Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls Raped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

most viewed right now
+166  184
80 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What do you think of how this was reported through the media

12 years ago '04        #26
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 269 269
 memphis10 said
I definitely get what your saying, it puzzles me as well. "If you supposedly hate another race so much were you think your superior than why would you lower yourself to r*pe their females." It's a contradiction is what it is.
Control Is An Essential Part Of Racism Which Is Why There Was Slavery

12-13-2006, 01:23 PM         #27
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...karma...will come a knocking...Rape is disgusting...

12-13-2006, 01:31 PM         #28
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate that sh*t, people need Jesus.

12-13-2006, 01:34 PM         #29
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say hang em

12-13-2006, 01:36 PM         #30
turgeont2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k...i know KKK is a serious racist group....an i dont agree wit that sh*t...im white too...racism is waste...but at the same time other races sayin sh*t like white boy an sh*t or cracker...thats u bein more racist than me or a nex white guy...jus cause people are white dont mean they are racist...an jus cause he called her a black wh0ore...doesnt mean he is racist...there is a high chance though/..but wouldnt u think if he was a racist he woulda dropped the n bomb?...thats jus my thoughts...its alot of police speculation an we know how much police can lie ab out sh*t...an dont get me wrong...this sh*t should never happen an i hope these mans die in the pain they put those women through

12-13-2006, 01:38 PM         #31
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime
Why are you bringing up an article that was released in July...this isnt "new" NEWS.

12-13-2006, 01:40 PM         #32
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said
umm yea since i'm white i'm gonna shut up because you throw an article out about the KKK...fu*k the KKK. That is a hate crime to the fullest. I wish all the klan members would just be tossed in prison. I don't understand your point that this should shut the white boys of BX up...Are you saying that white people are all part of the klan?
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.

12 years ago '04        #33
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,284 | Props total: 18708 18708
SMH Sad Stuff

12 years ago '05        #34
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 catchaBreath said
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.

yea i gotcha man...i posted over in that forum as well. I argue to the death that both cases are extremely disgusting and wrong, there is no reason to be degrading women to any degree. Seriously though people, don't come out generalizing that all white/black any race is completely racist. I am living proof that not all white people are racist. I know that there are racists out there though trust me i'm not blind to that..i mean the way i was brought up was to respect people as they are. i look at everybody the same and thats real talk.

12-13-2006, 02:51 PM         #35
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said
yea i gotcha man...i posted over in that forum as well. I argue to the death that both cases are extremely disgusting and wrong, there is no reason to be degrading women to any degree. Seriously though people, don't come out generalizing that all white/black any race is completely racist. I am living proof that not all white people are racist. I know that there are racists out there though trust me i'm not blind to that..i mean the way i was brought up was to respect people as they are. i look at everybody the same and thats real talk.

Now that's fu*king real talk for once.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

12 years ago '04        #36
KnightOfTears 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 931 931

you're a fu*king moron. you act like the white people on BX condone sh*t like this, or pass off most racially motivated hate crimes. everybody knows this sh*t happens, and as sad as it is, people like you don't make it any better with comments like that. sure, there are some dumbasses with no more brains than the idiots who did this to that girl who don't care, but the majority doesn't like it anymore than you or anyone else. personally, anybody being r*ped and stabbed is fu*ked up, i don't care what color they are. it's bad enough it happened in the first place.

12 years ago '04        #37
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 JaiMega said

yo

your maddddd dumb

12-13-2006, 03:01 PM         #38
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said
you're a fu*king moron. you act like the white people on BX condone sh*t like this, or pass off most racially motivated hate crimes. everybody knows this sh*t happens, and as sad as it is, people like you don't make it any better with comments like that. sure, there are some dumbasses with no more brains than the idiots who did this to that girl who don't care, but the majority doesn't like it anymore than you or anyone else. personally, anybody being r*ped and stabbed is fu*ked up, i don't care what color they are. it's bad enough it happened in the first place.
Real talk again. :applause: :applause: :applause:

I'm glad you guys see through the idiots on these websites. Always trying to start sh*t.....

They claim racism but they are the racist ones themselves.

12 years ago '06        #39
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,831 | Props total: 226 226
Investigators say inside the mobile home, the victim was choked and had her neck cut with a knife before she was repeatedly r*ped by the two men.\

^^^^^^^^^6 fu*king a dead body or halfdead. aint right

12 years ago '05        #40
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 19 19
 pookybear11 said
umm yea since i'm white i'm gonna shut up because you throw an article out about the KKK...fu*k the KKK. That is a hate crime to the fullest. I wish all the klan members would just be tossed in prison. I don't understand your point that this should shut the white boys of BX up...Are you saying that white people are all part of the klan?
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

12-13-2006, 03:10 PM         #41
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid a.ss white supremacists.....
this reminds me of the recent rally of skinheads in WestWood near UCLA
fu*king ridiculous....
i wish those stupid fu*ks would come to Compton and do their white power sh*t here fu*kERS

12 years ago '05        #42
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 JaiMega said
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

your exact words were this should shut the white boys of BX up...like all white people are gonna be mad because we are all racist

12 years ago '06        #43
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651

i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. fu*k a trial just pop them.

12 years ago '05        #44
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 LakerFan said
i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. fu*k a trial just pop them.

haha you just reminded me how much i hate that fu*kin larry the cable guy

12-13-2006, 03:32 PM         #45
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said

...and it will happen to white people too. What's your point? Hate crimes happen to everyone.

12 years ago '04        #46
memphis10 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 3980 3980
 catchaBreath said

it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax

12-13-2006, 03:37 PM         #47
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
Ok but lately you've been hearing about Kramer, Andy d*ck and so on, so what the hell is your argument?

12 years ago '04        #48
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,239 | Props total: 530 530
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r*pe women should be a.ss-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those fu*king weirdo's who r*pe young children that sh*t is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, fu*k em all.

12-13-2006, 03:52 PM         #49
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnTheReal said
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r*pe women should be a.ss-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those fu*king weirdo's who r*pe young children that sh*t is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, fu*k em all.
Yeah I also believe that women who r*pe little boys are in the same boat. No special treatment....

12-13-2006, 03:56 PM         #50
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah memphis, this DID have something to do with the other thread.

And JaiMega, you make yourself look stupid. This isn't going to shut white boys up because it's ANOTHER EXAMPLE of a hate crime. This one is worse than the other thread. Nobody here is condoning it. This was the point we were making the whole time.

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  62
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
57 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  50
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  14
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  9
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  8
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy