Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 C.R.I.P. said:


i just feel sorry my man gotta play with the browns. he need to come to minnesota and catch some balls
if he came to MN i would stop being a vikings fan. honestly. I would be sick. Childress would never take a bi*ch like that on his team anyways.

Also that was a great point about the Gates situation. Winslow claims he is the best TE in the league at 90% right before the SD game. Thats bi*ch made.

And that late on Farrior, sh*t like that doesnt happen all the time. It is rare and only done by punk a.ss little bi*chs like Winslow. Like Shootar said, if he never went to the U yall wouldnt be defending him.
 11 years ago '04        #102
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
What's funny is that Winslow has done NOTHING in the NFL and somehow he's a very good TE to Miami fans. Porter is a better LBer than Winslow is a TE for damn sure and it's not debateable. At this point Porter is so far ahead of Winslow as far as success it's not even close, I don't care how young that ho a.ss n*gga is. Winslow is good but Porter sh*ts on him, I don't give a fu*k if he got tossed if they go at it one on one Winslow would get thrashed.
 12-14-2006, 02:01 PM         #103
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because he said he was the best TE he cant dap up Gates? What kinda retarded logic is that? McGahee said hes the best RB, so he cant dap up LJ or LT? Chad Johnson says hes the best WR so he cant dap up Holt or Harrison? What kinda retarded bullsh*t is that? Yall mad cause hes ballin out now and you aint got nothing to hate on. Yall n*gga's crying a river in here, were gonna need a paddle and some Midol for these bi*ches stat
 11 years ago '04        #104
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Swishadude said:
if he came to MN i would stop being a vikings fan. honestly. I would be sick. Childress would never take a bi*ch like that on his team anyways.

Also that was a great point about the Gates situation. Winslow claims he is the best TE in the league at 90% right before the SD game. Thats bi*ch made.

And that late on Farrior, sh*t like that doesnt happen all the time. It is rare and only done by punk a.ss little bi*chs like Winslow. Like Shootar said, if he never went to the U yall wouldnt be defending him.

nope even if he wasnt a Cane i would say Porter was salty for getting tossed...plus there has been plenty of Unnecessary Roughness calls on dudes all around the league for all type of sh*t.


he's grown he can say whatever he want...im almost 100% positive when LaDainian Tomilnson takes the field he knows in his mind he's better than everybody on the field..he may not say it but i guarantee you he is thinking that.

thats just called being confident in your skills period...Chad Johnson does sh*t like this all the time when he is running his mouth.
 11 years ago '06        #105
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
He said he is the best TE in the league at 90% RIGHT BEFORE the SD game. He was calling out Gates. its obvious. Only a bi*ch would do that. If Peyton came out and said "im the best QB in the league" right before the Monday night game that would be a shot at Carson. Thats a fact.

 C.R.I.P. said:
he's grown he can say whatever he want...im almost 100% positive when LaDainian Tomilnson takes the field he knows in his mind he's better than everybody on the field..he may not say it but i guarantee you he is thinking that.

He never says "I am the greatest RB in the league". He knows he is and thats why he is such a class act. You ever hear Peyton say "im the best in the league"? Didnt think so. And Mcgahee made an a.ss out of himself with that nonsense. Everybody laughed it off because he is nowhere near the best RB in the league. Just like Winslow. He is not even close to being the best TE in the league. Its a joke that he even thinks that. Winslow doesnt even deserve to be talked about like this. His attitude is pathetic. There are only 2 players in the NFL I absolutley hate and they are Winslow and Jeremy Stevens.

Its not even worth trying to discuss this with Miami fans. Yall dont listen. Every good point somebody brings up yall just ignore it.


Last edited by Swishadude; 12-14-2006 at 03:42 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #106
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Joey Porter is always gonna have a big mouth


Last edited by beantown; 12-14-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #107
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
porter is mad funny..true tho..wtf he wanna shake his hand and sh*t for..they aint friends...winslow cracks me up..that solider sh*t is hilarious...sounds corny as hell..."i dont give a hell" lolll corny as hell..seemed like he wasnt even as mad as he wanted to act
 11 years ago '06        #108
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
he gettting a fine for saying he soft..wow the No Fun League is getting as gay as the nba now
 11 years ago '06        #109
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
" i dont give a hell"
 11 years ago '06        #110
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
yes for reall..was watching it on youtube sh*t is to funny
 12-14-2006, 03:16 PM         #111
grant88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also its easy to be the TE with the most receptions when your team is down by 30 each game and has to throw the ball to catch up
 12-14-2006, 03:53 PM         #112
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
wow i still dont understand all the winslow lovers in here. Porter is the fu*kin man while winslow is a soft little bi*ch.

and Porter did get punked on that play but he is 10x the player winslow will ever be. i remember people saying he was gonna revolutionize the tight end position he aint even top 5 in the leauge
after ONE YEAR in the league you already sayin he can't play? fu*k outta here...gates can't block, shockey can barely block and he couldn't block for sh*t until coughlin made him, tony gonzales can't block...blocking doesn't have a fu*kin thing to do with it...Winslow is a sh*thead and a jerk, but so is porter...and porter is trying to call someone else a f*g when he's kissing dudes on the cheek and sh*t which is WILD HOMO

Really, fu*kin Porter is mad, he said "He came up and tried to shake my hand before the game, but he doesn't know me," Porter said. "You're not my friend, why are you trying to talk to me? He talks too much and doesn't do anything. He's weak, he's soft. He should move to wide receiver because he doesn't want to block anybody, he doesn't want to be a tight end."



so porter disrespects the kid and then gets mad when he takes a shot at him?

Seems to me that porter started this whole sh*t...got put on his f*g**t a.ss and now he's crying about it instead of hitting back


Last edited by shonuff12; 12-14-2006 at 03:58 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #113
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Swishadude said:
Whats with the Winslow lovers? He is a little bi*ch who cant block for sh*t and runs his mouth like he is the best TE in football. A good TE has to be a good blocker.

Anybody got the gif of Winslow getting laid out after a the cheap shot on Farrior?

Get off Winslow d*ck....u riding dat n*gga d*ck heavy
 11 years ago '04        #114
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 grant88 said:
Also its easy to be the TE with the most receptions when your team is down by 30 each game and has to throw the ball to catch up


dat comment shows that its obvious u dont know sports
 11 years ago '06        #115
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
Get off Winslow d*ck....u riding dat n*gga d*ck heavy
get off my d*ck you lil punk. comment on Winslow not me bi*ch boy.
 11 years ago '06        #116
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 shonuff12 said:
after ONE YEAR in the league you already sayin he can't play? fu*k outta here...gates can't block, shockey can barely block and he couldn't block for sh*t until coughlin made him, tony gonzales can't block...blocking doesn't have a fu*kin thing to do with it...Winslow is a sh*thead and a jerk, but so is porter...and porter is trying to call someone else a f*g when he's kissing dudes on the cheek and sh*t which is WILD HOMO

Really, fu*kin Porter is mad, he said "He came up and tried to shake my hand before the game, but he doesn't know me," Porter said. "You're not my friend, why are you trying to talk to me? He talks too much and doesn't do anything. He's weak, he's soft. He should move to wide receiver because he doesn't want to block anybody, he doesn't want to be a tight end."



so porter disrespects the kid and then gets mad when he takes a shot at him?

Seems to me that porter started this whole sh*t...got put on his f*g**t a.ss and now he's crying about it instead of hitting back
Show me where I said he cant play. He is talented but is a whiny bi*ch. And like it or not blocking is an essential part of the TE position. And yes it does matter if you are a good blocker or not. Quit puttin words in my mouth sayin I said he couldnt play.

And yall are gay obsessing about him kissing his coach. Who gives a fu*k? Whats that got to do with Winslows bi*ch a.ss?


Last edited by Swishadude; 12-14-2006 at 04:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #117
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Swishadude said:
He said he is the best TE in the league at 90% RIGHT BEFORE the SD game. He was calling out Gates. its obvious. Only a bi*ch would do that. If Peyton came out and said "im the best QB in the league" right before the Monday night game that would be a shot at Carson. Thats a fact.




He never says "I am the greatest RB in the league". He knows he is and thats why he is such a class act. You ever hear Peyton say "im the best in the league"? Didnt think so. And Mcgahee made an a.ss out of himself with that nonsense. Everybody laughed it off because he is nowhere near the best RB in the league. Just like Winslow. He is not even close to being the best TE in the league. Its a joke that he even thinks that. Winslow doesnt even deserve to be talked about like this. His attitude is pathetic. There are only 2 players in the NFL I absolutley hate and they are Winslow and Jeremy Stevens.

Its not even worth trying to discuss this with Miami fans. Yall dont listen. Every good point somebody brings up yall just ignore it.
What is the point you are trying to make.


you cant say he isnt top 5 TE right now. he leads all TE's in Receptions

so what, you are complaining cause he thinks of himself to be better than everybody else...like i said show me one NFL player who dosent.

you dont like that n*gga basically cause of his Swag...just admit that sh*t. its alright you wont be the first and you wont be the last.

thats basically why people hate Miami guys.


they talk sh*t and they brag and they boast...and still do they job.


and you cant say Willis McGahee is a a.ss he has rushed for over 1000 yards every year since he been in the league.
 11 years ago '06        #118
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 C.R.I.P. said:
What is the point you are trying to make.


you cant say he isnt top 5 TE right now. he leads all TE's in Receptions

so what, you are complaining cause he thinks of himself to be better than everybody else...like i said show me one NFL player who dosent.

you dont like that n*gga basically cause of his Swag...just admit that sh*t. its alright you wont be the first and you wont be the last.

thats basically why people hate Miami guys.


they talk sh*t and they brag and they boast...and still do they job.


and you cant say Willis McGahee is a a.ss he has rushed for over 1000 yards every year since he been in the league.
Read my post again. Im sayin he was upstaging Gates saying that sh*t right before the game. Thats a bi*ch move. So you think it would be alright for Peyton to say "im the best QB in football" right before he plays Carson and the Bengals on Monday. Only a conceited prick would say some sh*t like that.

Ive stated I hate Winslow many times for his attitude and his swagger that he has done nothing to earn. There is a difference in having swagger and being disprespectful to other players. He should take a page out of some of the REAL superstars of the league and just chill with his mouth.

When did I say McGahee is a.ss? I said he isnt even close to being the best RB in the league, which he isnt. Yall got to stop puttin words in mouth cuz I never said that.

Another guy from the U that yall get defensive over
 11 years ago '06        #119
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 C.R.I.P. said:
didnt Winslow toss Porter like a Rag doll a few weeks back.
Seems like everyone would be off the Steelers d*ck by now. JP aint raw.
 11 years ago '04        #120
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
And Mcgahee made an a.ss out of himself with that nonsense. Everybody laughed it off because he is nowhere near the best RB in the league
why would i make sh*t up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy