White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
Where are your statistics from? I don't think thats entirely accurate when you have hate crimes consisting of s3xual preference, gender, etc.
everytime i turn on the news its always the black churches getting burned, or a arabian family getting a.ssaulted, some mexicans getting insulted, or some muslims getting their house spraypainted. people of color dont got time for this sh*t, we more worried about other things.
 11 years ago '04        #142
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
 BigBang said:
Preach Brotha preach,

yall sayin they was innocent and sh*t, do yall know Emmett Till...
do yall research before calling them white bi*ches innocent, look at the sh*t from waaaaay back, do yall still feel the same way

when i think of this sh*t from way back, i could care less of them hoes,

dont get me wrong, it was fu*ked up but hey the truth of the matter is this happens to my people all time so fu*k it
exactly
 11 years ago '04        #143
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
 catchaBreath said:
When the hell is the last time you heard about young black girls getting a.ssaulted by white males?????????????????
really shocking right....you can't believe it:

12-13-2006, 10:44 AM         #144
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBang said:
Preach Brotha preach,

yall sayin they was innocent and sh*t, do yall know Emmett Till...
do yall research before calling them white bi*ches innocent, look at the sh*t from waaaaay back, do yall still feel the same way

dont get me wrong, it was fu*ked up but hey the truth of the matter is this happens to my people all time so fu*k it
What does Emmet Till have to do with these white girls getting stomped and beaten up for no reason?

It doesn't matter if it happens to your people all of the time. ANY time it happens to ANYONE is fu*ked up. Agree?
 12-13-2006, 10:45 AM         #145
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
really shocking right....you can't believe it:

Damn sonny....you're bringing up some article from June?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
 12-13-2006, 10:47 AM         #146
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
everytime i turn on the news its always the black churches getting burned, or a arabian family getting a.ssaulted, some mexicans getting insulted, or some muslims getting their house spraypainted. people of color dont got time for this sh*t, we more worried about other things.
So you've proved my point that the media can be one-sided. Just because you hear more about whites in the news doesn't mean the same sh*t doesn't happen to them.
 11 years ago '06        #147
elmonto 
space
space

true dat
 11 years ago '04        #148
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
 catchaBreath said:
What does Emmet Till have to do with these white girls getting stomped and beaten up for no reason?

It doesn't matter if it happens to your people all of the time. ANY time it happens to ANYONE is fu*ked up. Agree?
i brought him up cuz it was kinda the same situation, and YOU askin why i brought him up tells me YOU only care about this situation that happened to these white girls

also if u read all the sh*t posted i said the sh*t was wrong, i just could care less cuz this sh*t happens all the time to my people,

so to answer your question yes its wrong, even though i said it already

so what u said was stupid as fu*k so stfu
 11 years ago '06        #149
elmonto 
space
space
Damn sonny....you're bringing up some article from June?!?!?!?!?!!?!
is this the best arguement you could think of? wipe the egg off yo face!!! haha!!!
 12-13-2006, 10:52 AM         #150
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBang said:
i brought him up cuz it was kinda the same situation, and YOU askin why i brought him up tells me YOU only care about this situation that happened to these white girls

also if u read all the sh*t posted i said the sh*t was wrong, i just could care less cuz this sh*t happens all the time to my people,

so to answer your question yes its wrong, even though i said it already

so what u said was stupid as fu*k so stfu
..and if you read the sh*t I POSTED, you'd realize that I just don't care about 1 situation....I said that when it happens to ANYONE of ANY race it's fu*ked up.

So you, "stfu".

12-13-2006, 10:54 AM         #151
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:

I think everybody should just leave it at that...
 11 years ago '06        #152
elmonto 
space
space
So you've proved my point that the media can be one-sided. Just because you hear more about whites in the news doesn't mean the same sh*t doesn't happen to them.
boo hoo. lets all feel sorry for the white people, who control the planet by the way.
 12-13-2006, 10:55 AM         #153
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
I think everybody should just leave it at that...
u kno they not, cuz somebody always has to be right all the time.
 12-13-2006, 10:58 AM         #154
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
boo hoo. lets all feel sorry for the white people, who control the planet by the way.

YES, just look at ALL the control I have right now.

Idiot. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #155
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 fu*ker said:
If this was the other way around, this thread would be about 5 pages long by now.
lmao, u posted 15 minutes after the thread started..how the hell would it have been up to 5 pages already.

its up to 11 now so there goes that theory
 11 years ago '05        #156
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 YingYangTwinS said:
THATS GREAT U GREW UP WITH SOME WHITE POEPLE.I GO TO SCHOOL IN WYANDANCH(LONG ISLAND) AN ALL BLACK AREA WHERE IM ONE OF THE 3 WHITE PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL AND IM COOL WITH MOSTLY EVERYONE THERE.I DONTHATE BLACK PEOPLE I HATE BLACKS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE US WANNA MAKE GENERALAZATIONS BOUT UR RACE.
u still talking sh*t like its all of sudden cool for white folks to do bad sh*t and get away with it but when a n*gga does u wanna k!ll em all. all these years white folks been doing n*ggas bad now yall wanna complain. dont complain now u should of thought about that sh*t when yall stealing n*ggas from there land to come work for free. you should of thought about it when yall beat a n*gga to death for whistling at a white girl. you white boys dont know sh*t. u aint nevr been black and aint never gonna be black so shut the fu*k up. u coming in here feeling all bad for these white girls like it's the first and last time this sh*t happend. im just glad it wasnt black on black this time.
 12-13-2006, 11:08 AM         #157
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XTREMADNES said:
[CODE] <embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/290370/black_beats_white_woman.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/290370/black_beats_white_woman/">Black Beats White Woman - video powered by Metacafe</a></font> [/CODE]

YO I'M GLAD I RAN ACROOS THIS POST HOMIE.. I HAVE DA VIDEO AND I THOUGH SHORTY (SNOWBUNNY) SLEPT WIT DA BLACK CHICK MAN OR SOMETHING AND GOT CAUGHT IN DA ACTIONBUT I GUESS NOT.. BUT WATCH AS SNOWBUNNY FRIENDS TRY TO PUSH HER OUT DA CAR WHEN SHE IS GETTING KICKED... IN HER CAR WOWWWWWW.....

That video made this incident seem hilarious. Sorry, but that video with the Lil Jon playing in the background was a comic relief.
 11 years ago '05        #158
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
i woulda been tryna grab them little red a.ss cheeks while my homies were clobberin tha dog slop out them ho's

fucc em

how ignorant can one person be
 11 years ago '05        #159
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
what about them white boys at duke?
 12-13-2006, 11:13 AM         #160
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
what about them white boys at duke?
What about them? The black stripper constructed a lie for money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy