006, 10:30 PM         #274
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g_hilde said:
they should and if you don't think they shouldn't, you are an idiot.

Sports and entertainment generate billions and billions and billions of dollars are...do doctors and techers do that?....no.

If you think that athletes don't deserve the money they are getting then i think the communist party is looking for new members...you should join
Doctors save your fu*king life you idiot, do athletes?
 12-15-2006, 10:37 PM         #275
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
seriously, are you retarded? where do you expect the money for doctors to come from? should people buy tickets to see them operate? or would you rather the government fu*k u outta ur whole paycheck on taxes? cuz thats the only way its gonna happen. money for athletes and entertainers dont come outta thin air, genious
 12-15-2006, 10:38 PM         #276
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My thing is that sure athletes CAN get that money because they generate it based on entertainment value. Do athlete or actors DESERVE that money on a social aspect, no absolutely not. Do doctors and teachers DESERVE that kind of money, yes, do they have access to that money, no.

Who deserves more money, doctors and teachers.
Who has access to money like that, celebrities and athletes.

Sure they can attain that money because its there for their taking. But by the definition of deserving it, they shouldn't get paid more than professions that directly affect your well being.

Give athletes millions, but give doctors and teachers the same or more.

Obviously that can't happen. But my whole point of starting this is that I don't think a player should demand more millions. I mean really? You are complaining about receiving say 10 million a year? REALLY? Or demanding you get to play for a better team, thats ridiculous

Last edited by AdorableOne; 12-15-2006 at 10:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #277
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
 AdorableOne said:
Athletes train and work on their skills all their life, and 1 out of every so many goes pro and they go out there every night and put their body on the line. A athletes career could be over any day.. They entertain us and give us something to watch.. You can't compare sports and entertainment to the workforce.. I'm not discrediting doctors or anybody else, but their jobs just dont generate as much money as Sports and T.V. do.
 12-15-2006, 10:44 PM         #278
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u generate it, u deserve it regardless of your importance to society
 11 years ago '04        #279
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
Tell the doctors to take their good money they make and go invest it in real estate or something..
 12-15-2006, 11:43 PM         #280
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anthony + AI =
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy