Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls Raped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of how this was reported through the media

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Methadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 18 18
 JaYelL said:
for the power..to know u hold someones life in ur hands gets some ppl off..it's sick shyt but its true
Slave owners used to do it all the time..hence light skinned black ppl
Actually, "light skinned" isn't an attribute that is attained souly from mixing. As far as the hate crime aspect; I think he figured he'd get away cause he was white, but if he was KKK, I think he would have felt that raping her would taint his p*nis. As far as I can tell, he's just a racist, not a KKK. Too bad these guys' gene pooles have already propegated.
 11 years ago '04        #62
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
 catchaBreath said:
Yeah I also believe that women who r*pe little boys are in the same boat. No special treatment....

lol since when does this happen?
 11 years ago '05        #63
claydoe803 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 55 55
 turgeont2001 said:
k...i know KKK is a serious racist group....an i dont agree wit that sh*t...im white too...racism is waste...but at the same time other races sayin sh*t like white boy an sh*t or cracker...thats u bein more racist than me or a nex white guy...jus cause people are white dont mean they are racist...an jus cause he called her a black wh0ore...doesnt mean he is racist...there is a high chance though/..but wouldnt u think if he was a racist he woulda dropped the n bomb?...thats jus my thoughts...its alot of police speculation an we know how much police can lie ab out sh*t...an dont get me wrong...this sh*t should never happen an i hope these mans die in the pain they put those women through
He is right about "cracker" being racist.......but how u guna say a white man callin a black woman "black wh0ore" and he aint racist? He didnt call her wh0ore he said black wh0ore bring her race involved and using it as a derogatory insult that makes him racist jus like kramer bush and all dem otha 1's
 11 years ago '05        #64
claydoe803 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 55 55
 catchaBreath said:
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.
Dis is a racist right here
 11 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Dats Some B.s Right there
 11 years ago '06        #66
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
dem white boys should fu*kin fry
 11 years ago '04        #67
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 LuckyLadyGodess said:
if they're so racists why would he fu*k a black woman.
hate given
 11 years ago '06        #68
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 258 258
mutha fu*kas i hate the KKK!!!! I HOPE THOSE 2 GUYS SUFFER IN JAIL!!! I HOPE HIS DAUGHTER CRYSTAL GET FORCED TO SUCK SOME BLACK c*ck!!!!I HOPE THAT UNBORN BABY OF HIS DONT MAKE IT. AND I HOPE SOMEONE GETS REVENGE ON HIS WIFE AND r*peS HER!!!!death ISNT ENOUGH FOR THOSE PIECES OF TRASH!!!fu*k THE BROTHERHOOD IN JAIL THEY WONT BE ABLE TO PROTECT THESE GUYS. IMM TRY TO BE A C.O TO WHERE THEY GONNA BE LOCKED UP AT. IF I DO GET DAT JOB THEY WILL PAY!!!!
 12-14-2006, 11:31 AM         #69
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 claydoe803 said:
Dis is a racist right here
Um, no "Dis" isn't.

12-14-2006, 11:32 AM         #70
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmoney80 said:
dem white boys should fu*kin fry
Dem black boys who beat up those white girls should fry too. I'm glad we agree on something.
 12-14-2006, 12:18 PM         #71
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its ridiculous how I didn't hear about this or read about this. They should be hung.
 11 years ago '06        #72
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
f*ck those racist rapists, i hope they get f*cked so much in jail they sh*t out pancakes.
 12-14-2006, 12:53 PM         #73
pahyba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There a certain members who post on here are the most racist pricks a person could run accross. I hope to never run into ppl like u bc u are fake and beleive u are superior. Those Im speaking to know who they are. U think u are smart and forever on the defense. Everything u say is undermining. Ur ignorance seeps through every comment u've made. I dont care when these acts occurred bc it happens all the time, u want some one to have sympathy for white ppl but u are incapable of having it for others. U find fault in everything and u make race an issue in every subject. U have to make a point of drawing a line to cross. Race is an issue for every person of color, we have to live through it. U let it be known in your converstation u feel u have to deal with it and its an inconvience to u. U try to rationalize every situation and reason it to justify your theroies as to y things are the way the are. They are that way bc of ppl like u and others. U cant go tip for tap with something u have never felt or experienced. U are racist but u think u are better than that for whatever reason. Maybe its bc u feel u are educated or u have a better understanding of life. U cant bc u are narrow minded are u are living life through one perspective white. U dont know empathy and that is sad. This is not for just one person its for those who constantly post in these forums attmepting to point the finger or justify a wrong act. Those white girls did not deserve what they got but I dont see any of you trying to be captain save a hoe for this black girl that got r*ped repeatedly stapped, and left for dead. U say its the same when its not the only thing common is hate. U compare the acts of some kids to some grown a.ss men with families raping a child. If it was his daughter r*ped that black men would have bn shot while being arrested!! Sins of the parents fall on their children!
 11 years ago '06        #74
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
There a certain members who post on here are the most racist pricks a person could run accross. I hope to never run into ppl like u bc u are fake and beleive u are superior. Those Im speaking to know who they are. U think u are smart and forever on the defense. Everything u say is undermining. Ur ignorance seeps through every comment u've made. I dont care when these acts occurred bc it happens all the time, u want some one to have sympathy for white ppl but u are incapable of having it for others. U find fault in everything and u make race an issue in every subject. U have to make a point of drawing a line to cross. Race is an issue for every person of color, we have to live through it. U let it be known in your converstation u feel u have to deal with it and its an inconvience to u. U try to rationalize every situation and reason it to justify your theroies as to y things are the way the are. They are that way bc of ppl like u and others. U cant go tip for tap with something u have never felt or experienced. U are racist but u think u are better than that for whatever reason. Maybe its bc u feel u are educated or u have a better understanding of life. U cant bc u are narrow minded are u are living life through one perspective white. U dont know empathy and that is sad. This is not for just one person its for those who constantly post in these forums attmepting to point the finger or justify a wrong act. Those white girls did not deserve what they got but I dont see any of you trying to be captain save a hoe for this black girl that got r*ped repeatedly stapped, and left for dead. U say its the same when its not the only thing common is hate. U compare the acts of some kids to some grown a.ss men with families raping a child. If it was his daughter r*ped that black men would have bn shot while being arrested!! Sins of the parents fall on their children!

this is deep. props.
 11 years ago '05        #75
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
Even though this article is old, this sh*t is still hangin in the air where I live. Manning is like 20 min from where I live and I know friends of the girls that were r*ped so this hit home real hard when it happened. Most of you probably don't know but the KKK is still very active in SC, they still have factions here mostly active in Camden, and MANNING.

As far as people coming in here expressing their true feelings about their racial interest, it hurts as an african american to see dumb fu*ks postin sh*t like "if hes so racist why would he fu*k a black girl", or "why didn't he say zzzzzz". Thats just shows how oblivious you are and you probably need to go back to high school and get slapped with a history book.
 11 years ago '04        #76
memphis10 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 2994 2994
*self censored* i dont want to get banned

Last edited by memphis10; 12-14-2006 at 03:55 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #77
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 479 479
hang those pus*y's by the balls.can't wait to they meet big bubba in the shower................they really are going to cry
 11 years ago '04        #78
memphis10 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 BRAZZ said:
why would a kkk member r*pe a BLACK women?
I don't think this guy meant any disrespect or in a negative sense....

he's asking why would a racist white man r*pe a Black woman, if he supposedly think he is supposedly superior. you have to 'think outside the box', and not be so quick to think someone trying to be disrespectful.

take for instance, if a superior Black man were to r*pe an inferior white woman...you would would say why did the superior Black man lower himself to r*pe an inferior white woman who he looks down upon..

not saying the question is okay, because he could of said more, but you have to 'think outside the box.'
 11 years ago '04        #79
memphis10 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 catchaBreath said:
Ok but lately you've been hearing about Kramer, Andy d*ck and so on, so what the hell is your argument?
i don't have an argument....it's just the news, nothing more nothing less

the kramer and andy d*ck situations are pebbles to a giant
 12-14-2006, 04:10 PM         #80
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope some big black dudes r*pe them in prison
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy