Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls Raped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
69 viewing
Image inside Godfather 50 Goes To The Kardashian Circus Freak Show
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Audio inside "I Feel Like I Can Still Have Sex With Taylor Because I Made That bi-ch..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
56 viewing
NFL WTF!!!! Dude Delivers Spot on Prediction of Fixed ass SUPER BOWL 50 Two Mo..
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
43 viewing
Well Damn Stevie J and Nick almost fight on Wild Out Cuz Stebie said he smashe..
87 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
What do you think of how this was reported through the media

Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls r*ped By White Men With KKK Affiliation
Old 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
7059 pageviews
88 comments

memphis10 4 heat pts space
space
$5,226 | POWERFUL
Accused rapists have ties to KKK, investigators say

(Manning) July 10, 2006 - Investigators now say the alleged s3xual a.ssault and stabbing of a teenage girl in Manning was a hate crime.

Jeremy Sweat and Dustin Evans are charged with raping and stabbing a 15-year-old girl one week ago.

Sweat and Evans are white. The alleged victim is black.

The sheriff says officers believe Sweat and Evans targeted her because of her race, and may have been targeting any African-American woman.
As a teenager, investigators say Jeremy Sweat liked the Ku Klux Klan.

Deputies showed News 10 a report from a camp for troubled teens in Louisiana, stating he "frequently makes references to his involvement in the KKK."

The 1997 report also said Sweat "threatens to k!ll specific staff members."

Since moving to Clarendon County a year ago, deputies believe Sweat's violent feelings grew.

"He doesn't make references to the KKK, but he does make references to the lack of value he places on the young woman's life. Basically he said, she's just a black wh0ore-- no one's going to care about her," says Tommie Burgess.

Lieutenant Tommie Burgess says officers also believe Sweat and Evans r*ped a black woman from Summerton last month.

Both women said the men talked about k!lling them.

"The first victim ... They talked about throwing her to the alligators ... The second one, they discussed tying blocks to her legs and throwing her in the lake," Burgess says.

Investigators believe Sweat and Evans may have approached more black women. A group of girls told deputies the men came up to them at this Waffle House, and asked if they wanted to go to their house and drink beer. The girls said no.

As of Monday night, both men remained in jail after a judge denied bond.

Charges, background and timeline

21-year-old Dustin L. Evans was charged with first-degree criminal s3xual conduct, kidnapping and a.ssault and battery with intent to k!ll. He was taken into custody without incident at approximately 9:05 Thursday morning at his mother's home in Manning. He's now at the Clarendon County jail.

Evans' wife says he'd been gone for three days, but gave up, saying he couldn't run anymore. "All he could do was cry. Like he was just really scared. He let them handcuff him. He didn't try to f!ght."

24-year-old Jeremy Shay Sweat was arrested last Monday afternoon and faces the same charges.

Investigators say inside the mobile home, the victim was choked and had her neck cut with a knife before she was repeatedly r*ped by the two men.

They then forced her into a shower, told her to turn around and began stabbing her. The teenager fell into the bathtub and played dead.

She played dead and overheard the men talking about getting some trash bags and dumping her body in a lake. That's when her attackers left.

Then she ran away, climbing over the back fence to get help next door. Oather Webster tells what happened next, "I could hear somebody stumbling and banging on the wall as they were going down the porch."

The girl was soaked in blood and pounding on Webster's house, begging to be let in, "I had this blood-soaked figure come bolting in the house."

"She was starting to go into shock. I'm a.ssuming from loss of blood. I mean the amount of blood that she had left on the walls and the spot where she had sat in my dining area, was tremendous."

A sheriff's spokesman says the victim is recovering from her wounds, and doing well. Authorities said Thursday she has been released from the hospital.

The case will be prosecuted by the 3rd Circuit Solicitor's Office. As always, officials stress all defendants are innocent until proven guilty.

That's important to Evans' wife Crystal. Two years ago, Dustin Evans was a proud new father of his first child with Crystal, who's now pregnant with the couple's second baby. "He was a gentle guy. I mean he'll appear to be kind of rough to people, but he's really gentle. I mean, because of the tattoos and his body build, I mean he appears to look rough, but he's just always been real gentle."

Investigators say they have also linked Sweat and Evans to the r*pe of a 45-year-old Summerton woman June 20th. She was also black.

source:
http://www.wistv.com/Glob .. 17336&nav=0RaP

top in section
31 viewing
Image inside Ciara says, Future returned their baby in dirty clothes, smelling like piss and smokes
58 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
17 viewing
 NFL 25 big-name NFL players who will get cut in the next 30 days
29 comments
top in sports/24hrs

Old 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
JaiMega  space
space
$15,141 | 0
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime
Old 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
Nycsom1985  space
space
$1,695 | 1489293
Old 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
BigBang  space
space
$1,474 | 723191
co sign^^^^
Old 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
thatboydrae  space
space
$1,176 | 2700512
Give em the death penalty...Raping a 15yr old? Come on' man...you got a baby and another on the way...These truly are the last days!!
Old 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
nc4life  space
space
$987 | 1841346
if that was in my town we would been rioting an hour later!!!!
Old 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
Floeji  space
space
$5,463 | 7939436
These cracker a.ss crackers are going to jail....Say hi to Adebisi bi*ch.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:07 AMclass of -  - #8
Young Candino  space
space
$n/a |
Wow... when these cats get to jail, its pretty much over them... to like hte tenth degree...
Old 12-13-2006, 11:19 AMclass of -  - #9
stfukthnx  space
space
$n/a |
July 10? ??? Thanks for the news.
Old 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
kangkong  space
space
$116 | 163212
july 10? i'm surprise i never heard of this in the news. hopefully those f*ckers spend the rest of their lives in jail getting cornholed day in day out.
Old 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
pookybear11  space
space
$1,080 | 3676515
JaiMega said:
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime

umm yea since i'm white i'm gonna shut up because you throw an article out about the KKK...fu*k the KKK. That is a hate crime to the fullest. I wish all the klan members would just be tossed in prison. I don't understand your point that this should shut the white boys of BX up...Are you saying that white people are all part of the klan?
Old 12-13-2006, 11:36 AMclass of -  - #12
Sanchez  space
space
$n/a |
hopefully they will get r*ped in prison but the number of black and latino prisoners should outnumber the number of brotherhood members at whatever prison they send these a**holes to
Old 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
Merk  space
space
$694 | 951002
Floeji said:
These cracker a.ss crackers are going to jail....Say hi to Adebisi bi*ch.

i dont think you should be using racial slurs your just promoting this further.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:45 AMclass of -  - #14
LuckyLadyGodess  space
space
$n/a |
if they're so racists why would he fu*k a black woman.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:47 AMclass of -  - #15
Sanchez  space
space
$n/a |
LuckyLadyGodess said:
are u serious
Old 12-13-2006, 11:51 AMclass of -  - #16
rawproduct03  space
space
$n/a |
don't send them to prison, bring them to everyhood in america and let us give them a punishment of our choice. 50 states 10 hoods in every state. that 500 punishments,rape them boys with a sharp end of a broom stick and cut of there nippels with nail clippers. and thats just the beggining....sorry but this sh*t gets me HEATED
Old 9 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #17
JaYelL 6 heat pts space
space
$3,002 | 9894346
LuckyLadyGodess said:
for the power..to know u hold someones life in ur hands gets some ppl off..it's sick shyt but its true
Slave owners used to do it all the time..hence light skinned black ppl

Last edited by JaYelL; 12-13-2006 at 11:59 AM..
Old 12-13-2006, 11:57 AMclass of -  - #18
cv837  space
space
$n/a |
HAHA....these mutha fu*kas are going to get a.ss r*ped day in and day out...they might even get stabbed;I feel that is the only true justice they can recieve
Old 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts space
space
$3,025 | 20995122
"Racism Still Alive They Just Be Concealin' It"

Anyone Who Denies This Is A Racist In My Mind
Old 12-13-2006, 12:09 PMclass of -  - #20
bdboy04  space
space
$n/a |
another fool who is motivated by hate he think he got something to prove

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Forget English talk body language @damnaarielle GREAT TITS SERIES
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Bernie Sanders kepin it 10000000% real, 16 years ago
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Carnival2016
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Muscle Booty
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Ginger spice rack
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Comcast begs Atlanta customers not to switch to Google Fiber
79 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Deadpool Post Credit Description (SPOILER'S)
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Nelly has officially hit rock bottom (and plummeted through the floor)
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time