Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^the pioint is kid thinks hes the world, and he aint sh*t yet. thats a problem. i dont remember santana moss, mcgahee, portis comin up in the league like they the best. thats clownish. if they did, i don't remember it and they never made a hge deal about it. everyone knows this winslow is on some big head c*cky sh*t.

and the point why i don't like him is that late hit. gtfoh rook. thinkin he tough cuz he can go hit ppl when they aint lookin after the play done .

u add his swager + a cheapshot = a bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #122
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 C.R.I.P. said:
why would i make sh*t up.
Wow you totally misunderstood what I said. I never said he is a.ss as a player. I said he made an a.ss of himself sayin he is the best RB in the league. After rereading that I cant believe you still thought thats what I meant.

He made himself look like a dumbass sayin that sh*t is what I was trying to convey. Obvioussly McGahee is a good player.
 11 years ago '04        #123
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Swishadude said:
get off my d*ck you lil punk. comment on Winslow not me bi*ch boy.

u prolly wanna suck dat man up, you ol f*g**t a.ss n*gga
 11 years ago '06        #124
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
u prolly wanna suck dat man up, you ol f*g**t a.ss n*gga
i aint tryin to get in some e-beef you f*g**t. quit talkin to me
 11 years ago '06        #125
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
HE'S STILL SALTY OVER THAT STIFF ARM WINSLOW GAVE HIS bi*chASS THE OTHER WEEK THAT PLANTED HIS FACE INTO THE TURF..... PORTER IS THE f*g, GETTIN ALL BENT OUTTA SHAPE CAUSE HE GOT wh0oreD.....LETTIN A YOUNG DUDE GET TO HIM TOO.......
 11 years ago '06        #126
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
winslow and porter are both f*gs... there gay as fu*k.
 11 years ago '04        #127
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
porter has a track record of sh*t-talkin, he likes hearin himself
 11 years ago '06        #128
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Canes fans are funny as fukk...n*ggas know if Joey said that sh*t bout any other dude, n*ggas would be yukkn it up....called the boy a f*g & backed it up w/ "that's what f*gs do" & to top it off apologized to everyone but K2....come on B, that's classic shiit...Joey Porter is the funniest n*gga in the NFL since Brian Cox.
 11 years ago '04        #129
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
my mans collinsworth was gettin him... "i know ur a soldier and all that but please do it between the whistles"
 11 years ago '04        #130
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 C.R.I.P. said:
What is the point you are trying to make.

you cant say he isnt top 5 TE right now. he leads all TE's in Receptions

so what, you are complaining cause he thinks of himself to be better than everybody else...like i said show me one NFL player who dosent.

you dont like that n*gga basically cause of his Swag...just admit that sh*t. its alright you wont be the first and you wont be the last.

thats basically why people hate Miami guys.

they talk sh*t and they brag and they boast...and still do they job.

and you cant say Willis McGahee is a a.ss he has rushed for over 1000 yards every year since he been in the league.
he leads gates in receptions but oddly enough gates has 5 more tds and 100 more yards on 7 less catches and he plays for the same team who has the best record in fball and has the best running back in the league with 29 tds?

EDIT: oh yeah.. even TG is having a better year :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #131
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1448 1448
 rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #132
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
how the fu*k u gonna kiss another man, then turn around and have the nerve to call someone else a f*g.........porter got his f*g**t a.ss tossed by winslow, and thats that.....
 11 years ago '05        #133
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0

i mean, r u really gonna call another man a f*g after u do this ^^^^
 12-15-2006, 09:50 AM         #134
cneale242 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would he call him a cigarette?
 12-15-2006, 12:01 PM         #135
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #136
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 finishim said:
he leads gates in receptions but oddly enough gates has 5 more tds and 100 more yards on 7 less catches and he plays for the same team who has the best record in fball and has the best running back in the league with 29 tds?

EDIT: oh yeah.. even TG is having a better year :rolleyes:
if winslow had rivers throwin to him and LT in his backfield he'd have similar or better numbers than gates
 12-15-2006, 02:57 PM         #137
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
Show me where I said he cant play. He is talented but is a whiny bi*ch. And like it or not blocking is an essential part of the TE position. And yes it does matter if you are a good blocker or not. Quit puttin words in my mouth sayin I said he couldnt play.
so then according to you, gates, Gonzales, and other TE who can't block are incomplete when it comes to playing the TE position?

You can't say Winslow isn't a complete player because he can't block and not say the same thing about Gates and Gonzales or LJ Smith, make up your mind

Swishadude said:
And yall are gay obsessing about him kissing his coach. Who gives a fu*k? Whats that got to do with Winslows bi*ch a.ss?
@ your simple a.ss

if you are going to call someone a f*g...then you might want to make sure that you don't do f*g sh*t first, like kissing your male coach....

that's like if Lil Wayne said Jay-z is a f*g while he's off kissing baby all the time
 12-15-2006, 02:58 PM         #138
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 E1999Eternal said:
how the fu*k u gonna kiss another man, then turn around and have the nerve to call someone else a f*g.........porter got his f*g**t a.ss tossed by winslow, and thats that.....

^^ for some reason, these simple motherfu*kers can't understand this obvious statement
 11 years ago '06        #139
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
so then according to you, gates, Gonzales, and other TE who can't block are incomplete when it comes to playing the TE position?

You can't say Winslow isn't a complete player because he can't block and not say the same thing about Gates and Gonzales or LJ Smith, make up your mind

@ your simple a.ss

if you are going to call someone a f*g...then you might want to make sure that you don't do f*g sh*t first, like kissing your male coach....

that's like if Lil Wayne said Jay-z is a f*g while he's off kissing baby all the time
You know people that are obsessed about gay sh*t are usually gay themself. He kissed a man ON THE CHEEK so he is gay?? You are probably a closet homos3xual.
 12-15-2006, 05:33 PM         #140
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K2>Joey
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy