Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol @ the canes ryders stickin up for a player in his first full season who hasn't proven d*ck yet in the NFL

Porter shouldn't even be bothering with this chump.
 12-14-2006, 12:21 AM         #82
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes leading the TE in catches and should make the pro bowl this year. And I brought up Gates because you dont need to be an impact blocker at TE position to be great. No one would call Shannon Sharpe a great blocker.

Like I said Porter is bi*ch a made n*gga, hes just mad cause his team is trash and they fluked a super bowl. He will be home watching the playoffs, which is good we dont have to hear this moron talkin trash likes hes somebody
 11 years ago '04        #83
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 SHootar said:
lol @ the canes ryders stickin up for a player in his first full season who hasn't proven d*ck yet in the NFL

Porter shouldn't even be bothering with this chump.
so leading all TE's in the league in Receptions in his first full year is nothing huh :rolleyes:
 12-14-2006, 01:07 AM         #84
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Hes leading the TE in catches and should make the pro bowl this year. And I brought up Gates because you dont need to be an impact blocker at TE position to be great. No one would call Shannon Sharpe a great blocker.

Like I said Porter is bi*ch a made n*gga, hes just mad cause his team is trash and they fluked a super bowl. He will be home watching the playoffs, which is good we dont have to hear this moron talkin trash likes hes somebody
So will Winslow Rite??
Maybe they'll watch 2gether?
 11 years ago '06        #85
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14779 14779
what the fu*k with all the love for that f*g**t Winslow? yall keep talkin about the ONE time Winslow slung Joey Porter around. how bout ALL the times Winslow has got his fu*kin block knocked off? cuz gets lit the fu*k up all the time, droppin passes like hes allergic to em. yall see after Winslow made that bi*ch move what Farrior did? laid his f*g**t a.ss out with a legal hit and knocked the ball loose from that soft f*g**t. fu*k Winslow. he needa go ride his motorcycle somemore.
 11 years ago '06        #86
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
so leading all TE's in the league in Receptions in his first full year is nothing huh :rolleyes:

yes its nothing when u wanna compare it to a veteran pro bowler superbowl champion

are u serious?

this is like a Nas Jeezy beef.

Porter shouldn't even acknowledge baby chump.
 11 years ago '06        #87
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

lol at "fluked superbowl"

that might have been the dumbest comment i've heard this month.

first team to win all games on the road to a SB....gtfoh.

ur such a hater sometimes its sickening bro. sometimes u need to take the canes goggles off cuz its blindin u. u really think Winslow should be gettin respect over Porter??

pleeeeeeeeez. bx gone mad. or at least the canes fans. ya'll ride too much.
 12-14-2006, 01:45 AM         #88
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol at "fluked superbowl"

that might have been the dumbest comment i've heard this month.

first team to win all games on the road to a SB....gtfoh.

ur such a hater sometimes its sickening bro. sometimes u need to take the canes goggles off cuz its blindin u. u really think Winslow should be gettin respect over Porter??

pleeeeeeeeez. bx gone mad. or at least the canes fans. ya'll ride too much.
Porter gets no respect from anyone, I dont give a fu*k about Joey Porter.. Wanna know why? Cause the Patriots own the fu*king Steelers, we run em over everytime we face in the playoffs, almost ever year we in the playoffs we slap around the Steelers. Thats why I dont care for Porter nothing to do with Winslow or being a Cane fan.

Like I said you would have a point with this whole Winslow aint on his level, this is Jeezy vs Nas, if Winslow started it. But he didn't it was Porter that started talking sh*t and he was even involved in the play. So please Porter thought enough to comment about him when Farrior didnt say anything.
 11 years ago '06        #89
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
well then i guess u got a whole nother reason for ur hate on Joey. and lol @ hating a guy cuz ur team 'slaps' them around all the time.

neway i thought the porter winslow sh*t was from b4 that play. i don't know who started what...but i ain't gonna take no rookie's side on this. u saw the hit...that sh*t was cheap and porters rite. how can anyone take winslows side....just from playin sports, that sh*t ain't cool. thats a bi*ch move.
 11 years ago '04        #90
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
This sh*t is great, Kellen is bi*chmade and Porter is his personal BNK. Any kind of n*gga that tries to give a n*gga dap after they sh*t on you is a bi*ch but we all knew that Kellen was a bi*ch anyways just like his daddy.
 11 years ago '04        #91
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
at all the hate in here..

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 12-14-2006 at 08:37 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
yes its nothing when u wanna compare it to a veteran pro bowler superbowl champion

are u serious?

this is like a Nas Jeezy beef.

Porter shouldn't even acknowledge baby chump.
What does that have to do with Porter's status?

nobody is taking nothing away from porter. Porter is a Very Good LB while Winslow is an very good TE. thats that

and no its not like Nas/Jeezy beef.

Porter is mad Winslow tossed his a.ss

and the late hit, which is not even that big of a deal sh*t happens all the time, just gave him even more reason to spit that fire at him
 12-14-2006, 09:18 AM         #93
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao exactly, n*gga kissed his coach, Porter is bi*ch made

hahahah u wouldn't say that sh*t to his face......that man is a BEAST
 11 years ago '06        #94
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
What does that have to do with Porter's status?

nobody is taking nothing away from porter. Porter is a Very Good LB while Winslow is an very good TE. thats that

and no its not like Nas/Jeezy beef.

Porter is mad Winslow tossed his a.ss

and the late hit, which is not even that big of a deal sh*t happens all the time, just gave him even more reason to spit that fire at him

yeah and its bi*chmade...he had beef with the steelers b4 runnin his mouth....so that hit made it even more of a bi*ch move.

if he wasn't a cane u and rakim wouldn't be up in here fending this goof. point blank period.
 11 years ago '05        #95
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Icy said:
Didn't Joey Porter kiss his coach on the mouth?
im not tryin 2 defend dude but he clearly didnt kiss bill cowher on the mouth are u a browns fan?
 11 years ago '05        #96
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
also before the chargers game, he has the descency to say he the best tight end in the game at 90%. (we all know who thats pointing to.)

...then at the end of the game, he goes over to Gates and acting like nothing happened. gtfoh

i mean, how can you respect a guy who says that sh*t when he didnt prove anything during that time. hes good at what he does but that doesnt stop him of being a bi*ch. theres not much players i dont like but hes a f*g period.
 12-14-2006, 01:01 PM         #97
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt porter get thrown aside by this "fag" a few weeks ago?
 12-14-2006, 01:07 PM         #98
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said:
here is the play: this is the souljahhh move

here is the rebuttal by Joey

Thanks for posting this
 11 years ago '04        #99
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
I love how n*ggas call him a f*g cause they dont like his attitude and they dont like his game...

name me one player in the NFL who dont think he's the best football player on the field at all times..cause i bet you everything that same dude is not playing.

i just feel sorry my man gotta play with the browns. he need to come to minnesota and catch some balls
 11 years ago '05        #100
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Swishadude said:
wow i still dont understand all the winslow lovers in here. Porter is the fu*kin man while winslow is a soft little bi*ch.

and Porter did get punked on that play but he is 10x the player winslow will ever be. i remember people saying he was gonna revolutionize the tight end position he aint even top 5 in the leauge
Me personally I'm not a Winslow lover, but why the hell is Porter whining so much about him?

A lot of players talk sh*t all the time, but you don't see him calling anybody else a f*g and catching feelings. Thats what makes me think he still salty about that one hand toss out of bounds.

Both players are exceptional at their respective positions, so talent shouldn't even be a debate.

Sometimes that dude Porter act like he the NFL police or something. Dude needs to
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy