Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Swishadude said:
You know people that are obsessed about gay sh*t are usually gay themself. He kissed a man ON THE CHEEK so he is gay?? You are probably a closet homos3xual.
yeah basically
 12-15-2006, 05:49 PM         #142
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
You know people that are obsessed about gay sh*t are usually gay themself. He kissed a man ON THE CHEEK so he is gay?? You are probably a closet homos3xual.
because i don't kiss other men in any way I'm gay? Brilliant logic

You're a fu*kin joke son...the one who is obsessed with the gay sh*t is your boy porter calling other dudes f*gs.

so DO YOU kiss other men on the cheek? Since apparently it's no big deal

And i love how you totally ignore my point about gates and gonzales like it doesn't exist

it's just funny to me....you hate on winslow...but he does the same f*g**t sh*t that porter does, runs his fu*kin mouth and makes an a.ss out of himself.
 12-15-2006, 05:50 PM         #143
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know Porter kissed him on the neck right...? That sh*ts wild homo....
 12-15-2006, 06:21 PM         #144
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey porter trash talking, what else is new....

he needs to worry about making the playoffs instead of starting beef
 11 years ago '06        #145
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2293 2293
n*ggas are really co-signing the boy K2....didn't this clown almost loose his career tryna do Endo's & Wheelies in an EMPTY parking lot....that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fukkin corny....& really dude leads all TE's in receptions, because the Browns are usually behind & are forced to throw....dude's a clown & is riding off the last name.
 12-15-2006, 06:27 PM         #146
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
n*ggas are really co-signing the boy K2....didn't this clown almost loose his career tryna do Endo's & Wheelies in an EMPTY parking lot.....
ahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

K2 is nice tho no denying that

hes made some big plays all throught his career dont hate on him for that
 11 years ago '06        #147
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
ahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

K2 is nice tho no denying that

hes made some big plays all throught his career dont hate on him for that
But n*ggas need to be easy w/comparing the two careers up to this point....& acting like 1 play dictates if K2 is better than J Peezy.....dude will be str8 in time , but for now, n*gga need to stick to tryna be a good TE & stay away from Super Dave imitations.
 12-15-2006, 06:50 PM         #148
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well... i think joey was the one who started the whole thing.... you know joeys one hell of a trash talker... i remember he R-I-P-P-E-D the Seattle seahawks tight end... lmfao, he called him a first round bust
 11 years ago '06        #149
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
well... i think joey was the one who started the whole thing.... you know joeys one hell of a trash talker... i remember he R-I-P-P-E-D the Seattle seahawks tight end... lmfao, he called him a first round bust
Joey the typa dude who just says sh*t & doesn't know how funny he is....that's what makes him funny...n*gga was serious as hell when he was like "he's a f*g...that's what f*gs do."...n*gga didn't really realize he wasn't talkin to Farrior & Foote....even the apology was funny as shiit....n*gga apologized to everybody but K2...even if he wasn't a Steeler, dude would still be funny.
 11 years ago '06        #150
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 shonuff12 said:
because i don't kiss other men in any way I'm gay? Brilliant logic

You're a fu*kin joke son...the one who is obsessed with the gay sh*t is your boy porter calling other dudes f*gs.

so DO YOU kiss other men on the cheek? Since apparently it's no big deal

And i love how you totally ignore my point about gates and gonzales like it doesn't exist

it's just funny to me....you hate on winslow...but he does the same f*g**t sh*t that porter does, runs his fu*kin mouth and makes an a.ss out of himself.

its funny to me.... you ride winslows p*nis....

You cant even understand my post. People that obsessed with worrying about another mans s3xuality are usually closet homos3xuals. Its no big deal. Nobody cares that youre gay.

And everybody you listed is a much better TE than Winslow. Not to mention better blockers. Its funny that you dont think blocking is an essential piece to being a quality TE. Have you ever played football?
 12-16-2006, 08:38 AM         #151
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
its funny to me.... you ride winslows p*nis....
@ your blatant stan behavior...actually if YOU READ my posts...you would see that I called winslow a "sh*thead and a jerk...."now you claim I am on his d*ck?

keep talking...you just keep losing as you make up more sh*t

You're the one who defended Porter in 10+ posts on this thread...but I am riding winslow?

You're so stupid it's not even funny

Swishadude said:
You cant even understand my post. People that obsessed with worrying about another mans s3xuality are usually closet homos3xuals. Its no big deal. Nobody cares that youre gay.

You mean like JERRY PORTER? HE'S the one calling other grown man a f*g on the national media..and YOU are the one who started a thread ABOUT IT...but you think I'm the one obsessing? Get the fu*k outta here.

Fact is you are either a winslow hater or a Porter stan or both and you made this thread to glorify the incident and I simply pointed out that people who engage in behaviors that some people think are gay, shouldn't be fu*kin talkin about someone else's s3xuality...and then you come in using the 1st grade "I know you are, but what am I?" defense trying to say that I am gay because I pointed out the fallacy of Porter's statement

Swishadude said:
And everybody you listed is a much better TE than Winslow. Not to mention better blockers. Its funny that you dont think blocking is an essential piece to being a quality TE. Have you ever played football?
Son, not only did I play, I coach football. I don't care if gates and gonzales are better than Winslow, it doesn't mean that a TE is an imcomplete player if he can't block AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR. How many seasons did it take Shockey to learn to block? All the best TE in football right now, ARE NOT good blockers, and it doesn't make them bad TE...you really need to get over that sh*t.

Does being a good blocker make you more valuable as a TE? yes. It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to playing the position? NO IT IS NOT. And gates, gonzales, LJ Smith, and now Winslow prove that over and over again, so shut the fu*k up about it already
 12-16-2006, 10:01 AM         #152
HaUTSaauce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let em f!ght it out
 12-16-2006, 11:10 AM         #153
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well... as far as ON the feild.... Kellen had the upper hand on Joey.... so joey can say watever he wants. you only can talk sh*t when you back it up.
 11 years ago '06        #154
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ your blatant stan behavior...actually if YOU READ my posts...you would see that I called winslow a "sh*thead and a jerk...."now you claim I am on his d*ck?

keep talking...you just keep losing as you make up more sh*t

You're the one who defended Porter in 10+ posts on this thread...but I am riding winslow?

You're so stupid it's not even funny

You mean like JERRY PORTER? HE'S the one calling other grown man a f*g on the national media..and YOU are the one who started a thread ABOUT IT...but you think I'm the one obsessing? Get the fu*k outta here.

Fact is you are either a winslow hater or a Porter stan or both and you made this thread to glorify the incident and I simply pointed out that people who engage in behaviors that some people think are gay, shouldn't be fu*kin talkin about someone else's s3xuality...and then you come in using the 1st grade "I know you are, but what am I?" defense trying to say that I am gay because I pointed out the fallacy of Porter's statement

Son, not only did I play, I coach football. I don't care if gates and gonzales are better than Winslow, it doesn't mean that a TE is an imcomplete player if he can't block AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR. How many seasons did it take Shockey to learn to block? All the best TE in football right now, ARE NOT good blockers, and it doesn't make them bad TE...you really need to get over that sh*t.

Does being a good blocker make you more valuable as a TE? yes. It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to playing the position? NO IT IS NOT. And gates, gonzales, LJ Smith, and now Winslow prove that over and over again, so shut the fu*k up about it already

I obvioussly got you upset so maybe you try not to get mad over something somebody says on the internet. And I seriously doubt you have ever stepped one foot on a football field you p*nis rider.

The fact remains I am a Winslow hater as I have stated many times and you are in denial about riding his p*nis.

Last edited by Swishadude; 12-16-2006 at 04:47 PM..
 12-16-2006, 02:46 PM         #155
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't like either of these players, but at least joey porter funny every once in awhile. kellen winslow just seems like a nut case

IMMA fu*kEN SOLDIER. BOOYASHAKA
 12-16-2006, 02:50 PM         #156
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
IMMA FUKKEN SOLDIER. BOOYASHAKA
:sick:

:hang:
 12-17-2006, 12:19 AM         #157
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
I obvioussly got you upset so maybe you try not to get mad over something somebody says on the internet. And I seriously doubt you have ever stepped one foot on a football field you p*nis rider.

The fact remains I am a Winslow hater as I have stated many times and you are in denial about riding his p*nis.
@ you having no actual response to any of the football arguments I put forth...

Yea I think he's a great guy, but I called him a sh*thead and a jerk :rolleyes:

Are you honestly this stupid? Just take the L like a man and shut up..you have no comebacks, I sonned your lame "blocking is essential to be a TE" argument which makes no sense and it's fu*kin hillarious that:

1) I call winslow a sh*thead and a jerk, but you say I am riding him

2)meanwhile you suck porter's c*ck the whole thread calling him one of the best in the game...etc etc and you're not riding him?

You have no logic, you have no argument, you lost.

Last edited by shonuff12; 12-17-2006 at 12:22 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #158
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ you having no actual response to any of the football arguments I put forth...

Yea I think he's a great guy, but I called him a sh*thead and a jerk :rolleyes:

Are you honestly this stupid? Just take the L like a man and shut up..you have no comebacks, I sonned your lame "blocking is essential to be a TE" argument which makes no sense and it's fu*kin hillarious that:

1) I call winslow a sh*thead and a jerk, but you say I am riding him

2)meanwhile you suck porter's c*ck the whole thread calling him one of the best in the game...etc etc and you're not riding him?

You have no logic, you have no argument, you lost.
So you dont think Porter is one of the better LB's in the game? And only a Winslow d*ck rider would defend him like you do.

Ive already stated my opinion that to be a truly great TE has to be a good blocker. It isnt just a recieving position. Say what you want
 12-17-2006, 02:20 AM         #159
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
So you dont think Porter is one of the better LB's in the game? And only a Winslow d*ck rider would defend him like you do.

I certainly don't think porter is a sh*tty player, but I am not going to go out of my way to be all over his d*ck like you do. And I didn't even defend the motherfu*ker, I said he was a fu*king sh*thead, but that porter was a BIGGER sh*thead...I am just pointing out the obvious fact that the kid can play and you are getting all upset pretending that blocking is fu*kin essiential to the TE position, and I already proved it's not.

Swishadude said:
Ive already stated my opinion that to be a truly great TE has to be a good blocker. It isnt just a recieving position. Say what you want
then according to you, gates and gonzales are not great TE. Not to mention Shannon Sharpe
 12-17-2006, 03:46 AM         #160
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^God damn shonuff12...I just read this last page and....you just k!lled this other guys arguments. Now he's probably gonna come at me now since I entered the thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago