Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls Raped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What do you think of how this was reported through the media

Props Slaps
 12-13-2006, 12:11 PM         #21
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LuckyLadyGodess said:
if they're so racists why would he fu*k a black woman.
dumbest comment i've ever read on bx
 12-13-2006, 12:19 PM         #22
rdebose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they're goin to get it when they go to prison so the judge won't have anythinng to worry about no matter how long or short they're bid is goin to b.
 11 years ago '04        #23
memphis10 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 LuckyLadyGodess said:
if they're so racists why would he fu*k a black woman.
I definitely get what your saying, it puzzles me as well. "If you supposedly hate another race so much were you think your superior than why would you lower yourself to r*pe their females." It's a contradiction is what it is.
 11 years ago '06        #24
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
props on the article. i hope somebody f*ck them up.
 11 years ago '06        #25
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Stack_Bundles said:
"Racism Still Alive They Just Be Concealin' It"

Anyone Who Denies This Is A Racist In My Mind
:applause: Gotta agree with you on that man. I said that the other day that the racist whites (AND I"M NOT SAYING ALL) but the racist whites still have that sick a.ss hate about blacks and other races of people but they just hide the shyt now. And the reason i say whites is because yall's race started the racism shyt with slavery and k!llin up all those Indians and etc you can see it through history.
 11 years ago '04        #26
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
 memphis10 said:
I definitely get what your saying, it puzzles me as well. "If you supposedly hate another race so much were you think your superior than why would you lower yourself to r*pe their females." It's a contradiction is what it is.
Control Is An Essential Part Of Racism Which Is Why There Was Slavery
 12-13-2006, 01:23 PM         #27
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...karma...will come a knocking...Rape is disgusting...
 12-13-2006, 01:31 PM         #28
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate that sh*t, people need Jesus.
 12-13-2006, 01:34 PM         #29
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say hang em
 12-13-2006, 01:36 PM         #30
turgeont2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k...i know KKK is a serious racist group....an i dont agree wit that sh*t...im white too...racism is waste...but at the same time other races sayin sh*t like white boy an sh*t or cracker...thats u bein more racist than me or a nex white guy...jus cause people are white dont mean they are racist...an jus cause he called her a black wh0ore...doesnt mean he is racist...there is a high chance though/..but wouldnt u think if he was a racist he woulda dropped the n bomb?...thats jus my thoughts...its alot of police speculation an we know how much police can lie ab out sh*t...an dont get me wrong...this sh*t should never happen an i hope these mans die in the pain they put those women through
 12-13-2006, 01:38 PM         #31
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime
Why are you bringing up an article that was released in July...this isnt "new" NEWS.
 12-13-2006, 01:40 PM         #32
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said:
umm yea since i'm white i'm gonna shut up because you throw an article out about the KKK...fu*k the KKK. That is a hate crime to the fullest. I wish all the klan members would just be tossed in prison. I don't understand your point that this should shut the white boys of BX up...Are you saying that white people are all part of the klan?
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.
 11 years ago '04        #33
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
SMH Sad Stuff
 11 years ago '05        #34
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 catchaBreath said:
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.

yea i gotcha man...i posted over in that forum as well. I argue to the death that both cases are extremely disgusting and wrong, there is no reason to be degrading women to any degree. Seriously though people, don't come out generalizing that all white/black any race is completely racist. I am living proof that not all white people are racist. I know that there are racists out there though trust me i'm not blind to that..i mean the way i was brought up was to respect people as they are. i look at everybody the same and thats real talk.
 12-13-2006, 02:51 PM         #35
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said:
yea i gotcha man...i posted over in that forum as well. I argue to the death that both cases are extremely disgusting and wrong, there is no reason to be degrading women to any degree. Seriously though people, don't come out generalizing that all white/black any race is completely racist. I am living proof that not all white people are racist. I know that there are racists out there though trust me i'm not blind to that..i mean the way i was brought up was to respect people as they are. i look at everybody the same and thats real talk.

Now that's fu*king real talk for once.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #36
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,664 | Props total: 497 497
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime
you're a fu*king moron. you act like the white people on BX condone sh*t like this, or pass off most racially motivated hate crimes. everybody knows this sh*t happens, and as sad as it is, people like you don't make it any better with comments like that. sure, there are some dumbasses with no more brains than the idiots who did this to that girl who don't care, but the majority doesn't like it anymore than you or anyone else. personally, anybody being r*ped and stabbed is fu*ked up, i don't care what color they are. it's bad enough it happened in the first place.
 11 years ago '04        #37
Top Ramen 
space
avatar space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 JaiMega said:
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime
yo



your maddddd dumb
 12-13-2006, 03:01 PM         #38
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
you're a fu*king moron. you act like the white people on BX condone sh*t like this, or pass off most racially motivated hate crimes. everybody knows this sh*t happens, and as sad as it is, people like you don't make it any better with comments like that. sure, there are some dumbasses with no more brains than the idiots who did this to that girl who don't care, but the majority doesn't like it anymore than you or anyone else. personally, anybody being r*ped and stabbed is fu*ked up, i don't care what color they are. it's bad enough it happened in the first place.
Real talk again. :applause: :applause: :applause:

I'm glad you guys see through the idiots on these websites. Always trying to start sh*t.....

They claim racism but they are the racist ones themselves.
 11 years ago '06        #39
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
Investigators say inside the mobile home, the victim was choked and had her neck cut with a knife before she was repeatedly r*ped by the two men.\


^^^^^^^^^6 fu*king a dead body or halfdead. aint right
 11 years ago '05        #40
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 pookybear11 said:
umm yea since i'm white i'm gonna shut up because you throw an article out about the KKK...fu*k the KKK. That is a hate crime to the fullest. I wish all the klan members would just be tossed in prison. I don't understand your point that this should shut the white boys of BX up...Are you saying that white people are all part of the klan?
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy