Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2006, 04:39 PM         #181
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you sure it's not Joe Smith? JR makes a little more sense, Philly is giving up their fu*king franchise here and n*ggas want to act like Gerald Green and Livingston are going to be the next superstars in the league
 11 years ago '05        #182
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
 Gramz said:
you sure it's not Joe Smith? JR makes a little more sense, Philly is giving up their fu*king franchise here and n*ggas want to act like Gerald Green and Livingston are going to be the next superstars in the league
lol...
 11 years ago '05        #183
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
ill believe it when i see it
dt
 11 years ago '06        #184
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
giving up jr smith is not a good look.... that dude was great so far

should've given up andre miller and nene
they aint give up JR Smith my n*gga

thats Joe Smith who got traded

different dude
 11 years ago '04        #185
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6117 6117
how philly gonna get magloire and joe smith for iverson HAHA
 11 years ago '05        #186
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
I'ma try this wack a.ss deal in NBA 2k7
 11 years ago '05        #187
Blazini_ 
space
space
The sixers are finishied.. Remember how long it took for them to turn around after Barkley left.. Wait what was it that turned them around again,,, oh yeah Allen Iverson. fu*k Philly fu*k the sixers,, lets go Nuggets

Last edited by Blazini_; 12-15-2006 at 04:44 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #188
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
The sixers wont win 10 games.....put it in your sig.......
 11 years ago '04        #189
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 Blazini_ said:
The sixers are finishied.. Remember how long it took for them to turn around after Barkley left.. Wait what was it that turned them around again,,, oh yeah Allen Iverson. fu*k Philly fu*k the sixers,, lets go Nuggets

no offense dude but thats sum funny sh*t
 12-15-2006, 04:47 PM         #190
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

billy king gonna get hung for this

:hang:

:
 11 years ago '05        #191
Blazini_ 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:

no offense dude but thats sum funny sh*t
This whole trade is sum funny sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #192
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Yea Philly is gettin hosed.
 11 years ago '05        #193
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
My lil sister coulda got a better trade then Billy King got outta that trade.....damn in a thread a couple days ago I actually stood up for this n*gga.........

Jay-Z - Lost Ones.mp3
 12-15-2006, 04:57 PM         #194
Los Cereablos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from espn insider

Larry Advising Billy
Dec 15 - According to those close to Allen Iverson, most of the problems surrounding this latest fiasco involved the player approaching Maurice Cheeks and Billy King in a quest to get the coach to change his offense.
Purportedly, he did not like the offense, feeling it hindered his capabilities and those of his teammates. That's just one of the things that led to Iverson's having a falling out with his coach.

Although he wanted to be traded, he never asked for a trade - which King confirmed days ago. -- Philadelphia Inquirer

As the 76ers decide when and where to trade Allen Iverson, they are seeking the advice of former 76ers coach Larry Brown, who is acting as a consultant to team president Billy King as the latter sifts through the many offers for the temperamental guard.
The Denver Nuggets are continuing to try to broker a three-team deal that would send Iverson to Denver, forward Nene to Portland, and center Jamaal Magloire (from the Blazers), forward Joe Smith (from the Nuggets), and another player to Philadelphia.

Sources indicated yesterday that the Chicago Bulls are also trying to get into the discussions, along the same lines as Portland. Under this scenario, the Bulls would try to get center/forward Marcus Camby from Denver, while sending veteran P.J. Brown to the 76ers. -- Philadelphia Inquirer

A Portland source said the Blazers have no interest in Nene's $60 million-plus contract, which would drag them into luxury-tax hell for the next several years. Portland also has concerns about his questionable knees. -- Philadelphia Daily News
Around the NBA ...

According to league sources, the Nuggets are leading the race for Iverson by working aggressively to meet the demands of Philadelphia, which seeks the salary-cap flexibility provided by expiring contracts of veteran players and the draft picks required to rebuild its roster.
From all indications, Philadelphia is more concerned with financial freedom than the raw ability of the players it receives in return for Iverson and his $17.1 million salary.

To satisfy the 76ers' desire for as many expiring contracts as possible, league sources said Denver has held trade talks with Dallas regarding forward Austin Croshere ($7.3 million salary) and Portland for Jamaal Magloire ($8.4 million). -- Denver Post

Jerry Stackhouse has some inside information for everybody. The Mavericks guard touched base with Iverson on Thursday morning, just to see how his former teammate in Philadelphia was doing.
He's in good spirits," Stackhouse said of Iverson. "He's just ready for a change. It's just one of those things that it may be a year too late. It should have happened a couple years ago. But he's welcoming it. And no matter where he goes, somebody's going to get a special player with a lot of game." -- Dallas Morning News

According to sources, the Celts and 76ers did have discussions on a potential trade, but, contrary to published reports, at no time did the Celtics make a specific offer or did the Sixers make a specific request.
Philadelphia was exploring other options yesterday, including multiple-team transactions, leading the Celtics to believe Iverson will not wind up in Green.

More than one league source confirmed that the Sixers' wish list from the Celtics included some combination of Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Ryan Gomes and Theo Ratliff.

Philadelphia has not sought Gerald Green, Sebastian Telfair, Tony Allen or Rajon Rondo, names that appeared in different public speculation -- Boston Herald

Armed with about $2 million (U.S.) in salary cap space and looking to improve an 8-14 team, the Raptors have been making calls for about a week trying to help facilitate a multi-team deal for the recalcitrant Philadelphia 76ers guard.
According to sources, Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo has contacted a handful of teams offering his cap space -- and players -- as a conduit for a deal. There have been no serious talks yet, but the longer Iverson sits idle, the more chances Colangelo will have to facilitate a deal. -- Toronto Star

Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff made it abundantly clear he is done talking about a Philadelphia Inquirer report that Allen Iverson nixed a trade to Charlotte. "I don't know why I have to be redundant. I made one statement and that statement has not changed," he said before Thursday's game. "I'm finished with it. I don't lie." -- Charlotte Observer

Aaron Brooks' glorious Raiders career could be reaching a premature end. As could the Warriors' bid to bring in Allen Iverson.
You thinking what we're thinking? Synergy! The Warriors trade for A.I.; they split his salary-cap number with the Raiders; and Iverson instantly becomes the best basketball player and the best football player in Oakland.

You think we're joking? A 2005 Wilmington (Del.) News Journal article noted that Iverson and Brooks played against each other in high school in Virginia, and many have said Iverson was the better quarterback. -- San Jose Mercury News
 11 years ago '05        #195
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
How dumb can the Nuggets be. They have their franchise player in Melo. Why do they wanna fu*k up all that to bring in AI. True AI has all the talent in the world, but do you really want a player with his off-court attitude towards practice (getting better) and such... This is Melo's team, and everybody knows it doesnt work having two guys who want to score 30.

I feel bad for the Nuggets cause all hope of a little run with Melo would now be finished.

P.S. For all you who think AI will run the point. No way that is happening. AI will never be a PG in this league.
 11 years ago '04        #196
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
who is RealGM?
 11 years ago '05        #197
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
agreed this wont work .....i would go as far to say melo wont forget this and he is good as gone in 4 years.......hell if he doesnt ask to be traded before then
 11 years ago '05        #198
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 FrostyNug24 said:
who is RealGM?

website which has some supposed "insiders" on their forum......
 11 years ago '05        #199
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 130 130
some reason i dont believe it
 11 years ago '05        #200
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
wow... the 76ers would be stupid to trade AI for Nene and that other scrub.. wow.. thats all i gotta say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago