White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 catchaBreath said:
What about them? The black stripper constructed a lie for money.

11 years ago '05        #162
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said:
u still talking sh*t like its all of sudden cool for white folks to do bad sh*t and get away with it but when a n*gga does u wanna k!ll em all. all these years white folks been doing n*ggas bad now yall wanna complain. dont complain now u should of thought about that sh*t when yall stealing n*ggas from there land to come work for free. you should of thought about it when yall beat a n*gga to death for whistling at a white girl. you white boys dont know sh*t. u aint nevr been black and aint never gonna be black so shut the fu*k up. u coming in here feeling all bad for these white girls like it's the first and last time this sh*t happend. im just glad it wasnt black on black this time.

Damn people i mean all this sh*t going on is part of a new generation of hate...Its not that these girls that beat them up were around during the civil rights movement..They are part of a generation where there really is no need for any racism, but its the fact that these biases are passed down that is the problem. And don't act like because i'm white that is the reason why i feel bad for these 3 girls. I feel even worse for the man that got shot outside the club before his wedding. All this racism though is disgusting. Why be a part of it when you can really make the generation after us understand equality.
 11 years ago '06        #163
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,604 | Props total: 2227 2227
The only thing as a black man I hate more than racist fukk a.ss crackers are geechy a.ss ignorant mutha fukkin n*ggas....n*ggas like that fukk everything up as a whole all of us....gettin real sick of that bs....we all know the history or our people in our country, but @ what point are we gonna do something bout it...these girls weren't contributing to their condition just because they're white...n*ggas need to focus more on us & less on trivial matters in the periphery.....like the whole Kramer situation....yeah, he said zzzzzz, but if that were the only problem w/our people, then I could see going hard on dude, but he nor the girls attacked, are spreading STD's, sending our men to jail, addicting our people, murdering us, or anything else that plagues us today.
 11 years ago '05        #164
dmunson318 
space
space
 pookybear11 said:
Damn people i mean all this sh*t going on is part of a new generation of hate...Its not that these girls that beat them up were around during the civil rights movement..They are part of a generation where there really is no need for any racism, but its the fact that these biases are passed down that is the problem. And don't act like because i'm white that is the reason why i feel bad for these 3 girls. I feel even worse for the man that got shot outside the club before his wedding. All this racism though is disgusting. Why be a part of it when you can really make the generation after us understand equality.
i feel what your sayin, but yall dont listen this sh*t will never be right b/c it wasnt right from the start. this argument about this white girl gettin beat up shouldn't even be this big right now. they are still breathing. if a n*gga gets k!lled by some kkk member only way we are gonna hear about it is if u stay in that area and someone post it on boxden or something. then look at the bullsh*t they wrote in the article: "they were wearing rocawear" who gives a fu*k it aint no different than wearing ambercrombie.. black get sterotyped for everything we ever did. unless u was michael jordan or oprah.
 11 years ago '05        #165
dmunson318 
space
space
where was the white people during katrina? maybe 50 came to help. big ups to sean penn.
 11 years ago '05        #166
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said:
i feel what your sayin, but yall dont listen this sh*t will never be right b/c it wasnt right from the start. this argument about this white girl gettin beat up shouldn't even be this big right now. they are still breathing. if a n*gga gets k!lled by some kkk member only way we are gonna hear about it is if u stay in that area and someone post it on boxden or something. then look at the bullsh*t they wrote in the article: "they were wearing rocawear" who gives a fu*k it aint no different than wearing ambercrombie.. black get sterotyped for everything we ever did. unless u was michael jordan or oprah.

i know what you mean man some people will never change....its just k!lls me because i know alot of people of all races like myself that find it easy to coexist...The whole rocawear thing, man that makes no damn sense(very pointless to throw in the article). But really, any story like this no matter what race/religion anything, needs to be exploited until people get sick of hearing about it and realize that the sh*t is stupid and its time for change.
 11 years ago '04        #167
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
 yumflip said:
The only thing as a black man I hate more than racist fukk a.ss crackers are geechy a.ss ignorant mutha fukkin n*ggas....n*ggas like that fukk everything up as a whole all of us....gettin real sick of that bs....we all know the history or our people in our country, but @ what point are we gonna do something bout it...these girls weren't contributing to their condition just because they're white...n*ggas need to focus more on us & less on trivial matters in the periphery.....like the whole Kramer situation....yeah, he said zzzzzz, but if that were the only problem w/our people, then I could see going hard on dude, but he nor the girls attacked, are spreading STD's, sending our men to jail, addicting our people, murdering us, or anything else that plagues us today.
who are you fooling? you have a hockey cover in your avy, from a rural town in P.A., you use n*ggas to describe other Black folk...i see right through you, your commenting like your a Black man, when that's not the case...white guy speaking for Black folks
 12-13-2006, 12:02 PM         #168
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
who are you fooling? you have a hockey cover in your avy, from a rural town in P.A., you use n*ggas to describe other Black folk...i see right through you, your commenting like your a Black man, when that's not the case...white guy speaking for Black folks
damn so if someone watches hockey theyre white?
 11 years ago '05        #169
dmunson318 
space
space
 billieskeet said:

hell yeah!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #170
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 dmunson318 said:
where was the white people during katrina?

are you saying white people didnt give a sh*t about katrina? just because the government didnt do a good job doesnt mean u can lump everybody else in that catagory
 11 years ago '04        #171
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 billieskeet said:
he kept sayin' 'n*ggas,' you can go from there...topic is basically stimulating issues of race particularly Black & white...and he says ignorant muthfu*kin' 'n*ggas'...all the evidence points to that direction
 12-13-2006, 12:15 PM         #172
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
You're the very reason why racism against blacks still exists today.
who gives a sh*t what white people think,all the kiss a.ssing you do for white people and they still'll think of you as nothing more than a zzzzzz
 11 years ago '05        #173
dmunson318 
space
space
 south875 said:
are you saying white people didnt give a sh*t about katrina? just because the government didnt do a good job doesnt mean u can lump everybody else in that catagory

and if u would have pasted the whole thing u would see big up's to sean penn and i also said about 50 came down to help.
 12-13-2006, 12:16 PM         #174
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This page would be 5 pages long if it was the other way around."... LOL....

Looks like it's 12 pages...... You feel like victims enough???.....Dumbasses....
 11 years ago '04        #175
south875 
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said:
who gives a sh*t what white people think,all the kiss a.ssing you do for white people and they still'll think of you as nothing more than a zzzzzz
do you honestly believe EVERY white person thinks like that?
 11 years ago '04        #176
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 south875 said:
when katrina hit and was being reported on the news, i found it odd that the government denied help & aid from other countries. the media tried to exploit the hell out of the victims of Katrina in many ways, like the issue of stealing vs. survival.
 11 years ago '05        #177
dmunson318 
space
space
 south875 said:
80% when a black dude gets fired from work and acts a a.ss b/c he dont know he's gonna feed his kids now. all the white people are at there desk shaking there head sayin some bullsh*t like he's from the hood or he's an angry person look at the way he's acting.
 11 years ago '04        #178
south875 
space
space
 memphis10 said:
when katrina hit and was being reported on the news, i found it odd that the government denied help & aid from other countries. the media tried to exploit the hell out of the victims of Katrina in many ways, like the issue of stealing vs. survival.
i understand that but i think its unfair for people to act like all white people were loving watching people lose their homes, and bodies floating down the street
 12-13-2006, 12:21 PM         #179
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said:
hell yeah,it's just most of em dont got the heart to say that sh*t out loud for fear of getting they a.sses curb stomped
 11 years ago '05        #180
dmunson318 
space
space
 memphis10 said:
hell yeah! babys need food and diapers chicks needed tampons and they wanted to make it seem like everybody was stealing plazma tv's n sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy