Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
+32  67
19 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+20  53
46 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-16-2006, 08:38 AM         #151
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said
its funny to me.... you ride winslows p*nis....
@ your blatant stan behavior...actually if YOU READ my posts...you would see that I called winslow a "sh*thead and a jerk...."now you claim I am on his d*ck?

keep talking...you just keep losing as you make up more sh*t

You're the one who defended Porter in 10+ posts on this thread...but I am riding winslow?

You're so stupid it's not even funny

Swishadude said
You cant even understand my post. People that obsessed with worrying about another mans s3xuality are usually closet homos3xuals. Its no big deal. Nobody cares that youre gay.

You mean like JERRY PORTER? HE'S the one calling other grown man a f*g on the national media..and YOU are the one who started a thread ABOUT IT...but you think I'm the one obsessing? Get the fu*k outta here.

Fact is you are either a winslow hater or a Porter stan or both and you made this thread to glorify the incident and I simply pointed out that people who engage in behaviors that some people think are gay, shouldn't be fu*kin talkin about someone else's s3xuality...and then you come in using the 1st grade "I know you are, but what am I?" defense trying to say that I am gay because I pointed out the fallacy of Porter's statement

Swishadude said
And everybody you listed is a much better TE than Winslow. Not to mention better blockers. Its funny that you dont think blocking is an essential piece to being a quality TE. Have you ever played football?
Son, not only did I play, I coach football. I don't care if gates and gonzales are better than Winslow, it doesn't mean that a TE is an imcomplete player if he can't block AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR. How many seasons did it take Shockey to learn to block? All the best TE in football right now, ARE NOT good blockers, and it doesn't make them bad TE...you really need to get over that sh*t.

Does being a good blocker make you more valuable as a TE? yes. It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to playing the position? NO IT IS NOT. And gates, gonzales, LJ Smith, and now Winslow prove that over and over again, so shut the fu*k up about it already

12-16-2006, 10:01 AM         #152
HaUTSaauce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let em f!ght it out

12-16-2006, 11:10 AM         #153
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well... as far as ON the feild.... Kellen had the upper hand on Joey.... so joey can say watever he wants. you only can talk sh*t when you back it up.

12 years ago '06        #154
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 shonuff12 said
@ your blatant stan behavior...actually if YOU READ my posts...you would see that I called winslow a "sh*thead and a jerk...."now you claim I am on his d*ck?

keep talking...you just keep losing as you make up more sh*t

You're the one who defended Porter in 10+ posts on this thread...but I am riding winslow?

You're so stupid it's not even funny

You mean like JERRY PORTER? HE'S the one calling other grown man a f*g on the national media..and YOU are the one who started a thread ABOUT IT...but you think I'm the one obsessing? Get the fu*k outta here.

Fact is you are either a winslow hater or a Porter stan or both and you made this thread to glorify the incident and I simply pointed out that people who engage in behaviors that some people think are gay, shouldn't be fu*kin talkin about someone else's s3xuality...and then you come in using the 1st grade "I know you are, but what am I?" defense trying to say that I am gay because I pointed out the fallacy of Porter's statement

Son, not only did I play, I coach football. I don't care if gates and gonzales are better than Winslow, it doesn't mean that a TE is an imcomplete player if he can't block AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR. How many seasons did it take Shockey to learn to block? All the best TE in football right now, ARE NOT good blockers, and it doesn't make them bad TE...you really need to get over that sh*t.

Does being a good blocker make you more valuable as a TE? yes. It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to playing the position? NO IT IS NOT. And gates, gonzales, LJ Smith, and now Winslow prove that over and over again, so shut the fu*k up about it already

I obvioussly got you upset so maybe you try not to get mad over something somebody says on the internet. And I seriously doubt you have ever stepped one foot on a football field you p*nis rider.

The fact remains I am a Winslow hater as I have stated many times and you are in denial about riding his p*nis.

Last edited by Swishadude; 12-16-2006 at 04:47 PM..

12-16-2006, 02:46 PM         #155
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't like either of these players, but at least joey porter funny every once in awhile. kellen winslow just seems like a nut case

IMMA fu*kEN SOLDIER. BOOYASHAKA

12-16-2006, 02:50 PM         #156
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said
IMMA FUKKEN SOLDIER. BOOYASHAKA
:sick:

:hang:

12-17-2006, 12:19 AM         #157
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said
I obvioussly got you upset so maybe you try not to get mad over something somebody says on the internet. And I seriously doubt you have ever stepped one foot on a football field you p*nis rider.

The fact remains I am a Winslow hater as I have stated many times and you are in denial about riding his p*nis.
@ you having no actual response to any of the football arguments I put forth...

Yea I think he's a great guy, but I called him a sh*thead and a jerk :rolleyes:

Are you honestly this stupid? Just take the L like a man and shut up..you have no comebacks, I sonned your lame "blocking is essential to be a TE" argument which makes no sense and it's fu*kin hillarious that:

1) I call winslow a sh*thead and a jerk, but you say I am riding him

2)meanwhile you suck porter's c*ck the whole thread calling him one of the best in the game...etc etc and you're not riding him?

You have no logic, you have no argument, you lost.

Last edited by shonuff12; 12-17-2006 at 12:22 AM..

12 years ago '06        #158
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 shonuff12 said
@ you having no actual response to any of the football arguments I put forth...

Yea I think he's a great guy, but I called him a sh*thead and a jerk :rolleyes:

Are you honestly this stupid? Just take the L like a man and shut up..you have no comebacks, I sonned your lame "blocking is essential to be a TE" argument which makes no sense and it's fu*kin hillarious that:

1) I call winslow a sh*thead and a jerk, but you say I am riding him

2)meanwhile you suck porter's c*ck the whole thread calling him one of the best in the game...etc etc and you're not riding him?

You have no logic, you have no argument, you lost.
So you dont think Porter is one of the better LB's in the game? And only a Winslow d*ck rider would defend him like you do.

Ive already stated my opinion that to be a truly great TE has to be a good blocker. It isnt just a recieving position. Say what you want

12-17-2006, 02:20 AM         #159
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said
So you dont think Porter is one of the better LB's in the game? And only a Winslow d*ck rider would defend him like you do.

I certainly don't think porter is a sh*tty player, but I am not going to go out of my way to be all over his d*ck like you do. And I didn't even defend the motherfu*ker, I said he was a fu*king sh*thead, but that porter was a BIGGER sh*thead...I am just pointing out the obvious fact that the kid can play and you are getting all upset pretending that blocking is fu*kin essiential to the TE position, and I already proved it's not.

Swishadude said
Ive already stated my opinion that to be a truly great TE has to be a good blocker. It isnt just a recieving position. Say what you want
then according to you, gates and gonzales are not great TE. Not to mention Shannon Sharpe

12-17-2006, 03:46 AM         #160
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^God damn shonuff12...I just read this last page and....you just k!lled this other guys arguments. Now he's probably gonna come at me now since I entered the thread.

12-17-2006, 05:45 AM         #161
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said
^^^God damn shonuff12...I just read this last page and....you just k!lled this other guys arguments. Now he's probably gonna come at me now since I entered the thread.
shonuff has a point but your looking for props a little too hard :rolleyes:

12-17-2006, 05:45 AM         #162
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said

12-17-2006, 09:52 AM         #163
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said
look at his rep....he doesn't need them from me

12-17-2006, 09:53 AM         #164
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said

yea he's mad about Winslow...apprently winslow slept with his mom or something, i dunno

12-20-2006, 04:41 PM         #165
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said
Does it look like I need props? Fuk outta here Props....who needs them anyways? :sleepy:

12-20-2006, 04:46 PM         #166
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's see here. K2 owned Porter with a stiff arm faster than a Foster Parent. Threw him to the left easier than Beyonce. Porter "tried" to kiss Cowher on the lips it looked like after their first win of the season. Kellens' girl is retardedly fu*king hot as sh*t. Porter is the f*g, fu*k the Steelers.

12 years ago '05        #167
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 Icy said
Didn't Joey Porter kiss his coach on the mouth?

haha that was the gayest sh*t i've seen this year in all of sports

it was actually on the neck if i remember right

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+89online now  58
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
179 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  44
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
52 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  9
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy