Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Joey Porter = superbowl ring

Winslow = one full season played finally

11 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Swishadude said:
because he cant block and he is soft. he runs his mouth all day and is a whiny bi*ch. I could name at least 5 TE's id rather have. and the fact that the browns have garbage QB's. its a fact junk QB's go to their check down TE's all the time.

your just a U fan so you are biased. i dont expect you to see that he is a lil bi*ch.

Vernon Davis, Gates, Shockey, Gonzales, Witten, Heap , Crumpler, Cooley.......All of these TE's are more complete and better players than Winslow will ever be
Vernon Davis... no way.

those are different type of TE's. Kellen Winslow has always been known for his receiving skills while his blocking was just adaquete.

as a recieving TE which he is...Winslow is better than most TE's in the league.

Joey Porter would rock that n*gga
you mean like he did when Winslow threw his a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #63
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
dont be fooled vernon davis is a beast
 11 years ago '06        #64
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 C.R.I.P. said:
Vernon Davis... no way.

those are different type of TE's. Kellen Winslow has always been known for his receiving skills while his blocking was just adaquete.

as a recieving TE which he is...Winslow is better than most TE's in the league.
Like Porter said, he should switch to receiver than. A top teir TE has to be a great blocker. I agree he is a better receiver than most TE's in the leauge but he is less than adequate at blocking.

And I would take a healthy Vernon Davis over Winslow any day. He is that guy that will revolutionize the TE position. His combination of speed and power is going to torment LB's for years to come. He is too big for a corner to cover too.
 11 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said:
Like Porter said, he should switch to receiver than. A top teir TE has to be a great blocker. I agree he is a better receiver than most TE's in the leauge but he is less than adequate at blocking.

And I would take a healthy Vernon Davis over Winslow any day. He is that guy that will revolutionize the TE position. His combination of speed and power is going to torment LB's for years to come. He is too big for a corner to cover too.
but see thats the mismatch and why he has always been highly coveted.

Winslow is fast enough to cause mismatches with LB's and most Safety's and is big enough to physically out work most CB's.

dont let KW2 Power Fool you, while he might not be a k!ller blocker he packs more than enough power to get the job done.

Winslow is like Jeremy Shocky except and better Athlete.
 11 years ago '04        #66
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Plus you have to remember he just recovered from a very serious injury..he could have wound up like Jason Williams from Duke
 11 years ago '05        #67
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
 FuddtheMC said:

[pic - click to view]

How dare Joey Porter say such a thing, doesn't he understand K2 is a soldier!
that's one of the funniest pictures ever
 11 years ago '06        #68
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
but see thats the mismatch and why he has always been highly coveted.

Winslow is fast enough to cause mismatches with LB's and most Safety's and is big enough to physically out work most CB's.

dont let KW2 Power Fool you, while he might not be a k!ller blocker he packs more than enough power to get the job done.

Winslow is like Jeremy Shocky except and better Athlete.

Im not denying his talent as a receiver at all. My point is that blocking is an essential part of the position and in my opinion he really needs to improve in that area. His attitude irks me quite a bit also. For real dont sleep on Vernon Davis tho. He will be a name we will be saying for a long time.

I think we are both biased seeing as I fu*kin hate the guy and you are a huge U fan. Much respect tho. I like having intelligent convos with people that dont get all pissed about sports talk.
 11 years ago '04        #69
FuddtheMC 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
Due to popular demand

[pic - click to view]

Imma soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #70
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 FuddtheMC said:
Due to popular demand

[pic - click to view]

Imma soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha thats a good one too. personally i like the black and white one better tho
 11 years ago '04        #71
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
i can understand that...alot of people dont like the Attitude we breed down in Coral Gables. and i agree his blocking could use work

im not as high on Vernon Davis as alot of people are because i watched him alot while he was in college and he really never stood out to me with the exception of a few games his last year at Maryland.

while he may have tested well at the Combine and may be a physical freak but he dosent take over games like lets say a Gates or a Shockey can.
 12-13-2006, 11:14 PM         #72
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey Porter got worked by Winslow, so why is he talking. He also kissed another mans neck, so please n*gga is overrated as fu*k.
 11 years ago '06        #73
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Joey Porter got worked by Winslow, so why is he talking. He also kissed another mans neck, so please n*gga is overrated as fu*k.
please hop off Winslows p*nis and quit hatin on one of the best LB's in the country.
 12-13-2006, 11:18 PM         #74
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here. He did kiss his coaches neck and Winslow did toss his a.ss. Porter is one of the most overrated LB's in the league. He talks way to much sh*t and hardly ever backs it up
 12-13-2006, 11:24 PM         #75
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also you act like Antonio Gates is the biggest impact blocker in the league. And Porter should talk about short coming of players, n*gga is constantly burnt, he couldnt gaurd my grandmother if she went deep, he can only pass rush, he should play DE
 11 years ago '06        #76
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Also you act like Antonio Gates is the biggest impact blocker in the league. And Porter should talk about short coming of players, n*gga is constantly burnt, he couldnt gaurd my grandmother if she went deep, he can only pass rush, he should play DE
I know u aint talkin to me. You gettin mad.

The fu*k you talkin about i said Gates is the biggest impact blocker in the league? explain urself

Last edited by Swishadude; 12-13-2006 at 11:54 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #77
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
and whats ur obsession with him kissing his coach on the cheek? i mean id never do it but why you obsessing over it?

Winslow is bi*ch made and if you cant see that u aint lookin.
 11 years ago '04        #78
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
lmao..
 12-13-2006, 11:53 PM         #79
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
"I didn't mean to offend anybody but Kellen Winslow," Porter said Tuesday

* Falls tha Fukk out Laughin'* hahahaha...he called him a f*g twice!! Then told him to line up @ reciever and Run Fades ALL DAY!!!
Joey Porter is dat n*gga..member wat he said about Jeremy Stevens!!!LMAO
 11 years ago '04        #80
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
Porter is still pissed that he got tossed like a mofo like around 2 or 3 weeks ago.. haha.. still that happened to him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy