most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of how this was reported through the media

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
7418 pageviews
88 comments

memphis10 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1180 1180
Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls r*ped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

Accused rapists have ties to KKK, investigators say

(Manning) July 10, 2006 - Investigators now say the alleged s3xual a.ssault and stabbing of a teenage girl in Manning was a hate crime.

Jeremy Sweat and Dustin Evans are charged with raping and stabbing a 15-year-old girl one week ago.

Sweat and Evans are white. The alleged victim is black.

The sheriff says officers believe Sweat and Evans targeted her because of her race, and may have been targeting any African-American woman.
As a teenager, investigators say Jeremy Sweat liked the Ku Klux Klan.

Deputies showed News 10 a report from a camp for troubled teens in Louisiana, stating he "frequently makes references to his involvement in the KKK."

The 1997 report also said Sweat "threatens to k!ll specific staff members."

Since moving to Clarendon County a year ago, deputies believe Sweat's violent feelings grew.

"He doesn't make references to the KKK, but he does make references to the lack of value he places on the young woman's life. Basically he said, she's just a black wh0ore-- no one's going to care about her," says Tommie Burgess.

Lieutenant Tommie Burgess says officers also believe Sweat and Evans r*ped a black woman from Summerton last month.

Both women said the men talked about k!lling them.

"The first victim ... They talked about throwing her to the alligators ... The second one, they discussed tying blocks to her legs and throwing her in the lake," Burgess says.

Investigators believe Sweat and Evans may have approached more black women. A group of girls told deputies the men came up to them at this Waffle House, and asked if they wanted to go to their house and drink beer. The girls said no.

As of Monday night, both men remained in jail after a judge denied bond.

Charges, background and timeline

21-year-old Dustin L. Evans was charged with first-degree criminal s3xual conduct, kidnapping and a.ssault and battery with intent to k!ll. He was taken into custody without incident at approximately 9:05 Thursday morning at his mother's home in Manning. He's now at the Clarendon County jail.

Evans' wife says he'd been gone for three days, but gave up, saying he couldn't run anymore. "All he could do was cry. Like he was just really scared. He let them handcuff him. He didn't try to f!ght."

24-year-old Jeremy Shay Sweat was arrested last Monday afternoon and faces the same charges.

Investigators say inside the mobile home, the victim was choked and had her neck cut with a knife before she was repeatedly r*ped by the two men.

They then forced her into a shower, told her to turn around and began stabbing her. The teenager fell into the bathtub and played dead.

She played dead and overheard the men talking about getting some trash bags and dumping her body in a lake. That's when her attackers left.

Then she ran away, climbing over the back fence to get help next door. Oather Webster tells what happened next, "I could hear somebody stumbling and banging on the wall as they were going down the porch."

The girl was soaked in blood and pounding on Webster's house, begging to be let in, "I had this blood-soaked figure come bolting in the house."

"She was starting to go into shock. I'm a.ssuming from loss of blood. I mean the amount of blood that she had left on the walls and the spot where she had sat in my dining area, was tremendous."

A sheriff's spokesman says the victim is recovering from her wounds, and doing well. Authorities said Thursday she has been released from the hospital.

The case will be prosecuted by the 3rd Circuit Solicitor's Office. As always, officials stress all defendants are innocent until proven guilty.

That's important to Evans' wife Crystal. Two years ago, Dustin Evans was a proud new father of his first child with Crystal, who's now pregnant with the couple's second baby. "He was a gentle guy. I mean he'll appear to be kind of rough to people, but he's really gentle. I mean, because of the tattoos and his body build, I mean he appears to look rough, but he's just always been real gentle."

Investigators say they have also linked Sweat and Evans to the r*pe of a 45-year-old Summerton woman June 20th. She was also black.

source:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.wistv.com/Glob .. 17336&nav=0RaP

88 comments for "Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls Raped By White Men With KKK Affiliation"

10 years ago '05        #2
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 2 2
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime
 10 years ago '05        #3
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 9 9
 10 years ago '04        #4
BigBang 
space
space
$1,486 | Props total: 38 38
co sign^^^^
 10 years ago '05        #5
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 47 47
Give em the death penalty...Raping a 15yr old? Come on' man...you got a baby and another on the way...These truly are the last days!!
 12-13-2006, 11:03 AM         #6
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that was in my town we would been rioting an hour later!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #7
Floeji 
space
space
$5,525 | Props total: 62 62
These cracker a.ss crackers are going to jail....Say hi to Adebisi bi*ch.
 12-13-2006, 11:07 AM         #8
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow... when these cats get to jail, its pretty much over them... to like hte tenth degree...
 12-13-2006, 11:19 AM         #9
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 10? ??? Thanks for the news.
 10 years ago '06        #10
kangkong 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
july 10? i'm surprise i never heard of this in the news. hopefully those f*ckers spend the rest of their lives in jail getting cornholed day in day out.
 10 years ago '05        #11
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime

umm yea since i'm white i'm gonna shut up because you throw an article out about the KKK...fu*k the KKK. That is a hate crime to the fullest. I wish all the klan members would just be tossed in prison. I don't understand your point that this should shut the white boys of BX up...Are you saying that white people are all part of the klan?
 12-13-2006, 11:36 AM         #12
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully they will get r*ped in prison but the number of black and latino prisoners should outnumber the number of brotherhood members at whatever prison they send these a**holes to
 10 years ago '04        #13
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 2 2
 Floeji said:
These cracker a.ss crackers are going to jail....Say hi to Adebisi bi*ch.

i dont think you should be using racial slurs your just promoting this further.
 12-13-2006, 11:45 AM         #14
LuckyLadyGodess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they're so racists why would he fu*k a black woman.
 12-13-2006, 11:47 AM         #15
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LuckyLadyGodess said:
are u serious
 12-13-2006, 11:51 AM         #16
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't send them to prison, bring them to everyhood in america and let us give them a punishment of our choice. 50 states 10 hoods in every state. that 500 punishments,rape them boys with a sharp end of a broom stick and cut of there nippels with nail clippers. and thats just the beggining....sorry but this sh*t gets me HEATED
 10 years ago '05        #17
JaYelL 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,339 | Props total: 1513 1513
 LuckyLadyGodess said:
for the power..to know u hold someones life in ur hands gets some ppl off..it's sick shyt but its true
Slave owners used to do it all the time..hence light skinned black ppl

Last edited by JaYelL; 12-13-2006 at 11:59 AM..
 12-13-2006, 11:57 AM         #18
cv837 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA....these mutha fu*kas are going to get a.ss r*ped day in and day out...they might even get stabbed;I feel that is the only true justice they can recieve
 10 years ago '04        #19
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 33 33
"Racism Still Alive They Just Be Concealin' It"

Anyone Who Denies This Is A Racist In My Mind
 12-13-2006, 12:09 PM         #20
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another fool who is motivated by hate he think he got something to prove
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago