Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls Raped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What do you think of how this was reported through the media

Props Slaps
 12-13-2006, 03:10 PM         #41
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid a.ss white supremacists.....
this reminds me of the recent rally of skinheads in WestWood near UCLA
fu*king ridiculous....
i wish those stupid fu*ks would come to Compton and do their white power sh*t here fu*kERS
 11 years ago '05        #42
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

your exact words were this should shut the white boys of BX up...like all white people are gonna be mad because we are all racist
 11 years ago '06        #43
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime

i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. fu*k a trial just pop them.
 11 years ago '05        #44
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 LakerFan said:
i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. fu*k a trial just pop them.

haha you just reminded me how much i hate that fu*kin larry the cable guy
 12-13-2006, 03:32 PM         #45
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

...and it will happen to white people too. What's your point? Hate crimes happen to everyone.
 11 years ago '04        #46
memphis10 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 catchaBreath said:
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
 12-13-2006, 03:37 PM         #47
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
Ok but lately you've been hearing about Kramer, Andy d*ck and so on, so what the hell is your argument?
 11 years ago '04        #48
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r*pe women should be a.ss-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those fu*king weirdo's who r*pe young children that sh*t is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, fu*k em all.
 12-13-2006, 03:52 PM         #49
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnTheReal said:
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r*pe women should be a.ss-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those fu*king weirdo's who r*pe young children that sh*t is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, fu*k em all.
Yeah I also believe that women who r*pe little boys are in the same boat. No special treatment....
 12-13-2006, 03:56 PM         #50
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah memphis, this DID have something to do with the other thread.

And JaiMega, you make yourself look stupid. This isn't going to shut white boys up because it's ANOTHER EXAMPLE of a hate crime. This one is worse than the other thread. Nobody here is condoning it. This was the point we were making the whole time.
 12-13-2006, 03:57 PM         #51
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, and I don't think they're going to make it out of prison alive.
 12-13-2006, 04:31 PM         #52
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because r*pe is a huge display of disrespect.
 12-13-2006, 05:03 PM         #53
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now the black people should see this and feel condolences for those same things happening with iraqi women by these US soliders (not all).... clean up our own countries sh*t before fu*king up other countries
 11 years ago '06        #54
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
its because of things like this that cause some black people not to feel bad when bad stuff happen to white people
 11 years ago '05        #55
mavolous 
space
avatar space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
 BRAZZ said:
why would a kkk member r*pe a BLACK women?
wow, u and the other guy who said the same thing need to learn somethin... u r*pe someone else of a supposed "inferior race/ethnicity/religion/etc." cuz its a form of empowerment and holdin it over their head. thus makin them feel like less of a person, and putting them into that hole of actually feelin inferior... go read a book instead of bein on boxden.

and everyone who says these racist and dumbass comments on BX needs to shut up. ignorance begets ignorance. dumbasses.
 12-13-2006, 05:20 PM         #56
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 10th date. This was soley put out in response to another recent news article, and for no other reason. The key component in the word "news" is N-E-W.

It was likely actually posted when it happened back in July.

Oh well, all rapists deserve to die if you ask me. Carry on.
 12-13-2006, 06:09 PM         #57
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white ppl can get TWISTED sometimes.. i miss the good ol whtie friends dat didnt care about the color of skin n ur background
 12-13-2006, 06:20 PM         #58
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism is still alive









One
 12-13-2006, 07:52 PM         #59
rush0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some A Time To k!ll sh*t, im glad she's okay, props to her for being smart enough to play dead. jail is not enough for these f*gs. How I see it...there are white people, black people, and racist people. 3 completely different groups.
 11 years ago '06        #60
anynameado 
space
avatar space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 Sanchez said:
are u serious

i hope she not
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy