Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a fag!!

most viewed right now
+32  67
19 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+20  53
46 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-13-2006, 07:31 PM         #51
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuddtheMC said

[pic - click to view]

How dare Joey Porter say such a thing, doesn't he understand K2 is a soldier!
that is fu*king classic

****dies

12 years ago '04        #52
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 7924 7924
sorry, it's one thing to call out bi*ch-made jeremey stevens, but K-2?? is he crazy? kellen ain't no soft dude!

12-13-2006, 07:42 PM         #53
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahha porter... those cats are funny.

12-13-2006, 08:46 PM         #54
williams31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt winslow bi*ch out porter the first time he played by throwing him out of bounds with one hand as he was running to tackle him?

12 years ago '05        #55
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 164 164
Porter mad cause he got tossed with one hand by Winslow....he got the nerve to call another n*gga a f*g when he kissing men and sh*t

12 years ago '06        #56
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
wow i still dont understand all the winslow lovers in here. Porter is the fu*kin man while winslow is a soft little bi*ch.

and Porter did get punked on that play but he is 10x the player winslow will ever be. i remember people saying he was gonna revolutionize the tight end position he aint even top 5 in the leauge

12 years ago '06        #57
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
I know alot of yall don't like Porter, but how the fu*k can yall stick up for Kellen Winslow Jr.??? I know we got alot of of Miami homos in here, but if you can't realize KW2 is the gayest player alive, then theres something wrong with you.

Kellen Winslow Jr. vs Jeramay Stevens for biggest f*g**t alive

12 years ago '04        #58
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,887 | Props total: 7571 7571
how can he not be top 5 in the league when he leads all TE's in Receptions ?

12 years ago '06        #59
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Joey Porter would rock that n*gga

12 years ago '06        #60
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said
how can he not be top 5 in the league when he leads all TE's in Receptions ?
because he cant block and he is soft. he runs his mouth all day and is a whiny bi*ch. I could name at least 5 TE's id rather have. and the fact that the browns have garbage QB's. its a fact junk QB's go to their check down TE's all the time.

your just a U fan so you are biased. i dont expect you to see that he is a lil bi*ch.

Vernon Davis, Gates, Shockey, Gonzales, Witten, Heap , Crumpler, Cooley.......All of these TE's are more complete and better players than Winslow will ever be

12 years ago '06        #61
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Joey Porter = superbowl ring

Winslow = one full season played finally

12 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said
because he cant block and he is soft. he runs his mouth all day and is a whiny bi*ch. I could name at least 5 TE's id rather have. and the fact that the browns have garbage QB's. its a fact junk QB's go to their check down TE's all the time.

your just a U fan so you are biased. i dont expect you to see that he is a lil bi*ch.

Vernon Davis, Gates, Shockey, Gonzales, Witten, Heap , Crumpler, Cooley.......All of these TE's are more complete and better players than Winslow will ever be
Vernon Davis... no way.

those are different type of TE's. Kellen Winslow has always been known for his receiving skills while his blocking was just adaquete.

as a recieving TE which he is...Winslow is better than most TE's in the league.

Joey Porter would rock that n*gga
you mean like he did when Winslow threw his a.ss

12 years ago '05        #63
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 6 6
dont be fooled vernon davis is a beast

12 years ago '06        #64
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said
Vernon Davis... no way.

those are different type of TE's. Kellen Winslow has always been known for his receiving skills while his blocking was just adaquete.

as a recieving TE which he is...Winslow is better than most TE's in the league.
Like Porter said, he should switch to receiver than. A top teir TE has to be a great blocker. I agree he is a better receiver than most TE's in the leauge but he is less than adequate at blocking.

And I would take a healthy Vernon Davis over Winslow any day. He is that guy that will revolutionize the TE position. His combination of speed and power is going to torment LB's for years to come. He is too big for a corner to cover too.

12 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said
Like Porter said, he should switch to receiver than. A top teir TE has to be a great blocker. I agree he is a better receiver than most TE's in the leauge but he is less than adequate at blocking.

And I would take a healthy Vernon Davis over Winslow any day. He is that guy that will revolutionize the TE position. His combination of speed and power is going to torment LB's for years to come. He is too big for a corner to cover too.
but see thats the mismatch and why he has always been highly coveted.

Winslow is fast enough to cause mismatches with LB's and most Safety's and is big enough to physically out work most CB's.

dont let KW2 Power Fool you, while he might not be a k!ller blocker he packs more than enough power to get the job done.

Winslow is like Jeremy Shocky except and better Athlete.

12 years ago '04        #66
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
Plus you have to remember he just recovered from a very serious injury..he could have wound up like Jason Williams from Duke

12 years ago '05        #67
YoungerHov 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 48 48
 FuddtheMC said

[pic - click to view]

How dare Joey Porter say such a thing, doesn't he understand K2 is a soldier!
that's one of the funniest pictures ever

12 years ago '06        #68
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said
but see thats the mismatch and why he has always been highly coveted.

Winslow is fast enough to cause mismatches with LB's and most Safety's and is big enough to physically out work most CB's.

dont let KW2 Power Fool you, while he might not be a k!ller blocker he packs more than enough power to get the job done.

Winslow is like Jeremy Shocky except and better Athlete.

Im not denying his talent as a receiver at all. My point is that blocking is an essential part of the position and in my opinion he really needs to improve in that area. His attitude irks me quite a bit also. For real dont sleep on Vernon Davis tho. He will be a name we will be saying for a long time.

I think we are both biased seeing as I fu*kin hate the guy and you are a huge U fan. Much respect tho. I like having intelligent convos with people that dont get all pissed about sports talk.

12 years ago '04        #69
FuddtheMC 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
Due to popular demand

[pic - click to view]

Imma soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '06        #70
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 FuddtheMC said
Due to popular demand

[pic - click to view]

Imma soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha thats a good one too. personally i like the black and white one better tho

12 years ago '04        #71
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
i can understand that...alot of people dont like the Attitude we breed down in Coral Gables. and i agree his blocking could use work

im not as high on Vernon Davis as alot of people are because i watched him alot while he was in college and he really never stood out to me with the exception of a few games his last year at Maryland.

while he may have tested well at the Combine and may be a physical freak but he dosent take over games like lets say a Gates or a Shockey can.

12-13-2006, 11:14 PM         #72
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey Porter got worked by Winslow, so why is he talking. He also kissed another mans neck, so please n*gga is overrated as fu*k.

12 years ago '06        #73
Swishadude 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Joey Porter got worked by Winslow, so why is he talking. He also kissed another mans neck, so please n*gga is overrated as fu*k.
please hop off Winslows p*nis and quit hatin on one of the best LB's in the country.

12-13-2006, 11:18 PM         #74
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here. He did kiss his coaches neck and Winslow did toss his a.ss. Porter is one of the most overrated LB's in the league. He talks way to much sh*t and hardly ever backs it up

12-13-2006, 11:24 PM         #75
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also you act like Antonio Gates is the biggest impact blocker in the league. And Porter should talk about short coming of players, n*gga is constantly burnt, he couldnt gaurd my grandmother if she went deep, he can only pass rush, he should play DE

Home      

most viewed right now
+89online now  58
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
179 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  44
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
52 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  9
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy