most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
Stephen A. Smith just said on ESPN that nothing is done, though Denver and Miami are the two front runners, with L.A. Clippers and Boston still in the mix.

So A.I. to Denver already is bullsh*t
 11 years ago '04        #222
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 I Need Music. said:
wait? wtf?

the supposed trade is for joe smith
and not jr? lmao @ philly if this turns
out to be true.
denver refused to offer JR

the best deals were with charlotte(AI wouldn't go), sacramento(sixers got too greedy), GS(they realized they were about to overpay) and the Celtics(wouldn't trade because they didn't include AL or Gerald)

Minny is believed to ahve never offered anything substantial and this sort of fits their needs??
 11 years ago '04        #223
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 cjlack03 said:
Stephen A. Smith just said on ESPN that nothing is done, though Denver and Miami are the two front runners, with L.A. Clippers and Boston still in the mix.

So A.I. to Denver already is bullsh*t
LAC has been out of it for over 48 hours....i'm surprised at ESPN-they've been hours behind on everything so far
 11 years ago '05        #224
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Miller and Boykins off the bench = good combo
 11 years ago '05        #225
Link4444 
space
space
kids are mad they didnt get AI ahahhaha
 12-15-2006, 06:29 PM         #226
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not mad, I'm just mad at the thought of trade demands in general. Absolutely RIDICULOUS
 11 years ago '05        #227
Link4444 
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
I'm not mad, I'm just mad at the thought of trade demands in general. Absolutely RIDICULOUS
I'm talkin bout the first two posters. Especially the one sayin Melo will leave.
 11 years ago '04        #228
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 AdorableOne said:

you wouldnt want a trade if your organization didnt give a sh*t about winning? you'd be happy with losing 40-50 games every year, being below .500.
 11 years ago '05        #229
Link4444 
space
space
^you the only NUggets fan that doesnt like Boykins
 12-15-2006, 06:42 PM         #230
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
you wouldnt want a trade if your organization didnt give a sh*t about winning? you'd be happy with losing 40-50 games every year, being below .500.
Absolutely not when I'm getting paid millions(which athletes don't even deserve)
Thats like saying I work at UPS and saying you demand a trade to FEDEX, its a fu*king job!
 12-15-2006, 06:47 PM         #231
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres alot of teams on this sh*t so it will porlley be a few more days until we find out where he will really go.
 11 years ago '04        #232
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
Absolutely not when I'm getting paid millions(which athletes don't even deserve)
Thats like saying I work at UPS and saying you demand a trade to FEDEX, its a fu*king job!

you cant compare two completetly different jobs. doesnt work sorry
 12-15-2006, 06:59 PM         #233
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
you cant compare two completetly different jobs. doesnt work sorry
Yes it does. A basketball players isn't any better a human being than a UPS worker. There is nothing different about a selfish person demanding to have a better position for success and asking for money they don't even deserve.
 11 years ago '05        #234
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
yo little homie im not a kid. ive seen all iversons 10+ years in philly and im absolutely ready to see him leave. our team isnt getting any further with him and we need to rebuild.

and its cool that you're an AI d*ck rider but Carmelo is a better overall player than AI is right now, so why would you wanna disrupt who gives that team identity
 11 years ago '04        #235
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
Yes it does. A basketball players isn't any better a human being than a UPS worker. There is nothing different about a selfish person demanding to have a better position for success and asking for money they don't even deserve.

i never said anything about being better human beings...fact is. 2 way different jobs.

they play ball for money because it brings it money. thats why theyre paid that much.

if the job at UPS and Fedex was to win something then i s'pose they could demand a trade, but the businesses are way too different.
 11 years ago '05        #236
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 AdorableOne said:

Your a complete idiot, quit trying to act intelligent.

If you were one of the best workers at your job, and everyone else does nothing but bring you down and you have to work TWICE as hard just to do mediocre, wouldnt you look for other employment? If your answer to that question is no, then that proves my point about you being an idiot in itself. The answer to my question is YES. He is one of the top players are his position of all time, this isnt a matter of opinion, that is a FACT. If you were the best player at your position and never got anywhere because your boss wasnt willing to bring in sufficient help, you could deal with it for awhile, but for 10 years?

This man deserves props for staying as long as he did,
He definetly doesnt deserve to be insulted because he demanded a trade.

Like I said, quit ACTING intelligent, your not.
 11 years ago '04        #237
glennrobinson31  OP
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
Still waiting for a update from my source
 12-15-2006, 07:17 PM         #238
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:

u can take a bum off the street and train him to work at UPS

you cant just dump people into the nba

i hate when people try to make dumb a.ss comparisons like this. of course he's not automatically a better person, but thats not what he gets paid to do. he's a basketball player, u tard. AI is part of a unique profession and top 20 at worst in the world at what he does. all people at the peaks of their fields get mad dollars according to how diluted it is. its not his fault most people in the world cant hoop at a professional level and his workplace makes billions of dollars.

do people buy tickets to see the UPS guy work? do people buy the UPS guy's brown shirt at Foot Locker? Do they sell Nike Air UPS's at the store? Does the UPS guy bring in multi-million dollar deals for his team?

how do you figure a basketball player doesnt deserve this money? there is no National Basketball a.ssociation without basketball. the secretaries in the front office arent the ones bringin in those billions. neither are the janitors, david stern, etc.
 12-15-2006, 07:23 PM         #239
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sh*t would be fu*kin robbery if nba players got paid like ur broke a.ss dad after they directly bring in all that cash
 11 years ago '06        #240
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
bum.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago